Author Topic: Eggs for POIS  (Read 53640 times)

b_jim

Re: Eggs for POIS
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »
I don't think taurine is present in eggs. Maybe methionine ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Bulbo

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »
Hello guys... my updates of eating eggs for pois
Its been 3 yrs 11 months since i started to eat 2 eggs daily. My depression is getting better... i now realize different levels of thinking as days go by... i also realize how depression makes the brain to not think normally.. my pois still lasts for 2 days 12 hrs.... but my depression and way of thinking, memory, analysing is getting better as months go by... my social anxiety is almost nil
The improvements occur very slowly... its like these changes going on very slowly in my brain.. i have had depression for the past 15 yrs. And pois for tge past 10 yrs...
I now realize that the symptoms vary among us with the severity of depression in our brain... thr are some who get brain fog only with o and others get brain fog even with erection.. this depends upon the severity of depression we have....
Still waiting for the day when pois goes away... will it happen!!!

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2018, 08:59:19 PM »
My cholesterol (L) (1, 2)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:01:25 PM by Muon »

Bulbo

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2018, 08:08:48 AM »
My cholesterol (L) (1, 2)

Hello muon... ur 2008 blood reports show that total cholesterol is 2.2 whr normal range starts from 4.2.... cholesterol is needed for neurons and   for synthesizing steroid hormones... moreover thr is the blood brain barrier which allows only negligible amount of blood cholesterol into brain...normally in the brain cholesterol synthesis occurs.. i suspect for pois patients and people with depression thr is reduced cholesterol synthesis in the brain

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 10:23:37 AM »
Doctors always told me the lower your cholesterol the better so they never bothered with it. I don't think it's the core problem of POIS though since there are others on this forum who have elevated cholesterol levels plus elevated stress hormones like cortisol. Maybe it contributes to aggravation of symptoms or creates extra symptoms. Here are some causes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocholesterolemia

I'm leaning more towards malabsorption. Inflammation, altered cytokine levels, and a viral pathogen eating cholesterol are contenders as well. Chronic abnormal levels of cholesterol is also seen in MCAS patients indepedent of their diet. My mother on the other hand has elevated levels despite being skinny just like the pattern Simon66 shows here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24995#msg24995

Perhaps I should increase cholesterol intake.

Vandemolen

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2018, 01:03:37 PM »
My cholesterol is a bit too high. But since that blood test I eat less choclat and stopped eating candy. I lost a few poinds since then.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Nas

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2018, 02:14:32 PM »
Doctors always told me the lower your cholesterol the better so they never bothered with it. I don't think it's the core problem of POIS though since there are others on this forum who have elevated cholesterol levels plus elevated stress hormones like cortisol. Maybe it contributes to aggravation of symptoms or creates extra symptoms. Here are some causes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocholesterolemia

I'm leaning more towards malabsorption. Inflammation, altered cytokine levels, and a viral pathogen eating cholesterol are contenders as well. Chronic abnormal levels of cholesterol is also seen in MCAS patients indepedent of their diet. My mother on the other hand has elevated levels despite being skinny just like the pattern Simon66 shows here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24995#msg24995

Cholesterol is very important to heal injured cells and tissues. The lack of Cholesterol could be a problem in that it will take longer to heal the indothelium after inflammation ( which could contribute more semen entering the blood stream and thus more systematic symptoms, this is a theory though I can't be sure ).

Bulbo

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2018, 12:20:16 AM »

You may be right.... but increasing cholesterol alone helps with my symptoms.... so i am left with no other options

BoneBroth

« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2018, 07:11:49 AM »
You may be right.... but increasing cholesterol alone helps with my symptoms.... so i am left with no other options

Have you experienced any other health improvments after starting eating eggs? Symtoms of low testosterone might be hair loss, skin disorders, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, muscle weakness, man boobs, fat belly. Any improvments here?

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2018, 07:31:57 AM »
Cholesterol is very important to heal injured cells and tissues. The lack of Cholesterol could be a problem in that it will take longer to heal the indothelium after inflammation.

