Author Topic: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS  (Read 46348 times)

Hopeoneday

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 11:49:21 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Igy78

Re: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2021, 01:12:00 PM »
Did not give feedback for a long time, was in hospital in march for 4 days due to eating to much paprika in powder/spice, and i inflamed my pancreas, stomach and liver again. I was on endoscopy and long story short they found chronic erosive gastritis, acute pancreatitis and fatty liver,  was healing from march with gastritis diet and i feel better, here and there orgasms with improvement, but still had spikes of anxiety and depression, but only if i eat carbs. Well recently i cut out all of the carbs and i feel amazing, only when i'm really really hungry i eat bread but after 4-6 hours symptoms slowly coming back,  so carbs are obviously depleting some B vitamins, or pancreas has problems with amylase or liver can not replenish needed vitamins, or stomach is to sensitive for acidic foods, i am on ppi and i sense it , if my stomach is better i have more energy, here and there i fuck up with nutella and kinder bueno, one or two days feeling like shit but it passes. Anyway it will be long journey to heal all that without carbs. But i'm really glad that i am on right track and i do not wasting energy on searhing what is wrong with me and spending a lot of moeny for suplements that did not work. So if you did not visited a gastroenterologist or had an endoscopy my advice is to do all that.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:14:20 PM by Igy78 »

BoneBroth

Re: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »
Igy78: Where exactly was the endoscopy done, in the large intestine only? I also made an endoscopy there, but they said it look just fine. I think my problems are in the small intestine (SIBO), but they never look there.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 04:02:40 PM by BoneBroth »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2021, 02:27:22 PM »
I had a diverticulitis attack that nearly killed me (inflammation of the intestines).
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

BoneBroth

« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2021, 04:07:06 PM »
I just met a guy on a fair last week who showed me before-and-after photograps on the large intestine after some months drinking something called "structured water" made by a machine from Japan. The results were amazing. The intestinal pockets that were showing on the before pictures were gone after some months on the water and the intestine looked like getting in to a young state again.

Igy78

« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2021, 04:32:08 PM »
Igy78: Where exactly was the endoscopy done, in the large intestine only? I also made an endoscopy there, but they said it look just fine. I think my problems are in the small intestine (SIBO), but they never look there.

Endoscopy of the stomach, i also did 1 year before that endoscopy of intestines, everything was ok in colon, but in stomach was/is world war 3.

Hopeoneday

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24898714/
Perspectives in endocrine toxicity of heavy metals--a review

Abstract
An attempt has been made to review the endocrine/hormonal implications of a few environmentally significant metals, viz, lead, mercury, cadmium, copper, arsenic and nickel, in man and animals. Special emphasis has been given to the adrenals, thyroid, testis, ovary and pancreas. Toxic metals can cause structural and functional changes in the adrenal glands. Their effects on steroidogenesis have been reviewed. It has been reported that thyroid hormone kinetics are affected by a number of metallic compounds. Occupational exposure to a few of these metals can cause testicular injury and sex hormone disturbances. Protective effects of a few antioxidants on their reproductive toxicity have also been discussed. Information gathered on female reproductive toxicity of heavy metals shows that exposure to these metals can lead to disturbances in reproductive performance in exposed subjects. Certain metals can cause injury to the endocrine pancreas. Exposure to them can cause diabetes mellitus and disturb insulin homeostasis. The need to develop molecular markers of endocrine toxicity of heavy metals has been suggested. Overall information described in this review is expected to be helpful in planning future studies on endocrine toxicity of heavy metals.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:48:33 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

I wonder could one poiser be positive on antifibrilin antibodies?

Anti-Fibrillin-1 antibodies are available from several suppliers. In humans, this protein is encoded by the gene FBN1. The protein may also be known as MASS, ACMICD, ECTOL1, FBN, GPHYSD2, asprosin, and epididymis secretory sperm binding protein. The reported amino acid length is 2871 and the expected mass is 312.3 kDa.
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5403307/
Glutamate-mediated effects of caffeine and interferon-? on mercury-induced toxicity

(I think that this is the exact mechanism of
how coffe helping me)

Coffee consumption significantly reduced mercury-related toxicity. Of note, caffeine acting through adenosine receptors plays a prominent role in modulating glutamatergic input to various neurons (Fig. 1).

On the other hand, mercury-exposed rats have been shown to exhibit enhanced interferon-? (IFN-?) serum levels as compared to the controls (10). Furthermore, it is claimed that vascular endothelial growth factor and interleukin-6 (IL-6) are released from human mast cells via the stimulation of mercury and disrupt the blood-brain-barrier and permit brain inflammation

Mercury exposure is linked to a shift in the redox status toward oxidative stress. It may enhance lipid peroxidation in all tissues and may have deleterious effects on an organism (1). As MeHg easily crosses the blood-brain barrier, it is highly neurotoxic in exposed human populations (2). Therefore, its cytotoxic effect on neurons is stronger when compared to inorganic HgCl2, even at low levels (3). Eventually, MeHg administration reduces non-enzymatic and enzymatic antioxidants (6).

