Author Topic: Eggs for POIS  (Read 18886 times)

julius

Re: Eggs for POIS
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2018, 11:20:36 AM »
Hello Bulbo,

I don’t remember exactly when I ate eggs for the first time (which is not what you mean ofcourse). I ahave lways liked eggs and have been eating eggs frequently (2 eggs on every other day). This has ever been the case since elementary school. However, I never did it in order to reduce or improve POIS symptoms. I don’t think this egg-eating approach will work for everybody (nothing actually does), but it seems to work for some.

Now that I read your first post a bit more carefully, I see that your POIS-duration has been reduced from 6 days to 1 day over time. You also mention that the POIS-duration depends upon stimulation:

So i ate 2 eggs daily. By 5th month of starting eggs, i had a strange experience. On a normal day without POIS, i woke up to the brain fog of POIS, i was so desperate and thought that eggs are failing, this brain fog lasted for 6 days. then on the 7th day the brain fog cleared. In that week i realised that my POIS duration has reduced from 5 or 6 days (depending upon stimulation) to 4 or 5 days (depending upon stimulation). I was so happy, at last something has started to work for me.

Can you explain that?

Furthermore, you also say that you experienced brain fog that lasted 6 days without being on POIS. Did you get this more often? What would have caused that? Do you have any idea? I also like to mention that I started a thread in the poll-section about POIS-duration. Since you were able to shorten the duration by 5/6, your case is an interesting one. Maybe you can find it in your heart to fill out the survey:

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2663.msg23560#new

Bulbo

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2018, 09:25:39 PM »
Becore starting eggs i had brain fog on all days even without ejaculation or stimulation.... after eating eggs the brain fog on non pois days went away.....after starting to eat eggs daily by 5 th month my pois duration reduced from 6 to 5 days...everytime my pois duration got reduced by one day the prior orgasm pois would last for 7 or 6 days. This is the case when  the duration reduced from 6 to 5 or from 5 to 4 or from 4 to 3 days... but in the mean time my pois duration sometimes would reach 5 days.... what i was trying to say that this was the first time in my life my pois duration reduced from 6 days to 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 day

Even if my pois duration reached 1 day for the first time in my life.... somedays it may increase to 3 or 2 days.... that why i say that pois is an all or none phenomenon.... meaning however much we progress to a healthy side pois duration doesnt decrease progressively but fluctuates... meaning as long a stimuli for pois is present the duration of pois cannot be predicted

Bulbo

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 AM »
Hello everyone... i am posting my progress with consuming eggs daily..
Its been 3 years 5 months since i started eating eggs daily... now adays i eat 2 eggs daily...Pois duration remains the same... it may be 1 day or 2 or 3 days.... but some of the improvements i noticed during this dietary change was.....
1) by nearly 1 yr after starting on eggs  i dont get pois after nocturnal emission..
2) i used to shit 3 times a day before this dietary change... but after 2.5 yrs on eating eggs daily then i shit only once in a day
3) the most recent improvemwent i noticed after 3 yrs and 3 months is that now a days i dont get flu symptoms upon ejaculation and increased frquency of micturition in POIS has also reduced to near normal frequency
4) My level of thinking before starting eggs was very low.... i was very depressed with suicidal thoughts and angry outbursts... after starting to eat eggs daily my way of thinking is getting better ...my memory and cognition is improving
5) after 3 yrs 5 months of eating eggs daily i dont get nocturnal emissions now....before starting on eggs i used to hv 3 noocturnal emissions in a week.... now it has hopefully stopped

BoneBroth

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2018, 02:15:26 AM »
Eggs contains cholesterol which is the major raw material for hormones. During stress all cholesterol is used to making cortisol and there is no left for making for example testosterone and estrogen. This is called "The Cortisol Steal". Google it or read about it here: https://nicolejardim.com/pregnenolone-steal-great-hormonal-heist/

Maybe the balance of pro- and noninflammatory hormones has become better after eating eggs! Theoretical supplementing with DHEA would also help.
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

dizzy

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
Problem could also be malabsorption of proteins. Some people (including me) benefit from certain amino acids, e.g. taurine, which is present in eggs.

