Author Topic: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS  (Read 24194 times)

Hopeoneday

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 11:49:21 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Igy78

Re: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2021, 01:12:00 PM »
Did not give feedback for a long time, was in hospital in march for 4 days due to eating to much paprika in powder/spice, and i inflamed my pancreas, stomach and liver again. I was on endoscopy and long story short they found chronic erosive gastritis, acute pancreatitis and fatty liver,  was healing from march with gastritis diet and i feel better, here and there orgasms with improvement, but still had spikes of anxiety and depression, but only if i eat carbs. Well recently i cut out all of the carbs and i feel amazing, only when i'm really really hungry i eat bread but after 4-6 hours symptoms slowly coming back,  so carbs are obviously depleting some B vitamins, or pancreas has problems with amylase or liver can not replenish needed vitamins, or stomach is to sensitive for acidic foods, i am on ppi and i sense it , if my stomach is better i have more energy, here and there i fuck up with nutella and kinder bueno, one or two days feeling like shit but it passes. Anyway it will be long journey to heal all that without carbs. But i'm really glad that i am on right track and i do not wasting energy on searhing what is wrong with me and spending a lot of moeny for suplements that did not work. So if you did not visited a gastroenterologist or had an endoscopy my advice is to do all that.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:14:20 PM by Igy78 »

BoneBroth

Re: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2021, 01:59:52 PM »
Igy78: Where exactly was the endoscopy done, in the large intestine only? I also made an endoscopy there, but they said it look just fine. I think my problems are in the small intestine (SIBO), but they never look there.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 04:02:40 PM by BoneBroth »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2021, 02:27:22 PM »
I had a diverticulitis attack that nearly killed me (inflammation of the intestines).
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

BoneBroth

« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2021, 04:07:06 PM »
I just met a guy on a fair last week who showed me before-and-after photograps on the large intestine after some months drinking something called "structured water" made by a machine from Japan. The results were amazing. The intestinal pockets that were showing on the before pictures were gone after some months on the water and the intestine looked like getting in to a young state again.

Igy78

« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2021, 04:32:08 PM »
Igy78: Where exactly was the endoscopy done, in the large intestine only? I also made an endoscopy there, but they said it look just fine. I think my problems are in the small intestine (SIBO), but they never look there.

Endoscopy of the stomach, i also did 1 year before that endoscopy of intestines, everything was ok in colon, but in stomach was/is world war 3.

Hopeoneday

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24898714/
Perspectives in endocrine toxicity of heavy metals--a review

Abstract
An attempt has been made to review the endocrine/hormonal implications of a few environmentally significant metals, viz, lead, mercury, cadmium, copper, arsenic and nickel, in man and animals. Special emphasis has been given to the adrenals, thyroid, testis, ovary and pancreas. Toxic metals can cause structural and functional changes in the adrenal glands. Their effects on steroidogenesis have been reviewed. It has been reported that thyroid hormone kinetics are affected by a number of metallic compounds. Occupational exposure to a few of these metals can cause testicular injury and sex hormone disturbances. Protective effects of a few antioxidants on their reproductive toxicity have also been discussed. Information gathered on female reproductive toxicity of heavy metals shows that exposure to these metals can lead to disturbances in reproductive performance in exposed subjects. Certain metals can cause injury to the endocrine pancreas. Exposure to them can cause diabetes mellitus and disturb insulin homeostasis. The need to develop molecular markers of endocrine toxicity of heavy metals has been suggested. Overall information described in this review is expected to be helpful in planning future studies on endocrine toxicity of heavy metals.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:48:33 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.