Author Topic: Muon's Case  (Read 4946 times)

Muon

Re: Muon's Case
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
and hypersexuality. Hypersexuality is excruciating i cannot focus. When i get aroused my muscles tense up...

I'm using Metoprolol succinate Ret T 50 mg (slow releasing) for the last 8 days for cardiac issues and it seems to neutralize the hypersexuality spikes. I already knew this from the one time I used the 25 mg tartrate once but I found that form too intense. It also reverses the weakness in the legs a bit, It feels like more blood is flowing through my legs, knee joints feel better and I feel that my feet get more resistance against the ongoing fungal creep. It also does something to my brain, I get the impression that my brain is locked into a different state. My GP proposed to up the dose to 75 mg because it doesn't have a constant effect to leg weakness, it seems to come in waves/bursts.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:49:12 PM by Muon »

Guts

• Mute
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 02:55:26 PM »
Alot of beta blockers lower testosteron

Testosteron is needef for tissue repair

Muon

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 04:10:23 PM »
Summer has come to an end and it's getting colder. I just took a walk outside when it was cold and felt so much better. The effect is insane. I have my central heating turned off and feeling better when night falls inside my apartment as well.

- Increased muscle strength, especially in lower limbs. I can stand on my legs without much problem (major difference compared to summer).
- Increased stability of heart rate
- Less intense POIS symptoms in general
- Faster recovery period of POIS symptoms
- Less brain fog
- Better metabolism/digestion
- Decreased food sensitivities
- Less joint pain (knees and spine)

Did some googling and found this: Immune Responses to Exercising in a Cold Environment

''Even brief exposure to cold leads to increased levels of norepinephrine and cortisol, lymphocytosis, decreased lymphoproliferative responses, decreased levels of TH1 cytokines and salivary IgA, and increased lactate levels during exercise.''

Perhaps I should move to a country with an (sub)arctic climate.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 05:05:24 PM by Muon »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
It's the same with me , the heat is "killer" for me.
But ... when winter is tough, I can't handle it the same,
due to muscle stiffness, asthma like symptomes, MG symptomes, lower immunity etc ...
Pois in winter make my extremities very cold, poor circulation.
In summer,it is the opposite ,
i get POTS.. dubled fatigue, hard heart pumping,
and many other symptomes.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 05:47:41 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

b_jim

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 05:38:30 AM »
If really it helps you, I recommand derivative bath.
I tried it without real effect on my Pois but why not.

The idea is to cold the center of body which is the center of body (pubis, Perineum) temp regulation (if we except hypothalamus) to generate "positive effects" (like less inflammation).

The old method was to wash and make a massage of theses areas with cold water ("fresh water" not too cold).

The modern method is to put an "ice pack" to cool the Perineum area.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Muon

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
Human epithelial cells trigger dendritic cell-mediated allergic inflammation by producing TSLP

''TSLP-activated DCs primed naive TH cells to produce the proallergic cytokines interleukin 4 (IL-4), IL-5, IL-13 and tumor necrosis factor-α, while down-regulating IL-10 and interferon-γ.''

Thymic stromal lymphopoietin: master switch for allergic inflammation

Muon

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 04:58:32 PM »
The B-cell side of Allergy and Chronic Inflammatory Disease: Studies on the source of IgE and IgG4

Click on Free full text at the right side of the page. See chapter 6.

''Concluding, our data provides evidence for long lasting effects of sublingual immunotherapy on the memory compartment of the immune system. Increased numbers of regulatory T-cells lead to a higher frequency of IgG4+ memory B-cells and a beneficial shift in the IgG4+/IgE+ memory B-cell ratio, reflecting the increased IgG4/IgE antibody fraction in serum, which results in a favorable outcome.''

So the SCIT might have increased my IgG4 levels (my brother did not receive any immunotherapy). These levels may indicate that there was an increase in Tregs. We could be dealing with low Treg numbers here. They are also mentioning that Treg numbers at mucosal surfaces especially might be altered. I personally got problems with food reactions at mucosal surfaces. So Treg numbers in POIS patients is something that can be investigated especially at mucosal surfaces.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:03:44 PM by Muon »

Muon

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2019, 05:23:33 AM »
Sometimes when I wake up my oral mucosal layer can be thick, smooth and developed. As soon as I wake up my mouth gets dry. I first thought it had to do with posturing up or physical activity and didn't bother with it. After that I had a few moments where my oral mucosal layer was thick again and this time I stayed in bed a little longer when I woke up. My mouth still dried up.

