Author Topic: Got Cured  (Read 30466 times)

lw

Re: Got Cured
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2022, 01:00:40 PM »
I don't think anyone on this forum takes my writings seriously nor believes me but still I'll update you.

Two major things happened:

I finished my neurofeedback therapy and my anxiety/confused thinking levels have been declined. In regards to POIS I have discovered that even my 1 day POIS is less severe. Sometimes in POIS I still feel that I have energy sucked out of me. POIS is much awful when I masturbate and the worst If I masturbate before sleep - second day is lost in ashes.

second thing: I had 10 days of intense drinking episode. After that my gut transformed into trash machine. I had to visit gastroenterologist who prescribed 3 months of in-and-out antibiotics and removing lactose from my diet.

My life is getting better and I wish you all forum members healthy and happy life <3

lw

« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2022, 01:02:48 PM »
One thing I forgot to mention. Antibiotics have been prescribed because of SIBO  :)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2022, 01:49:08 PM »

Sometimes in POIS I still feel that I have energy sucked out of me.

I can very much relate to this!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

lw

« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2022, 01:02:56 PM »
I know the POIS is different but I still find this picture funny

mentor

« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2022, 06:45:03 PM »
For me POIS is just the trauma triggered by orgasm. Now I'm convinced.

Hi @lw I have been following the thread and am intrigued by your statement around trauma being the trigger for symptoms. I have been suffering with POIS that seems to last as long as 14 days after sex. I have spent the past 3 years abstaining from any sexual experiences, and have been successful despite a handful of sexual encounters. The problem I have is that my general mood/well-being seems to have deteriorated while abstaining.

I recently discovered that I have candida and have been doing what I can to clean out my gut. However I begun to notice numerous signs that POIS symptoms just might be linked to trauma that has been stored within the body. I can totally understand how the majority of sufferers cannot begin to see the correlation between physical symptoms and emotional/mental well-being (even though the two are intricately linked). I have found after spending a lot of time committing to therapies that promote emotional and mental well-being I have seen SOME improvements.

Would you mind elaborating more on what you have discovered/experienced around trauma and POIS symptoms. Would you say your POIS symptoms have disappeared due to addressing your emotional and mental wellbeing? Did your POIS threshold gradually decrease down to 1 day or was there an overnight decrease in lagging symptoms.

Thanks

xeon

« Reply #205 on: August 12, 2022, 05:27:15 AM »
Just like mentor I have candida symptoms and Nystatin makes me feel better.
One thing I started recently is developing a strong morning routine and it makes a huge difference to my days. I did have to spend money and see a life coach to develop this routine but because I made this investment in myself it gave me an incentive to take it seriously and do it everyday.

Heres what I do:
Leave phone on other side of room to where you're sleeping
Wake up at 7-45
Drink two big glasses of water
10 minutes of mediation deep breathing with grounding pillow under low back and grounding band on leg - these make the mediation effects 10x more stronger
Read 10 minutes of a book preferably "The greatest salesman in the world" this teaches you discipline as you have to read the same chapter in this specific book for a month until you can go to the next chapter. I'm gonna get this book soon.
Then I do 10 minutes of affirmations or limbic system retraining exercises
Then I stretch and do anterior pelvic tilt exercises on top of that for 15 mins
Then I do 20 pull ups and push ups
Then I do skipping for 5 minutes
Do you notice a difference in your mood and anxiety after doing pull ups? To me they help a lot. Best thing is they're free in good weather, we have free public pull up bars everywhere in parks here.  :)

lw

« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2022, 10:43:51 AM »
Okay here's what changed:

I'm currently on month 2 in my diet that Gastroenterologist prescribed my SIBO. It's basically in and out ofr Probiotic-Antibiotic cycle.
I also changed my sleep schedule and I'm trying to go to sleep no past 12 AM. I'm using some drugs to have deep sleep.

I jeezed 3 times today and I experience only slight discomfort.

from 5 day POIS to this feels like a blessing.

One thing that my gastroenterologist told me and might be also worth mentioning: I'm emotional person and I exaggerate every experience with my nerves.

Wish You Best guys. I hope you will get better soonl I truly do. I know how awful it is.