Author Topic: B3 + Matcha powder tea pre-pack method (still POIS free after 30 months)  (Read 24467 times)

drop247

Re: B3 + Matcha tea with L-theanine
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 06:35:22 AM »
Great post Wolf Berry. So NADH is the related metabolised enzyme of niacinamide. What is D-Ribose for?

Wolf berry

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 08:49:08 AM »
Great post Wolf Berry. So NADH is the related metabolised enzyme of niacinamide. What is D-Ribose for?
Conclusions: D-ribose significantly reduced clinical symptoms in patients suffering from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
D-ribose is a sugar involved in producing energy in the body and is also the structural basis of DNA and RNA. As a supplement, it is commonly used to help with heart disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. I think many POIS suffered also has chronic fatigue syndrome even though their severe symptoms last only for 7 day.
D-ribose, together with adenine, makes the adenosine molecule of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main storage and transportation unit of energy.

D-ribose is also used to make nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD), two important molecules involved in cellular respiration.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 01:22:25 PM »
Information on quercetin and it's anti-histamine and mast cell stabilising properties is here
http://www.bioxtract.com/plant-based-actives/quercetin/index.html

As I said before though, niacinamide stabilises mast cells, should reduce mean levels of histamine and improves aldehyde clearance by supporting a reaction with ALDH. There are lots of reasons for the POIS sufferer to consider taking niacinamide if you're not taking NADH or supplementary b3 already. I'd suggest that if you can rule out a fungal infection with your doctor then add the NADH and some D-Ribose every day. Both of those increase energy, decrease fatigue and assist a range of chemical reactions in the body.
vs
Information on quercetin and it's anti-histamine and mast cell stabilising properties is here
http://www.bioxtract.com/plant-based-actives/quercetin/index.html

As I said before though, niacinamide stabilises mast cells, should reduce mean levels of histamine and improves aldehyde clearance by supporting a reaction with ALDH. There are lots of reasons for the POIS sufferer to consider taking niacinamide if you're not taking NADH or supplementary b3 already.
I'd suggest that if you can rule out a fungal infection with your doctor then add the NADH and some D-Ribose every day. Both of those increase energy, decrease fatigue and assist a range of chemical reactions in the body.

???

Please stop copy pasting content from the forum or web without clearly marking that it's not your original content.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2021, 02:22:56 PM »
As an example, tryptophan is converted to NAD+ via an eight-step process, while nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are known as “salvageable” precursors, requiring only two-three steps to rebuild NAD+.

Nicotinamide riboside is also a salvageable NAD+ precursor requiring only a two-step process to form NAD+.

https://www.aviornutritionals.com/increasing-nad/

Dumped some papers in the paper archive thread under Niacin/nicotinamide/NAD. Suggestions are welcome.

D-ribose is also used to make nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD), two important molecules involved in cellular respiration.

What's the difference between D-ribose, NADH and Nicotinamide riboside in boosting NAD+? Which one is most efficient?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 03:15:31 PM by Muon »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2021, 06:01:33 PM »
Which one is most efficient?

Nicotinamide riboside is the most efficient/best booster of NAD+

Wolf berry

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2021, 07:56:04 PM »
yeah, it?s kurtosis posts and kurtosis theory is interesting!!! As we all know Niacin only work  if we take it before hand. Taking it after make some feel worse. When I used to suffered from severe POIS symptoms. I only get relief from Niacin 70% if I take it before hand before orgasm. But Niacinamide works even when I don?t take it before hand. I would say 95% relief symptoms free before I remove my wisdom teeth lower jaws teeth. Nicotinamide, also known as niacinamide, is a water-soluble amide form of niacin or vitamin B3. It is found in foods such as fish, poultry, eggs, and cereal grains. It is also marketed as a dietary supplement, and as a non-flushing form of niacin. Anyway, nowaday I don?t take anything cause I have cured it through removed my both infected wisdom teeth in lower jaws. And I?m cured! :) 

Charles_b

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2021, 12:31:40 AM »
Did an experiment with niacinamide 500mg and matcha tea 2 hours before orgasm... absolutely no change in my symptoms, currently in the middle of awful POIS symptoms.

Will maybe try again in a couple weeks with a different form of niacin.

Wolf berry

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2021, 02:25:59 AM »
Did an experiment with niacinamide 500mg and matcha tea 2 hours before orgasm... absolutely no change in my symptoms, currently in the middle of awful POIS symptoms.

Maybe you could try 1500mg of Nicotinamide ( Niacinamide) wait for 30-40 minutes after a meal and tell me how you feel after that orgasm!!! Hope it works for you! :) Niacinamide also very effective to treat for mental health like bipolar, Depression, ADHD and schizophrenia! Look it up on the internet!!! https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/070674377101600605

Gino

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2021, 04:03:15 AM »
Coronavirus 'long haulers' feared they would never recover. Then they got the vaccine
https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-03-24/coronavirus-long-covid-could-the-vaccine-cure-it/100023114

I sometimes wonder if our prevention strategies (Eg B3 + macha tea) could help with covid long hauler symptoms.

Their symptoms sound similar to POIS. At least mine self resolves after a week though without any prevention or post commencement treatment remedies.

Similarly I wonder if a targeted viral vaccination could be a treatment for POIS.

