Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 1002296 times)

Andy451

• Connect & Fight :)
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1340 on: August 15, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »
Cool beans Demo! Glad your wking so hard on this ;)

So, I said I would fill you guys in bout what I said before; But, I don't wanna post too much on this feed anymore cuz it's kinda nonspecific and often happy compared to others. A

I do think POTS and POIS are connected and Nightingale made an interesting pt about the dystonia. I think it appears as such but may be more similar to a fibromyalgia which can cause similar symptoms (remove the sex from POIS).

Also, Shinjiro- I do think vitamen D, Magnesium and Niacin are all good for POIS, yet I have gone so far down the POIS rabbit-hole that taking too much of any of these releases too much toxins in my body at once and induces symptoms.

Recently, I have eliminated gluten from my diet (1month ago) and have had some bizarre changes in my POIS symptoms as a result. I think whats going is good yet, my body is purging itself and it is extremely painful and causes the worst symptoms I have ever had to come to surface all at once. Now, I decided to see what would happen if I reintroduced bread into my diet and instant POIS symptoms like I had sex. I think the crap is built up in my tissue from years and years of eating lots of pasta and bread and is inducing POTS/POIS/fibromyalgia type symptoms.

Recently I had sex and took two NSAID plus a healthy serving of penut butter before hand for niacin via diet and had minimal POIS symptoms. Mild neuropathy and hyper. This is extremely unusual for me being that I almost always had a severe reaction after sex.

In my case, I do think gluten is connected to all of the syndromes listed above and may cause them. Yet at this pt, my nerves are shot and adjusting and getting better will be a challenge. But, at least I know, most of my symptoms are severe GI and neuromuscular ones at this pt and can attack this thing from that angle.

The gluten makes me feel feverish and like I am passing out while inducing the worst of POIS- so who knows...

So Sex- Spotty POIS, goes up and down (Most reactions if they do occur are hours after sex sometimes 12 but can be sever with the delayed response)

Bathroom- 1 & 2 POIS is bad- especially 2 is painful.

Laying down- POIS  bad and intestines/anus hurt primarily while radiating out. Hard to lay flat/side or belly without sever pain. 

Cracking joints- They are doing it less and less but induces neuromuscular symptoms when it happens.

TV Comps- If I am not having an acute reaction these symptoms have turned way more mild

Physical Therapy- When they push on things a lot releases and it is very painful.

Ginger tea, NSAIDs, benidryl and peanut butter seem to help the most.

Thanks for the input guys. It means a lot.

I will now journal this stuff instead.

Thanks Again ;)

Andy
37 yo M- POIS for 25yrs (since age 12). Chronic POIS- always there

Tried desensitization for 1.5yrs & was unsuccessful (POIS worse at 1/1000)

Exercising- (running/weights/situps) Low sugar diet. Supplements- limited success.Meds- Oxcarbazepine/Buspar (past-Depakote10yrs)

G-man

« Reply #1341 on: August 15, 2014, 08:56:24 PM »

So, I said I would fill you guys in bout what I said before; But, I don't wanna post too much on this feed anymore cuz it's kinda nonspecific and often happy compared to others. A

I do think POTS and POIS are connected and Nightingale made an interesting pt about the dystonia. I think it appears as such but may be more similar to a fibromyalgia which can cause similar symptoms (remove the sex from POIS).

Also, Shinjiro- I do think vitamen D, Magnesium and Niacin are all good for POIS, yet I have gone so far down the POIS rabbit-hole that taking too much of any of these releases too much toxins in my body at once and induces symptoms.

Recently, I have eliminated gluten from my diet (1month ago) and have had some bizarre changes in my POIS symptoms as a result. I think whats going is good yet, my body is purging itself and it is extremely painful and causes the worst symptoms I have ever had to come to surface all at once. Now, I decided to see what would happen if I reintroduced bread into my diet and instant POIS symptoms like I had sex. I think the crap is built up in my tissue from years and years of eating lots of pasta and bread and is inducing POTS/POIS/fibromyalgia type symptoms.

Recently I had sex and took two NSAID plus a healthy serving of penut butter before hand for niacin via diet and had minimal POIS symptoms. Mild neuropathy and hyper. This is extremely unusual for me being that I almost always had a severe reaction after sex.

In my case, I do think gluten is connected to all of the syndromes listed above and may cause them. Yet at this pt, my nerves are shot and adjusting and getting better will be a challenge. But, at least I know, most of my symptoms are severe GI and neuromuscular ones at this pt and can attack this thing from that angle.

The gluten makes me feel feverish and like I am passing out while inducing the worst of POIS- so who knows...

So Sex- Spotty POIS, goes up and down (Most reactions if they do occur are hours after sex sometimes 12 but can be sever with the delayed response)

Bathroom- 1 & 2 POIS is bad- especially 2 is painful.

Laying down- POIS  bad and intestines/anus hurt primarily while radiating out. Hard to lay flat/side or belly without sever pain. 

Cracking joints- They are doing it less and less but induces neuromuscular symptoms when it happens.

TV Comps- If I am not having an acute reaction these symptoms have turned way more mild

Physical Therapy- When they push on things a lot releases and it is very painful.

Ginger tea, NSAIDs, benidryl and peanut butter seem to help the most.

Thanks for the input guys. It means a lot.

I will now journal this stuff instead.

Thanks Again ;)

Andy

My grandmother had fibromyalgia.
You are on the right track, keep it up

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #1342 on: August 18, 2014, 07:26:37 PM »
If anybody can unravel POIS ...my money's on Rutgers!

Demo

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:47:09 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1343 on: August 19, 2014, 06:12:44 PM »

Thanks, Andy!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 06:31:25 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1344 on: August 19, 2014, 06:15:03 PM »

If anybody can unravel POIS ...my money's on Rutgers!

