Author Topic: B3 + Matcha powder tea (still POIS free after 8-months)  (Read 10327 times)

Gino

Re: B3 + Matcha powder tea (still POIS free after 8-months)
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2021, 04:39:05 AM »
Is it effective to take after O as well, if you forgot to take before?

Not really effective afterwards. I forgot to take my pre-pack before O a couple of times. It was a failed edging situation and once O started I tried my best to not let the O be too intense. I immediately rushed to take the B3 (non-flush) and matcha combination however I still experienced moderate symptoms for a few days.

In additional to no POIS, I get benefits of my pre-pack of B3 (non-flush) with matcha powder tea:

- With pre-pack, I feel that I am much more controlled and perhaps less sensitive. I can enjoy a full O with as much effort as possible. A pleasant side effect is that I can usually continue sex immediately as if I didn't even O. This means I can sometimes enjoy sex for hours each day and not rest. The matcha gives me a state of calm alertness which translates well in bed. It's honestly the best I've felt in my life.

This is the polar opposite of my POIS if I did not take my pre-pack:

- Without pre-pack, the sensitivity of my whole nervous system means that sometimes a big O will feel like a magnified burst of tension that generates in my large muscle groups (calves, hamstrings, biceps) that rises up as an overwhelming punch to the brain that leaves me in some wasted state of static electricity. Within seconds I feel as if my life force is draining from my body starting with my face muscles - that facial drooping sensation that people mention. My sexual energy instantly switches off and I definitely can't and do not want to continue sex from that moment. I can barely stand, as if I just did a weight session at the gym. I just need to curl up and fade away but I usually experience as many as 20 full body twitches, perhaps aftershock Os in the next hour in reducing frequency. I crave for an adrenaline rush and resort to watching extreme sports on YouTube for half an hour. I have to force myself to keep breathing enough oxygen. Perhaps taking caffeine would help with breathing at that stage - obviously now I would drink matcha powder since it doesn't interfere with my sleep.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:45:10 AM by Gino »

BoneBroth

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2021, 04:51:39 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience! I still have no good sollutions that works after O or NE (cant anticipate those). Nanna1's prepack helps to ease the side effects though.

lw

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2021, 01:58:36 PM »
Is it effective to take after O as well, if you forgot to take before?
I crave for an adrenaline rush and resort to watching extreme sports on YouTube for half an hour.

This is odd. I also can't stop watching UFC during my POIS state.

Gino

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2021, 08:17:51 PM »
Hello Gino,
Matcha also has very positive effect on me.
I read that overdosing of B3 has toxic effect on the organism. Are you aware of this fact?

Hi lw. Thanks for highlighting the issue of toxicity. For general understanding of safe levels of Vitamin B3 (non-flush type), dosages to treat other conditions have a recommended range of 14-750 mg per day (see reference [1]):

- 14 mg/day for normal health;
- 300-500 mg/day for treatment of B3 deficiency such as pellagra;
- 750 mg/day for treatment of acne (in combination with other required vitamins);

Liver toxicity occurs at doses of 3000 mg per day (i.e. 3 grams per day will damage your liver).

Of course, ask your pharmacist or doctor for their advice before regularly dosing with B3, especially if you have any existing health concerns involving your liver or kidneys.

Important distinction:
- I take the non-flush type of B3 called "Niacinamide or Nicotinamide (NAM)" only as a pre-pack dose before O. See reference [2].
- This is not the same as "Niacin" also known as "nicotinic acid" which often results in flushing of the skin.

I only take the non-flush type as a pre-pack before sex. I don't take it on any other days. As a trial I will decrease my dosage each time until I find a lower limit that is still effective as a pre-pack (with matcha powder tea).

References:
- [1] https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1534/niacinamide
- [2] Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotinamide
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:17:49 AM by Gino »