Laotzu1980

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2021, 10:10:52 AM »
Testing something similar this week.
Niacin + L-Theanine + GABA supplements... In addition to Vitamin C, B12, B1, B6.
No idea what I'm doing, but anyway... 🙂

Mushnikk

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2021, 11:31:58 AM »
For me L-Theanin and CBD Oil work very well

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2021, 02:26:59 PM »
Mushnikk, when before/after O? In which dosage?

Mushnikk

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2021, 03:32:21 PM »

500mg L-Theanine 45min before O, CBD oil (5 drops of 15% full spectrum oil) before O and the following two days two drops. Plus general immune supplementation, workout, intermittent fastung and a low sugar/low fibre diet covering all nutrients work very well for me. The L-Theanine and CBD combo worked before that. I believe my symptoms to be gut related (SIBO, dysbiosis) inducing a malfunctioning immune system leading to virus activation: nanna1s theory. Both L-theanine as a immune activator and CBD oil with an opioid interaction fit in there I believe.

Gino

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2021, 10:23:05 PM »

Hi Charles_b I'm sorry to hear this didn't work for you. When you're ready can you list out the process and products you used? I want to know how similar/different it was to my experience:
- I took a B3 tablet (niacinamide 500mg) at least 2 hours beforehand, usually 4-6 hours beforehand. No alcohol and only ate a light meal.
- I took a half-teaspoon level of matcha powder in hot water only 30 minutes beforehand. I still wanted to 'feel' the caffeine in my system.

I hope you have a better experience in the future. When I did have symptoms I have benefited from tea (caffeine) and a cold/immunity supplement (Echinacea, Zinc, Vitamin C).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:35:12 PM by Gino »

Gino

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2021, 10:33:12 PM »

500mg L-Theanine 45min before O, CBD oil (5 drops of 15% full spectrum oil) before O and the following two days two drops. Plus general immune supplementation, workout, intermittent fastung and a low sugar/low fibre diet covering all nutrients work very well for me. The L-Theanine and CBD combo worked before that. I believe my symptoms to be gut related (SIBO, dysbiosis) inducing a malfunctioning immune system leading to virus activation: nanna1s theory. Both L-theanine as a immune activator and CBD oil with an opioid interaction fit in there I believe.

Hi Mushnikk,

I didn't realise L-Theanine was available separately from tea!

My original post mentioned "L-Theanine" because I was told that caffeine from tea, including in matcha powder, naturally also contains L-Theanine. Coffee does not.

"no amino acids exist in coffee (in particular, L-theanine) – as they do in green, white and high-quality black teas – which makes the effect of coffee significantly less tolerable." Source: https://www.greentea.net/caffeine/

aswinpras06

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2021, 03:47:39 AM »
Hi Gino

Did you have  flu like symptoms,chest congestion and reaction to hot/cold showers during Pois. 

Because niacinamide and matcha tea are very good mast cell stabilizers and they work very well for those with mast cell activation and histamine intolerance.

Gino

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2021, 05:58:42 PM »
Hi Gino

Did you have  flu like symptoms,chest congestion and reaction to hot/cold showers during Pois. 

Because niacinamide and matcha tea are very good mast cell stabilizers and they work very well for those with mast cell activation and histamine intolerance.

Hi aswinpras06

I had flu like symptoms for days during POIS: body aches, low energy, fevers, nasal congestion but no chesty cough.

Not sure about reaction to hot/cold showers. I generally have cold extremities (hands, feet) so would avoid cold water. How are these related to histamine?

aswinpras06

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2021, 09:08:08 PM »
Thanks Gino for describing your symptoms.  Mast cell activation disease and high histamine levels can trigger all these symptoms. 

For more info read about mast cell activation disease and histamine intolerance in google.

Many of us here including myself (I also have cold hands and feet) have same symptoms like pois after having a bath or shower.
These are triggered by mast cells and preventing them is very difficult.

Great to know that you have found vitamin b3 and matcha tea working for you.  Hope they continue to work for a long time in preventing your pois. 

Charles_b

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2021, 10:28:19 PM »

Hi Charles_b I'm sorry to hear this didn't work for you. When you're ready can you list out the process and products you used? I want to know how similar/different it was to my experience:
- I took a B3 tablet (niacinamide 500mg) at least 2 hours beforehand, usually 4-6 hours beforehand. No alcohol and only ate a light meal.
- I took a half-teaspoon level of matcha powder in hot water only 30 minutes beforehand. I still wanted to 'feel' the caffeine in my system.

I hope you have a better experience in the future. When I did have symptoms I have benefited from tea (caffeine) and a cold/immunity supplement (Echinacea, Zinc, Vitamin C).

Thanks Gino - I used niacinamide 500mg as well, had a matcha tea (in a teabag, so maybe not as potent as the matcha powder straight in water), and waited 2 hours before O.  My plan is to try Nicotinamide Riboside and maybe some actual matcha powder next time.  Pretty low risk/high potential benefit experiment, I appreciate you sharing your success with it :).

Have you had continued success with this, or have you hit a point of diminishing returns at all?

Gino

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2021, 06:46:19 PM »

Have you had continued success with this, or have you hit a point of diminishing returns at all?

Still as effective since I started in early January. I'm definitely better with matcha power vs green tea bags. I haven't tried matcha tea bags though.