Author Topic: Got Cured  (Read 53606 times)

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
Re: Got Cured
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2022, 07:26:18 PM »
My POIS is gone and it will never come back. It was just deranged mental state. I think most of members of this forum would benefit from checking with psychiatrist. Check you brain waves. I'm sorry to have posted many wrong "Cures".
It is anxiety which has psychosomatic connections with gut. Some of the members might experience pain in the neck, strained gut, restlessness. Some of you might have difficulties digesting food (high fiber food).
In just 5 sessions I'm much better.
how did you do that?
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

lw

« Reply #181 on: April 23, 2022, 11:09:32 AM »

When I'm in pois state my brain is radiating beta/delta waves. With Neurofeedback I'm teaching my brain to be in alpha state

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2022, 11:13:29 AM »
With Neurofeedback I'm teaching my brain to be in alpha state

Chapter 8.1: https://www.mdpi.com/2306-5710/2/2/13/htm

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: April 23, 2022, 05:42:39 PM »
My POIS is gone and it will never come back. It was just deranged mental state. I think most of members of this forum would benefit from checking with psychiatrist. Check you brain waves. I'm sorry to have posted many wrong "Cures".
It is anxiety which has psychosomatic connections with gut. Some of the members might experience pain in the neck, strained gut, restlessness. Some of you might have difficulties digesting food (high fiber food).
Hi lw,
I am glad that you have found some relief to your POIS :)

Is your neurofeedback treatment prescribed by your psychiatrist ?
Keep us updated on your progress, and if you stay POIS free for a some months !

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

lw

« Reply #184 on: April 24, 2022, 04:34:17 AM »
Hi lw,
I am glad that you have found some relief to your POIS :)

Is your neurofeedback treatment prescribed by your psychiatrist ?
Keep us updated on your progress, and if you stay POIS free for a some months !

Thanks Quantum. Yes it was prescribed by psychiatrist.
One thing I forgot to mention is that I've started also taking D3 pill since I gad very low concentration of it (6).

lw

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2022, 11:24:53 AM »
Sixth neurofeedback session yesterday , Life's changing into fresh thing, full of delicate surprises. Only thing that concerns me is will I able to maintain this condition for the remaining life.

lw

« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2022, 11:31:32 AM »
I was very productive and clever person before POIS. Than little by little I got stressed and nervous and I sensed I couldn't maintain my mental clarity.
I still considered myself a clever guy. That's why I decided to search for the cure myself. It was a wrong choice. I couldn't believe that mental problems would happen to me, I was very peaceful minded guy.
Now I'm absolutely sure that it was Trauma+Neurosis. Gut issues is neurosis too, though it seems like Candida, SIBO. Whatever you call.
It also seemed like immuno issue, yes. Antihistamines help because they contain antispasm medicine. It relieves gut issues.

IronFeather

« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2022, 12:41:51 PM »
I was very productive and clever person before POIS. Than little by little I got stressed and nervous and I sensed I couldn't maintain my mental clarity.
I still considered myself a clever guy. That's why I decided to search for the cure myself. It was a wrong choice. I couldn't believe that mental problems would happen to me, I was very peaceful minded guy.
Now I'm absolutely sure that it was Trauma+Neurosis. Gut issues is neurosis too, though it seems like Candida, SIBO. Whatever you call.
It also seemed like immuno issue, yes. Antihistamines help because they contain antispasm medicine. It relieves gut issues.

That must be why so many people here have our lives completely destroyed because of exercise intolerance caused by POIS. I hope you notice the irony. Yeah, now it turns out we're neurotic. I also hope you realize how easy it is to believe psychiatrists and take the easy way out by taking psychiatric drugs and accepting their treatments, but of course, it turns out you can only do this of you're lucky enough to have mild symptoms or to not have experienced a worsening yet. I don't know if you're aware that it was a neuropsychiatrist who gave our disease a name and said it wasn't psychological or psychiatric. But of course, the first random psychiatrist you met must be so wise that they can contradict science telling you that a disease formally recognized by the NORD is all in your mind. Yeah, of course.

