Author Topic: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS  (Read 56669 times)

freddie

I am also interested in Andy Cutler Chelation. on andycutlerchelation.com there is a link to a shop for the necessary chelators, but they do not ship to all countries. I haven't found DMSA or DMPS anywhere else.
has anyone suggestions on where to buy them?

Warrior

I am also interested in Andy Cutler Chelation. on andycutlerchelation.com there is a link to a shop for the necessary chelators, but they do not ship to all countries. I haven't found DMSA or DMPS anywhere else.
has anyone suggestions on where to buy them?

What country are you in?

Good video on Heavy Metal chelation for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=yCOZyz5MYuTmhy2H&v=FshM0798jeg&feature=youtu.be
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

freddie

I'm in Sweden. Actually now i have found a site that ships to Sweden:
https://mandimart.eu/en-se

freddie

I find this thread very interesting and I would like to thank Hopeoneday for sharing his extensive research.
one thing that puzzles me is that Hopeoneday seems not to have tried Andy Cutler Chelation, but instead he suggests using "natural" chelators as chlorella and cilantro, which are not recommended according to ACC.
One thing that struck me about ACC is that its main chelator (ALA) is a molecule that is naturally present in the body, it is sold as dietary supplement over-the-counter in high doses, so it is generally considered very safe (even if according to AC, people with mercury toxicity should be very careful with it).
But I am curious about why Hopeoneday has a different opinion (if I understand correctly) and has not tried ACC. Could you share your thoughts with us Hopeoneday?

freddie

I should mention that I haven't decided yet about doing a chelation protocol which is what some people do next after amalgam removal. I'm undecided about things like Andy Cutler Chelation protocol etc. It sounds quite a radical approach and involves buying difficult to find supplements and setting an alarm to take them in the middle of the night and things like that. It's quite an interesting protocol. It doesn't sound like the sort of thing I would normally do but I'll think about it. I wonder how poisers like JohnJames are doing now? Has anyone else tried a chelation protocol?

I am going to test my mercury toxicity by taking a few rounds of ALA chelation. This is not intended as an attempt to detox, but as a test of mercury toxicity. It was Andy Cutler that suggested one could proceed this way: do a few rounds of ALA chelation (increasing the doses) and observe your symptoms: if things start happening, then you will know that you suffer from mercury toxicity. If not, you have only taken a small dose of an over-the-counter dietary supplement (just ALA is very easy to find, and it is unexpensive).
Actually, ALA is often sold in capsules of 200/300 mg per capsule, so I will open the capsules and divide them in smaller doses (I will start at 12 mg doses). If nothing happens, I will take another round at a higher dose and so on.
But if symptoms start to appear, I will know that I suffer of mercury toxicity and I will stop my test and instead start the chelation protocol including the other chelators and the supplements.
So testing does not seem so complicated (except for the need of taking ALA every 3 hours including at night), and it will give me a good indication of whether I should proceed with the protocol.

(by the way, I have started a thread on the ACC forums named "New member Freddie", where I have asked question and got some answers regarding this).
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 05:44:04 AM by freddie »

Sisyphus

Hi Freddie

Great username for someone doing Mercury chelation!  ;D
Good luck with the chelation trial with ALA. I've read Andy Cutler's comments about that approach for a test as well. It sounds like a more reliable heavy metal test than doing hair analysis. If you start to get symptoms during the trial, do you know how you will be able to distinguish those from your usual symptoms? Please take care with Cutler Chelation in general. It sounds like you've done some research so hopefully you know the risks.

As for myself, I've only just had my mercury amalgams removed so I am definitely not taking ALA any time soon. Maybe it's something for the future. I've recently starting a different protocol (thiamine) and that's enough for me at the moment. Interestingly, thiamine seems to have some chelating properties too but of lead, not mercury.

freddie

If you start to get symptoms during the trial, do you know how you will be able to distinguish those from your usual symptoms?

I don't know of any guidelines. I will just be observant.
For sure I am not going to ejaculate for a good while. At present ejaculating just wrecks my health. It gives me new symptoms and loooong recovery time. so long that I am not sure the symptoms are temporary anymore. So I'm hoping to reduce my symptoms to start with.

freddie

an update regarding my chelation protocol: I started 3 weeks ago, have done two rounds, so I am at the very beginning and it may seem meaningless to report so early. But I was so surprised that my energy level skyrocketed from day 2 of the first chelation round that I could not really believe it. I think it cannot be the chelator (DMSA for now), so I am guessing that it is the supplements that I am taking. So I started taking the supplements both on-round and off-round (actually that's how it should be done, I just had not understood at first). my energy level seems to be getting better and better. This makes me very happy and hopeful.

Warrior

an update regarding my chelation protocol: I started 3 weeks ago, have done two rounds, so I am at the very beginning and it may seem meaningless to report so early. But I was so surprised that my energy level skyrocketed from day 2 of the first chelation round that I could not really believe it. I think it cannot be the chelator (DMSA for now), so I am guessing that it is the supplements that I am taking. So I started taking the supplements both on-round and off-round (actually that's how it should be done, I just had not understood at first). my energy level seems to be getting better and better. This makes me very happy and hopeful.

Might be ALA giving you some immediate benefit.

"It's [ALA] found in every cell in your body, where its most important job is to help turn food into energy."

I hear people using ALA all the time with all sorts of interesting benefits.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/alpha-lipoic-acid-ala
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

freddie

Actually I have not started ALA yet, I have only used DMSA so far.
But I am looking forward to introducing ALA. I hope to have more good news then :)

Sisyphus

Re: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2024, 03:37:44 AM »
That sounds like a really positive start to your chelation protocol Freddie. Hope it's still going well for you.