Mercury has been shown to affect several aspects of glutamatergic signaling (4). In this context, MeHg markedly increases the glutamate concentration at the synaptic cleft by enhancing spontaneous glutamate release from neurons (5). Eventual excitotoxic activity of glutamate resulting from MeHg exposure contributes to neuronal injury. N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor-binding memantine attenuates MeHg-induced neurotoxicity (6). It has also been shown that the HgCl2-induced reduction of cell viability is substantially attenuated by the application of a non-competitive antagonist of NMDA receptors (7). Although mercury-induced neuronal degeneration is suggested to invoke glutamate-mediated excitotoxicity, the underlying mechanisms remain poorly understood

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 12:50:51 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

Good response from chelation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS_Science/comments/swyndk/pois_is_likely_heavy_metal_intoxication_and/

He had- I got symptoms right off the bat with .25 mg DMPS that went back and forth on round getting better to almost nothing now...
Dr-pois.

alerom

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I have been suffering from POIS for over a year and only connected it to POIS last 4 months.

First of all thank you for everyone that's participated, this forum was a life saver for me. I will write more another time about my story, but quicly i am 33 years old and was perfectly healthy before this happened to me.

I am interested in the mercury/heavy metal theory as this was my first inclin when i got sick. Then 6 months after that I only started getting some relief after taking zeolite which helped with some symptoms. I have for last 2 months implemented a gluten/lectine free diet and have also seen more improvement. Buf i am still not at 100%, i still suffer from fatigue and a pounding heart mainly within 2 days of 0 and the fatigue always lingers with me even outside POIS. But brain-fog has practically dissapeared with the new diet along with fasting.

So I want to try the ACC method, do you guys have a specific brand for ALA? And have you not tried DMSA before or just jumped straight into ALA. I've been on zeolite for 6 months so i reckon that has the same effect as DMSA. I have no amalgam fillings so i'm thinking of just going straight into taking ALA. I obviously don't think the only way to get heavy metal poisoning is through amalgam fillings.

Also apparently there is a liquid zeolite form that penetrates BBB . Thought that could be interesting.

We will get there:)  keeo fighting everyone
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 02:52:48 PM by alerom »

Hopeoneday

A poiser post in youtube comment...

DI Vrai
6 months ago
I come back and i think that it's important to give my experience too.

I have POIS and i did several  lab test.
I did a complete gut test in laboratory, and the test show that i don't have any  candida albican but have a important gut microbiota imbalance.
Another test show that i have many heavy metal in my body, like Aluminium, Plomb and Mercure.

So, maybe we can say that POIS is simply due to microbiota imbalance and not specifically to candida albican. What do you think about it LoveOpenly ?

And i can say that i stopped gluten, dairy products and industrial sugar, i eat vegetable, i fast and i take vitamin D3 and some  food supplements and i can say that my POIS is very more low than before but for me the cure is very long. I will take probiotics too and i will see the result.
Dr-pois.

Poiscurse

Did not give feedback for a long time, was in hospital in march for 4 days due to eating to much paprika in powder/spice, and i inflamed my pancreas, stomach and liver again. I was on endoscopy and long story short they found chronic erosive gastritis, acute pancreatitis and fatty liver,  was healing from march with gastritis diet and i feel better, here and there orgasms with improvement, but still had spikes of anxiety and depression, but only if i eat carbs. Well recently i cut out all of the carbs and i feel amazing, only when i'm really really hungry i eat bread but after 4-6 hours symptoms slowly coming back,  so carbs are obviously depleting some B vitamins, or pancreas has problems with amylase or liver can not replenish needed vitamins, or stomach is to sensitive for acidic foods, i am on ppi and i sense it , if my stomach is better i have more energy, here and there i fuck up with nutella and kinder bueno, one or two days feeling like shit but it passes. Anyway it will be long journey to heal all that without carbs. But i'm really glad that i am on right track and i do not wasting energy on searhing what is wrong with me and spending a lot of moeny for suplements that did not work. So if you did not visited a gastroenterologist or had an endoscopy my advice is to do all that.

Hello, please beware of these PPI pills, its what started my POIS, i was healthy before taking them but all hell broke loose after taking these pills and doing a laparscopic prcedure to treat hiatal hernia. I do endoscopes regularly, for upper GI tract, and my stomach is healthy no more erosions or ulcers but i still have POIS!!

I had great success with fenugreek and garlic long which didnt last long, after a while it stopped working and i dont no why, then i added mastic gum and had great relieve for a couple of times then again it stopped working.
Now i combine antihistamines with garlic, fenugreek, mastic gum wich provides me with 60-70% decrease in symptoms. Tried enema one time, no change over pois. My problem is in the gut but i can?t pinpoint it.