I suppose that my 40C fever, swollen lymph nodes and C-reactive protein through the roof are caused by my neurosis. I also suppose that my recognized disability caused by POIS, that includes severe muscle shaking and exercise intolerance, and that has left me looking like a cripple at 26 years old, is all in my head and due to anxiety or neurosis. Same with the fact that me, a pianist who dedicated half her life to music, missing out on so many other life experiences because I wanted to become a good musician, because I loved music more than I will ever love anything else, now have such severe POIS-induced permanent exercise intolerance symptoms that I can't play at all and had to abandon my career. Go tell me that I'm neurotic and that a psychiatrist will fix me. You have no idea of what severe POIS is like.

I have no words to describe my opinion about your posts here, at least none that will be allowed in this forum. But I do hope you realize how lost and far from the truth you are now, and how damaging and offensive your opinions can be.

I won't engage in any discussion about this here. I didn't come to this forum to antagonize people, and I didn't ever think I would have to post this. But I have as much right to say it as you do to call us all neurotic and mentally ill.

Good luck, man, I hope you find health and can enjoy a good life. Some of us can't.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 12:44:06 PM by IronFeather »
26-year-old Spanish woman with POIS symptoms for the last 13 years.
Suffering from exercise intolerance since April 2020.
My case thread, with medical tests results.

lw

« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2022, 05:15:55 PM »
Swollen lymph nodes never have been a symptom for me. But you must realize that POIS is an umbrella term and it's madness to to think that there isn't different causes and different disease.
But what I'm sure if is that there is type of POIS which though seems like a physical issue is work of mind and nerves. It doesn't mean it is imagination, far from it, feeling is real, tenseness is real but it's psychosomatic thing. It was case for me, I'd 5 day POIS, confusion, depression and now I'm fine and healthy.
I don't think I'll be able to help you but I have capacity to help many similar sufferers.
Good luck too you. I'm sorry for your troubles and sufferings. May you find the cure someday soon
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:18:05 PM by lw »

Cursed

« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2022, 05:56:09 PM »

That must be why so many people here have our lives completely destroyed because of exercise intolerance caused by POIS. I hope you notice the irony. Yeah, now it turns out we're neurotic. I also hope you realize how easy it is to believe psychiatrists and take the easy way out by taking psychiatric drugs and accepting their treatments, but of course, it turns out you can only do this of you're lucky enough to have mild symptoms or to not have experienced a worsening yet. I don't know if you're aware that it was a neuropsychiatrist who gave our disease a name and said it wasn't psychological or psychiatric. But of course, the first random psychiatrist you met must be so wise that they can contradict science telling you that a disease formally recognized by the NORD is all in your mind. Yeah, of course.

I suppose that my 40C fever, swollen lymph nodes and C-reactive protein through the roof are caused by my neurosis. I also suppose that my recognized disability caused by POIS, that includes severe muscle shaking and exercise intolerance, and that has left me looking like a cripple at 26 years old, is all in my head and due to anxiety or neurosis. Same with the fact that me, a pianist who dedicated half her life to music, missing out on so many other life experiences because I wanted to become a good musician, because I loved music more than I will ever love anything else, now have such severe POIS-induced permanent exercise intolerance symptoms that I can't play at all and had to abandon my career. Go tell me that I'm neurotic and that a psychiatrist will fix me. You have no idea of what severe POIS is like.

I have no words to describe my opinion about your posts here, at least none that will be allowed in this forum. But I do hope you realize how lost and far from the truth you are now, and how damaging and offensive your opinions can be.

I won't engage in any discussion about this here. I didn't come to this forum to antagonize people, and I didn't ever think I would have to post this. But I have as much right to say it as you do to call us all neurotic and mentally ill.