It has to do with the wake state. I noticed that my brain switches to a slightly tense state when waking up, my interpretation is that it's in an overactive state. Also low environmental temperatures + a good night of sleep increases the chance of me waking up with a non-dry mouth.

Vandemolen

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2019, 01:35:32 PM »
Yes I have this too. When my sleep is bad I wake up with a dry mouth. And I also have a lot of dental plaque. I have this when in POIs. But the latest months also out of PoIS.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:45:54 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

aswinpras06

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2019, 01:14:17 AM »
This is mostly a case of Mouth breathing.  Both you and vandemolen must be breathing through your mouth due to a obstruction happening in your nose while sleeping.

Muon

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2019, 07:25:02 AM »
Testicle pain in my left testicle woke me up in the middle of the night. Plus I had problems getting my breathing frequency constant (this is not hyperventilation, it's closer to hypoventilation). I also had the feeling some circulatory system was sluggish. I often get the impression there is a lower volume of blood available or that the body has trouble distributing it properly.

Sometimes I can feel the liver flaring up when these type of symptoms show up. I think the liver gets less blood volume per unit time. Antoher example is when I eat a meal I can have the feeling some circulation slowing down and start to get problems with my breathing frequency. What I think happens is that the stomach at that moment draws more blood towards itself for digestion and it draws it from places where it's needed.

Something different; The tightness or squeezing feeling during POIS that last for hours to days. My wild guess is that this is vasoconstriction (smooth muscle contraction?). Autonomic signaling? Endothelial problems? Or slow reacting substances of anaphylaxis(SRS-A) that play a role in hypersensitivity reactions but minus the anaphylaxis part?       

Simon66

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2019, 04:23:12 PM »
Have you experimented with individual B vitamins? I've read that B1 (Thiamine) can affect breathing at night.

I've tried a B complex and had a bad reaction. I am looking at individual B vitamins now.
Disclaimer: Please research all supplements thoroughly and take them at your own risk. I am not responsible for any adverse reaction you may suffer.

Avoid all Fluoroquinolone antibiotics including Ciprofloxacin, Levaquin and Avelox.

Muon

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2019, 05:21:10 PM »
Have you experimented with individual B vitamins? I've read that B1 (Thiamine) can affect breathing at night.
I've tried a B complex and had a bad reaction. I am looking at individual B vitamins now.
Yep same here vitamine B complex gives me a bad reaction as well, tested this multiple times. I haven't tried testing them separately for long periods. I'm trying some niacin again but lower dose 100 mg (non flushing dose). The first few tries had some minor positive effect on circulation (against the feeling of circulatory stagnation). But it isn't long lasting and is only noticeable when this symptom intensity is low, it doesn't do anything for my pois.

I have tried some CBD oil of 10% not pharma quality as purity goes, just from the store. My initial impression is that it suppresses my POIS to some extent now and then (the stuff isn't distributed evenly in the jar as far as density goes) but quit using it because I had some bad reactions to it, like suddenly feeling susceptible to infection and inducing intense sore throat. It works actually better outside POIS against inflammatory flares. I will need higher dose, higher purity, higher frequency intake per day and a longer period of intake in combination with POIS to conclude this actually works.

Muon

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2019, 03:40:36 PM »
Bad posture gives me autonomic instability. I'm starting to leak some drops of fluid (urine/prostate fluid?) when I'm in an inclined positions (semi supine) which is a new symptom. Quick transition from supine to upright gives me a sudden urge to urinate lately, which is an old symptom. It feels like the upright position activates the SNS, there is also some pressure in the lower part of the spine especially when standing still.   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:42:15 PM by Muon »

Muon

« Reply #44 on: Today at 05:08:59 PM »
Got stress from sitting still. This led to a light burning sensation below the surface of my skin around the upper body. Most noticable in my arms especially forearms. Also had problems of forgetting to breath. Zero sense of thirst and appetite. Need to remind myself to drink. Impaired sense of smell. Increased frequency of urination and some spills of droplets from my urinary tract. Can't get warm when I'm cold. Nasal drip and runny noses from stress. Avoiding triggers especially stress is an impossible balancing act before you know it you are slowly sliding into a downward spiral.

The day before there was a sudden focal activity at a spot around the centre of my brain. Shortly after that my body started to get hot. It wasn't fever, I wasn't glowing or sweating.

« Last Edit: Today at 05:30:57 PM by Muon »