P.S i never tried any method of relief before orgasm, only afterwards since its all N/E for me now, i dont have the courage to self pleasure or any sexual activity.

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective

Hello, please beware of these PPI pills, its what started my POIS, i was healthy before taking them but all hell broke loose after taking these pills and doing a laparscopic prcedure to treat hiatal hernia. I do endoscopes regularly, for upper GI tract, and my stomach is healthy no more erosions or ulcers but i still have POIS!!

I had great success with fenugreek and garlic long which didnt last long, after a while it stopped working and i dont no why, then i added mastic gum and had great relieve for a couple of times then again it stopped working.
Now i combine antihistamines with garlic, fenugreek, mastic gum wich provides me with 60-70% decrease in symptoms. Tried enema one time, no change over pois. My problem is in the gut but i can?t pinpoint it.

P.S i never tried any method of relief before orgasm, only afterwards since its all N/E for me now, i dont have the courage to self pleasure or any sexual activity.

I also had a moderate success with one PPi at a time, specifically lanzoprazol. Even though I have never had any reflux problems. It really helped with gut issues, but I stopped taking it after two boxes as I was afraid of possible long-term consequences. PPis may help with the eradication of H. pylori at least, but I would also not recommend taking them for long.
Fenugreek and garlic only provided a minimal benefit in my case, but mastic gum was fairly good. Maybe you could try some other testosterone booster supplements to see if they are any better. I also found that several medicinal mushrooms are really good for gut issues.
I could really recommend a trial of mastic gum, oregano oil and lion’s mane mushroom as one of our member actually cured himself with such a combination. Just be careful with oregano oil as it is a bit difficult to use.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4218.msg45348#msg45348
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Poiscurse

I also had a moderate success with one PPi at a time, specifically lanzoprazol. Even though I have never had any reflux problems. It really helped with gut issues, but I stopped taking it after two boxes as I was afraid of possible long-term consequences. PPis may help with the eradication of H. pylori at least, but I would also not recommend taking them for long.
Fenugreek and garlic only provided a minimal benefit in my case, but mastic gum was fairly good. Maybe you could try some other testosterone booster supplements to see if they are any better. I also found that several medicinal mushrooms are really good for gut issues.
I could really recommend a trial of mastic gum, oregano oil and lion’s mane mushroom as one of our member actually cured himself with such a combination. Just be careful with oregano oil as it is a bit difficult to use.

How did you take the mastic gum? Can you please explain your sentence ?The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome?. Because i have non diabetic metabolic syndrome and my gut issues are getting worse with time

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective

How did you take the mastic gum? Can you please explain your sentence ?The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome?. Because i have non diabetic metabolic syndrome and my gut issues are getting worse with time

I have already discussed this in another thread. I know it is a long read, but science is no easy matter. Of course most of these are quotes, but researchers can phrase these facts much more properly than I would be able to. Senescence and its treatment are just beginning to be truly understood. The only really novel fact that I try to show is that POIS is most definitely a subclass of the senescence associated secretory phenotype (SASP). Scientists have already realized that many chronic illnesses are connected to cellular senescence, but they need to do lots and lots of clinical trials before they can say anything definite and it may take decades until this becomes common knowledge. Still based on my own experimental findings with a lot of supplements and considering the experiences of other POISers there is a definite convergence with theoretical findings. I think this gives us a unique evidenced based opportunity to adequately treat or perchance even cure ourselves if only we make an effort to do so.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4321.0

As for the other question I am probably not the most reliable source to ask as I have only done cursory tests with most of the supplements. My aim currently is to identify possible potential treatments and then try to figure out what could be the association between them. Fortunately I am rather perceptive of the changes in my symptoms, especially since I had begun to take notes. Earlier I was also thinking like nothing helps and there is no point to taking anything, but with time I came to realize that even small changes do count and that every supplement also carries a packet of information that when amassed could be used to reverse engineer our case.

Regarding mastic gum you can find my experience under the below link, just type ctrl+f and then mastic (two instances).
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3798.msg45454#msg45454

I guess I would also get habituated to masticha by time, so my initial experience is more likely to reflect the upper limit to its efficacy. The only supplement I took for a longer time was maca extract caps that provided a sustained relief for me. Even after several months it was working, but it had never truly resolved all my issues. Still it was much better compared to the many years before without any treatment, when I often felt like I was dying and had excruciating symptoms. I guess I could treat my problems fairly well by now based on my list, but I am convinced that I wouldn’t be able to develop any relationship unless my problem was truly resolved and then what is the point without it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 10:07:41 AM by Progecitor »
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Hopeoneday

Poiser managed his pois, removing amalgam filings(diagnosed
elevated mercury levels), but he recovered after he mananaged
liver detox pathways eg gilbert syndrome..see his regime...
For ebv, testo and other things he use reishy and cordyceps extract.

https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/14xr85k/find_cure_for_myself_working_100/
Dr-pois.