Author Topic: POIS paper treatment summary  (Read 69610 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: POIS paper treatment summary
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2023, 06:06:46 AM »
Trenbolone?

I think it worked because it kills stomach bacteria and pois is caused by stomach bacteria a.[/i]"
???
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2023, 10:29:12 AM »
My current daily supplementation is : Glutamine 140 mg, aspartic acid 80 mg, histidine 75 mg, leucine 75 mg, methionine 75 mg, isoleucine 75 mg, lysine 75 mg, phenylalanine 75 mg, threonine 50 mg, alanine 42 mg, valine 41 mg, serine 40 mg, proline 40 mg, tyrosine 26 mg, arginine 20 mg, cystine 20 mg, glycine 15 mg.
I'm going to test my blood amino acids anew in the next weeks.

If I stop taking them, after a few orgasms the usual POIS symptoms come back.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2023, 08:40:02 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/152vgk0/comment/jsfy7k1/

Quote:
for me BPC-157 and TUDCA are cure for POIS. also decrease significant neurological symptoms. also agmatine sulfate can be helpfull.

No antidepressives ever helped me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 08:44:36 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2023, 08:01:07 AM »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2023, 01:28:31 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/HistamineIntolerance/comments/ytmcl4/comment/iw75m9l/

Quote:

Hi-dose NaturDAO (specifically that brand of plant-based histamine enzyme; OTC antihistamines had virtually zero effect on me). Regimen is 5 to 10 pills a day. I take on AM, PM, 5 minutes before meals, and anytime I feel super crummy. For initial testing, take one pill and wait 24 hours to ensure no side effects for you personally, then do hi-dose for 3 days (72 hours to allow inflammation to go down) to see if it helps at all. You should know within a week if it helps or not! Needs to be coupled with the next two steps below for maximum effectiveness.

Primarily low-histamine diet. I can tolerate hi-histamine foods once in awhile.

LOTS of sleep, including naps. The effect of the enzyme pills is greatly amplified by copious amounts of sleep

Key question for "subset HIT" (especially if you don't respond to antihistamines)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2023, 03:39:17 PM »
Regimen:
Escitalopram 20mg/day (this is an SSRI also known as Lexapro)
Testosterone Gel applied 3 times daily to scrotum
DHEA 100mg/day
Pregnenolone 100mg/day

Vitamin C 1000mg - Brand California GOLD Nutrition
Cognitex Elite Pregnenolone - Life Extensions
Cytokine Suppress with EGCG - Life Extensions
Autophagy Renew - Life Extension
Skate Liver Oil - Green Pasture
Iron Bisglycinate - Weightworld
Pregnenolone - 50mg - Life Extensions
DHEA - 25mg - Life Extensions

Megaguard - Microbiome Labs
Fenugreek - Vitabright
Tumeric - Vitabright

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2023, 07:05:18 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/17l4z5k/potential_pois_treatment_for_symptoms_too_much/

Forskolin plus zinc (long term?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forskolin#Mechanism_of_action

Forskolin activates the enzyme adenylyl cyclase and increases intracellular levels of cAMP

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2023, 02:02:11 PM »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2023, 12:42:27 PM »
Happy NEW Year everyone !
Colm

I was just wondering what kind of situations could act as "triggers" of Low HRV (Stress, bad sleep, auto-inmune diseases, eating some foods ...), and also which ones act doing the opposite (raising HRV -like stimulating the vagus nerve), in order to relate them to our POIS experiences.

I don't know if this makes sense, so I'm just sharing the idea.

Hi Observer,

Just a reminder of the interesting and helpful "Vagus Nerve stimulation" document loaded by forum member USERNAME recently

The link is http://selfhacked.com/2015/07/30/28-ways-to-stimulate-your-vagus-nerve-and-all-you-need-to-know-about-it/

Hope this is useful and perhaps anyone could comment if they specifically have experience with, would recommend or discourage any of the techniques with regard to the Heart Rate Variability issue, or whether these Vagus Nerve stimulation techniques are best used within or outside a POIS cycle.

Most easy to understand ones in high level form below - feel free to comment

Stimulating Your Vagus Nerve.
1. Meditation
2. Have Positive Social Relationships
3. Breath Deeply and Slowly
4. Probiotics
5. Exercise
6. Cold
7. Massages
8. Fasting
9. Sleep or Lay on Your Right Side
10. Yoga
11. Tai Chi
12. Singing or Chanting
13. Gargling
14. Tongue Depressors
15. Acupuncture
16. Oxytocin
17. Zinc
18. Serotonin
19. Chew Gum: CCK
20. Laughter
21. Coffee Enemas
22. Coughing or Tensing the Stomach Muscles
23. Fish Oil – EPA and DHA
24. Make Sure Your Thyroid Hormones/T3 Are Normal
25. Prayer

Link above for the details.

All the best,
Colm

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2023, 07:51:50 PM »
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/97207-cured-pois-postorgasmic-illness-syndrome/

"Hey guys I thought id report on my findings as it might help others who struggle with similar issues.

Ive been struggle with POIS for years now and over the years incrementally made progress by experimenting with supplement, exercise, sleep routines and food combinations. Eventually I selected things that increased sex drive, erection strength and all that good stuff.

Recently I found a combination of things that completely stops all my symptoms while also revealing the cause.