Yes the lack could be an indication of more demand due to membrane destruction in general. ''One of these is the extremely cytotoxic eosinophil cationic protein (membrane destruction) '' https://www.imd-berlin.de/en/subject-information/diagnostics-information/ecp-eosinophil-cationic-protein.html

Bulbo

« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2018, 10:45:00 PM »

Have you experienced any other health improvments after starting eating eggs? Symtoms of low testosterone might be hair loss, skin disorders, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, muscle weakness, man boobs, fat belly. Any improvments here?
I hv a lean body... i hv always been lean. I used to have irritable bowel with bowel frequency of 3 per day, frequent urination, extreme muscle weakness after an o,pois lasts for 6 days, thin skin over the face. I used to get tired with brainfog after eating any tablets including antibiotics, vitamins

After starting eggs i have now gained 3 kilogram. My bowel movement hv become normal of 1 per day.No frequent urination. Only negligible physical weakness after o. But brain fog and mental tiredness still present. Pois reduced from 6 days to 2.5 days.proteins in egg have helped me very much for hair growth but it could be also due to limiting the no. Of orgasms. Now i dont get tiredness and brain fog with antibiotics, vitamins, cetrizine

BoneBroth

« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2018, 04:01:31 AM »
Keep up with eggs! But be sure they comes from organic farming. Who knows what they feed the chickens in industrial farms.

Thin skin is a sign of collagen break down in the dermis. Something in the POIS cascade seems to be breaking down the collagen. I had a QRMA analyse that confirmed that I am low in collagen too and its visible in my face. Its probably happening in the whole body but is more visible in the face since the dermis is already thin there.

However, the dermis could be rebulit with the right internal and external strategies. Those include exfoliation (skin exercise), skin nutrition topically (most important vitamins are vitamin A and C) and nutrtition internally.

Se all skin care videos by pharmacist Ben Fuchs here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQbotlx50k
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:13:40 AM by BoneBroth »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2019, 09:14:14 AM »
Take a look at the topic below, it may be relevant for this thread or at least giving some food for thought:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2877.0

Bulbo

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2019, 01:14:20 AM »
Hi guys... i hv been not using internet for the past 3 months.... had an exam approaching.... i would say that when i started eating 2 eggs a day, i used to hv a type of pois whr brain fog never goes away (i.e) no clear demarcation between pois and normal days...after eating eggs for 4 months, only then i could differentiate normal from pois days.... and initially my pois used to last 6 to 7 days and depression was terrible to the point whr i actually tried to commit suicide....
Now i hv been eating eggs daily for the past 4 yrs... with eggs it takes a lot of time. But now i hv become a lot functional and my depression has got better significantly...I do not know the mechanism how eggs work... but judging by its slow action i predict that it has to do something with neurons because neurons grow at a slow rate... thr is also the theory that neurons stop growing after 2 to 3 yrs of birth... but recent research do show that even in adults some neurons do indeed multiply and grow...or it could do with establishing new synapses... and moreover thr is the blood brain barrier which allows only 1% of body fat to enter brain which is needed for neurons growth, multiplication and function

Wolf berry

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2019, 02:34:03 AM »
Eggs make my POIS symptoms worse during pois. I though it helps my pois symptoms LOL!!

BoneBroth

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2019, 08:27:07 AM »
During POIS the gut might be inflamed and leak substances that can cause allergic reactions and brain fog. Proteins, specifically from eggs, grains and beans are known allergens. Avoid any protein rich food during POIS. Best thing should be to just water fast two days and drink Aloe Vera to heal the inflammation of the gut. Add liquid vitamin C and perhaps calcium bentonite clay.

During a non-POIS phase eggs could on the contrary be a very good thing. It isone of the bets the raw material to build hormones.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2019, 01:12:33 PM »
Bulbo have you ever tried pyridostigmine?

Bulbo

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2019, 02:56:01 AM »
Bulbo have you ever tried pyridostigmine?
Hello muon... i hv never tried pyridostigmine.. I think pyridostigmine is used in myasthenia gravis and alzheimers disease
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 05:31:41 AM by Bulbo »

dizzy

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »
Could it be that low stomach acid is the problem here, causing malabsorption of proteins? There are tons of stories on the web about how hypochlorhydria can mess people up. Not sure what to believe, but perhaps we should take it into account.
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2019, 03:50:31 PM »
Yeah, malapsorbtion teory is always hanging here.
We hawe wery suscesfull storyes with foods and vitamins suplements.
Dr-pois.