Good luck, man, I hope you find health and can enjoy a good life. Some of us can't.

What she said!

I just wish people would stop coming up with all kinds of nonsensical "theories" and would start reading and learning. This is really not a place for psychosomatic nosense. You can get that served to you in any doctor's office. There wouldn't even be any need for this forum if it was true..

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2022, 06:29:31 PM »

This is really not a place for psychosomatic nosense.

There wouldn't even be any need for this forum if it was true.

You can get that served to you in any doctor's office.

Cursed, thank you!

This is exactly the kind of silly minority/novice debate that has been going on here since the forum(s) began in February, 2007 - - 15 years ago! Just ask any of the oldtimers (including me) :)
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2892.0

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 06:44:44 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

IronFeather

« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2022, 10:50:22 AM »
These questions for Ironfeather should be moved to her thread in my opinion (admins?).

I vote for moving them too, but I suppose it's something only admins can do, right? I'm working on updating my thread right now with more info. If any admin sees this and moves the messages, they can delete this one. Thanks!

EDIT: Done https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3765.msg44449#msg44449 (Berlin1984)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:54:26 PM by berlin1984 »

kid_

• MM group
« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2022, 11:22:09 AM »
oh yeah i forgot I already mentioned MCAS to you...
well.. good luck then haha

IronFeather

« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2022, 02:59:00 PM »
oh yeah i forgot I already mentioned MCAS to you...
well.. good luck then haha

No, no worries, I think Muon only meant we shouldn't clutter lw's thread with questions and info about me. A moderator already moved our conversation to my thread, so let's continue there (Thank you, Berlin1984!). I'll reply to your last questions in my thread :)

kakaw112

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2022, 11:34:45 AM »
Can someone tell me where to start? Should I consult a Psychiatrist or Endocrinologist?

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2022, 02:58:14 PM »

Can someone tell me where to start? Should I consult a Psychiatrist or Endocrinologist?

kakaw, I started and after 11 years I’m still seeing an Endocrinologist.

I have received no help whatsoever from Psychiatry

But I’m only one person out of 1,300 members here! All sorts of medical/therapeutic, even surgical combinations.

Quantum may have some ideas about his POIS chart for you.

THERE IS NO EASY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 08:41:05 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2022, 09:29:38 PM »

kakaw, I started and after 11 years I’m still seeing an Endocrinologist.

I have received no help whatsoever from Psychiatry

But I’m only one person out of 1,300 members here! All sorts of medical/therapeutic, even surgical combinations.

Quantum may have some ideas about his POIS chart for you.

THERE IS NO EASY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.
Hi kakaw,
did you take a look at the list of methods found by members, that can relieve their symptoms ? See at https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448 .
Some are quite easy and safe to try, like the one with niacin, or the one with garlic and fenugreek.  See the chart for details.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

kakaw112

« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2022, 11:58:49 PM »

Hi kakaw,
did you take a look at the list of methods found by members, that can relieve their symptoms ? See at https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448 .
Some are quite easy and safe to try, like the one with niacin, or the one with garlic and fenugreek.  See the chart for details.

Yeah I took a look. But I have a combination of symptoms related to Gastro and some mental symptoms. I consulted an Endocrinologist who cleared me for Testosterone levels and they were good. I want to rule out SIBO and IBS maybe ?
Can POIS be triggered by that ? My NE/Wet dream gave me burning eyes and back pains.
My pain is not psychosomatic I think?
Please guide me...I am 18M and depressed already
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 12:40:27 AM by demografx »

lw

« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2022, 04:13:14 AM »
Hello,
One question for my dear POISers. I believe you must experience very severe hangover symptoms after drinking. Is it true?

hapl

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2022, 09:04:11 PM »
I've personally never suffered from bad hangovers unless I really overdid it (which I only did in my younger days). I do notice that my HRV goes down the day after drinking so I generally avoid it, but I usually feel physically fine. Not at all the same as POIS or even my exercise intolerance.