Its stupid but the simple answer was a combination of eggs + Ener-C (supplement).

The Ener-C is the only digestive aid that has ever worked for me as ive experimented with absolutely everything. Nothing helps me digest except this one supplement. When eating eggs or meat normally id burp alot and have fatigue from digesting it, but not when taking a multi-vitamin mixed into the meal. It supports the digestion process back to normal.

The specific combination of Eggs+Ener-C produces a intense increase in sexual energy. Im guessing its related to a lack of nutrients being replenished in the system.

Sounds basic i know, anyways if it helps someone, then it served its purpose :D

This is not a paid advertisement. Im also fully aware many of the ingredients in the Ener-C are "unhealthy". This is not a "good" supplement, but its the only one that i found works for my body out of the hundreds I have in my pantry.

I basically have the erection power and digestive power of my 20 year old self-again
"

Ener-C Sugar Free Drink Mix contains the following medicinal and non-medicinal ingredients.

Supplement Facts

Vitamin C 1000mg 1667%
Vitamin E 15iu 50%
Vitamin B3 5mg 25%
Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
Folate/Folate 40mcg 10%
Vitamin B12 25mcg 417%
Pantothenic Acid 2.5mg 25%
Calcium 50mg 5%
Phosphorus 38mg 4%
Iodine 150mcg 100%
Magnesium 60mg 15%
Zinc 5mg 33%
Manganese 0.5mg 25%
Chromium 12mcg 10%
Potassium 200mg 6%

Non Medicinal Ingredients

Natural Passionfruit Juice Powder, Beta Carotene, Erythritol, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, DL-Malic Acid, L-Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, Glycine.

https://www.ener-life.com/pages/faqs

What kind of Vitamin C is in Ener-C?

Ener-C contains 1,000mg of Vitamin C from mineral ascorbates including: Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Chromium Ascorbate and Potassium Ascorbate as well as a small amount of ascorbic acid to create effervescence.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 08:14:43 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2023, 10:19:49 AM »
Food sensitivities
Nanna1's POIS Cascade Stack still working very well. Over 1 month in.

Erased all food sensitivities and POIS as long as I stick to it.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2023, 10:26:13 AM »
Based on his review I decided to give it a go and ordered 1000mg of Forskolin and 30mg of Zinc supplements to try it for myself and I am very happy that I did. I have tried it approx. 6 times now where I took both supplements directly or some time after an orgasm (or multiple ones) and I feel so much better than I did before. My brainfog is completely gone and I feel much more relaxed than I used to (not as short tempered as I normally would in the days after an orgasm). In the meantime another user (lanonimoose) replied in the same topic who tried it and experienced much milder symptoms that lasted much shorter than he normally had. That makes three positive experiences, which is why I wanted to share it here on this forum as well (I couldn't find anything on Forskolin here). Perhaps this can be a solution for others as well.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2023, 08:52:06 AM »
Excedrin

I tried. But excedrin works better
Hi all. I finished my niacin and decided to buy excedrin. I took it 2 hours before release. It have never been better!!! I think it is the best treatment for me(but niacin works good too,may be 80%).

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2502.msg26466#msg26466

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2023, 06:40:20 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/18kq81j/creatinecordyceps_is_cure/

Quote:
5grams of Thorne Creatine Monohydrate and 1gram(2capsules) of Cordyceps Militaris from Real Mushrooms does the job.

On days of having orgasm one cordyceps capsule before and after.

35days into protocol.around 20orgasms without additional horror symptoms.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2023, 07:34:45 PM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/…

Thank you. Your post reminded me that I wanted to share this article with the forum, co-authored by
Dr. Nicole Prause, co-Investigator of our
soon-to-be-launched NORD/POIS Research Study!

Violence on Reddit Support Forums Unique to r/NoFap
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01639625.2023.2280795

« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 08:01:41 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2023, 08:43:46 AM »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2024, 04:18:49 PM »
From X (formerly known as twitter):

2. A 24-hour fast immediately after the masturbatory session, sometimes I ejaculate 5 times in a row all within 2 hours, after the last ejaculation,I stop eating anything for the next 24 hours  I drink only clear water, not cold neither warm throughout. This crashed the symptoms

To ejaculate 5 times in 2 hours is absolute non-sense for a POIS sufferer, would be outright dangerous for most. I am not sure that this kind of information is ok to stay on this forum.  Will have to consult with the rest of the admin team.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Warrior

« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2024, 01:20:52 AM »
From X (formerly known as twitter):

2. A 24-hour fast immediately after the masturbatory session, sometimes I ejaculate 5 times in a row all within 2 hours, after the last ejaculation,I stop eating anything for the next 24 hours  I drink only clear water, not cold neither warm throughout. This crashed the symptoms

To ejaculate 5 times in 2 hours is absolute non-sense for a POIS sufferer, would be outright dangerous for most. I am not sure that this kind of information is ok to stay on this forum.  Will have to consult with the rest of the admin team.

Lol it is definitely not healthy and certainly risky if one has POIS, but I do understand the idea behind it. Basically, ejaculate as much as you can/want to deplete all horniness and sexual repression, followed by a fast period which improves their recovery drastically. They would probably be better off exploring alternative diets to see if any improve their symptoms, just like animal-based did for me.
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2024, 08:26:13 AM »
Im just reporting, not recommending anything. I have removed the post. Not looking for a debate.