An experiment would be to eat only the egg-whites, and see if that makes a difference.
Male. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

b_jim

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »
I don't think taurine is present in eggs. Maybe methionine ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Bulbo

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »
Hello guys... my updates of eating eggs for pois
Its been 3 yrs 11 months since i started to eat 2 eggs daily. My depression is getting better... i now realize different levels of thinking as days go by... i also realize how depression makes the brain to not think normally.. my pois still lasts for 2 days 12 hrs.... but my depression and way of thinking, memory, analysing is getting better as months go by... my social anxiety is almost nil
The improvements occur very slowly... its like these changes going on very slowly in my brain.. i have had depression for the past 15 yrs. And pois for tge past 10 yrs...
I now realize that the symptoms vary among us with the severity of depression in our brain... thr are some who get brain fog only with o and others get brain fog even with erection.. this depends upon the severity of depression we have....
Still waiting for the day when pois goes away... will it happen!!!

Muon

« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2018, 08:59:19 PM »
My cholesterol (L) (1, 2)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:01:25 PM by Muon »

Bulbo

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2018, 08:08:48 AM »
My cholesterol (L) (1, 2)

Hello muon... ur 2008 blood reports show that total cholesterol is 2.2 whr normal range starts from 4.2.... cholesterol is needed for neurons and   for synthesizing steroid hormones... moreover thr is the blood brain barrier which allows only negligible amount of blood cholesterol into brain...normally in the brain cholesterol synthesis occurs.. i suspect for pois patients and people with depression thr is reduced cholesterol synthesis in the brain

Muon

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2018, 10:23:37 AM »
Doctors always told me the lower your cholesterol the better so they never bothered with it. I don't think it's the core problem of POIS though since there are others on this forum who have elevated cholesterol levels plus elevated stress hormones like cortisol. Maybe it contributes to aggravation of symptoms or creates extra symptoms. Here are some causes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocholesterolemia

I'm leaning more towards malabsorption. Inflammation, altered cytokine levels, and a viral pathogen eating cholesterol are contenders as well. Chronic abnormal levels of cholesterol is also seen in MCAS patients indepedent of their diet. My mother on the other hand has elevated levels despite being skinny just like the pattern Simon66 shows here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24995#msg24995

Perhaps I should increase cholesterol intake.

Vandemolen

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2018, 01:03:37 PM »
My cholesterol is a bit too high. But since that blood test I eat less choclat and stopped eating candy. I lost a few poinds since then.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Nas

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2018, 02:14:32 PM »
Doctors always told me the lower your cholesterol the better so they never bothered with it. I don't think it's the core problem of POIS though since there are others on this forum who have elevated cholesterol levels plus elevated stress hormones like cortisol. Maybe it contributes to aggravation of symptoms or creates extra symptoms. Here are some causes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocholesterolemia

I'm leaning more towards malabsorption. Inflammation, altered cytokine levels, and a viral pathogen eating cholesterol are contenders as well. Chronic abnormal levels of cholesterol is also seen in MCAS patients indepedent of their diet. My mother on the other hand has elevated levels despite being skinny just like the pattern Simon66 shows here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg24995#msg24995

Cholesterol is very important to heal injured cells and tissues. The lack of Cholesterol could be a problem in that it will take longer to heal the indothelium after inflammation ( which could contribute more semen entering the blood stream and thus more systematic symptoms, this is a theory though I can't be sure ).

Bulbo

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2018, 12:20:16 AM »

You may be right.... but increasing cholesterol alone helps with my symptoms.... so i am left with no other options

BoneBroth

« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2018, 07:11:49 AM »
You may be right.... but increasing cholesterol alone helps with my symptoms.... so i am left with no other options

Have you experienced any other health improvments after starting eating eggs? Symtoms of low testosterone might be hair loss, skin disorders, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, muscle weakness, man boobs, fat belly. Any improvments here?
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

Muon

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2018, 07:31:57 AM »
Cholesterol is very important to heal injured cells and tissues. The lack of Cholesterol could be a problem in that it will take longer to heal the indothelium after inflammation.

Yes the lack could be an indication of more demand due to membrane destruction in general. ''One of these is the extremely cytotoxic eosinophil cationic protein (membrane destruction) '' https://www.imd-berlin.de/en/subject-information/diagnostics-information/ecp-eosinophil-cationic-protein.html