Demo

I feel very optimistic about the Rutgers research :)

Prancer, I sent our 2 comments above to Dr K. Thanks!

Prancer

« Reply #1345 on: August 19, 2014, 06:54:09 PM »
Awesome!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1346 on: August 19, 2014, 07:13:12 PM »

Outside Dr. Komisaruk's office is a first-of-it's-kind chart!

"Men's Genital Structures Mapped On The Sensory Cortex: fMRI Evidence"
(Rutgers-POIS Team Members)

Dr Komisaruk's abstract for "Men's genital structures mapped on the sensory cortex: fMRI evidence" can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/lkabzj7

FloppyBanana

« Reply #1347 on: August 20, 2014, 06:56:07 AM »
Wow, this looks very useful information. Looks like it would be very useful to know this before they start scanning us POISers! Thanks for the update Demo!

FloppyB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Colm

« Reply #1348 on: August 20, 2014, 02:37:38 PM »
Pages 6-9 of this report gives little more background on Dr. Komisaruk and the Rutgers teams overview on the male brain and fMRI reactions and observations of what happens during the good deed. I think !
http://avanceyperspectiva.cinvestav.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/How-our-brain-responds-to-genital-stimulation.pdf
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:40:55 PM by Colm »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1349 on: August 20, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »
Good findings, guys! :)

Prancer

« Reply #1350 on: August 20, 2014, 08:52:47 PM »
Pages 6-9 of this report gives little more background on Dr. Komisaruk and the Rutgers teams overview on the male brain and fMRI reactions and observations of what happens during the good deed. I think !
http://avanceyperspectiva.cinvestav.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/How-our-brain-responds-to-genital-stimulation.pdf

Super interesting info, thanks!

kostas52

« Reply #1351 on: August 23, 2014, 04:44:09 AM »
People I wish to find people to share my joy for finding the solution to POIS.
I contacted yesterday someone from Greece and we will meet next week.
I was a POIS sufferer for more the 14years and now things are Great, no more this self autoimmune attack, flu like syptoms, I remember how much easy was to get gold during winter.
I wish to call and share the news with women who met me in the past. Maybe they wouldnt care.
I can confirm that not only no POIS symptoms but also it became easier to ejaculate. It is possible now to ejaculate, 3 times at the same hour.
Of course I will be tired, but not in the POIS way.
Big relief

3 things I ve done this last month that my pois left

1) The main reason I thing - finding the correct Homeopathic Treatment ("Classical Homeopathy" - it is not "herbs" or "vitamins", the Doctor finds you Homeopathic Temperament) - I was doing Homeopathy 10 years, changed several doctors but the persistance this August had results...

2) I took away amalgam filling
3) Started Ayurvedic Medicine. (one pill in the morning - and a powder spoon in the night)

Those are the 3 things that I did in July. I continuou to eat gluten free, a multivitamim per day, and various vitamins from time to time, but this is not the solution.
Of course in the past I took megadoses of vitamines before and after ejaculation, cold shower is still a nice tonic

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1352 on: August 26, 2014, 01:19:02 AM »

Outside Dr. Komisaruk's office is a first-of-it's-kind chart!

"Men's Genital Structures Mapped On The Sensory Cortex: fMRI Evidence"
(Rutgers-POIS Team Members)

Dr Komisaruk's abstract for "Men's genital structures mapped on the sensory cortex: fMRI evidence" can be found at:

http://tinyurl.com/lkabzj7

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1353 on: August 26, 2014, 01:24:44 AM »

Entrance to Dr Komisaruk's office building:

This was my DREAM -- to sit down with a medical-professional outsider who could explain POIS -- since February, 2007...when the forum only consisted of me, b_jim, and John21! :)

ive been around since 2007 lol. not all that active at times, for sure.

Defsync, sorry I left you off the 2007 list !  :)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:38:44 AM by demografx »

Prancer

« Reply #1354 on: August 31, 2014, 09:09:40 PM »
Hmm... This forum is so dead. If I could write Russian language. I would go and register on Russia forum of POIS and tell them I am cured from my horrible POIS symptoms. 100% POIS free, Lol

Glad your POIS is gone Shinjiro. I have one question for you if you don't mind.

I started masturbate when I was 10(I`m 15 now).
I am 17 years old ( Asian ). I am thin and unable to gain weight, no matter how much I ate.

Can you please tell us what time machine you used to age 2 years in the span of just 7 months? Thanks

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1355 on: August 31, 2014, 11:50:42 PM »

Can you please tell us what time machine you used to age 2 years in the span of just 7 months? Thanks

"Advanced Quantum
Physics!!!??!"

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:56:04 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1356 on: September 01, 2014, 12:12:37 AM »

"We need one for the
WHOLE forum !!!"
:)

Daveman, do we have a Time Machine budget????

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:14:40 AM by demografx »

Prancer

« Reply #1357 on: September 01, 2014, 12:34:22 AM »

We should get TM budget!! Lol. My cognitive symptoms get very bad at times, but they're never so bad where I can't remember my name or age!

PS - Shinjiro, the forum is not dead. The only thing that's dead is your credibility!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:37:30 AM by Prancer »

Jimmy

« Reply #1358 on: September 01, 2014, 01:28:25 PM »
I really thank you Prancer for your comment.

@Shinjiro: it's really harmful and annoying to spread misleading information through this forum . I really don't know what is your intention so please watch your words.

@forum administrators: I appreciate your evaluation for this incident

Regards,

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:31:48 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1359 on: September 01, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »

I hope it gets good mileage and maintenance won't cost an arm and a leg !