Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 578488 times)

lauracostis

• NLGroup
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2012, 03:05:31 PM »
Daveman, can I use a prepaid credit card to make a payment at NORD.  I cannot put the donation on my own credit cards for reasons I wont specify, but if a prepaid credit card will work at NORD, I can buy the prepaid card in cash and spend it lavishly at NORD.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »
Daveman, can I use a prepaid credit card to make a payment at NORD.  I cannot put the donation on my own credit cards for reasons I wont specify, but if a prepaid credit card will work at NORD, I can buy the prepaid card in cash and spend it lavishly at NORD.

I'll get back to you!

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2012, 12:33:47 PM »
Just filled out the survey.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2012, 01:11:36 PM »

I am told that it shouldn't be a problem. They are handled just like any credit card!

I'm going t o look into getting one!!

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
Hey, another donation for $100 has come in, and on a Sunday too!

Way to go! Although I don't know who it is, this person has already donated $400 in quite a short bit of time!

As yo know, this $100 goes toward October's total for doubling!!

YAAYYYYY!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »
Wow!!! Hurray!!!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
Look for our latest mailout! If you haven't received it check you should check your SPAM folder

Time to blast POIS! Let's Go!

THANKS, DAVEMAN!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »

$9,270.00    $9,350.00    $10,272.00
$15,010.00 raised!

THANKS, $100 DONOR!! towards our $33,500 goal.

Click here to CURE YOUR POIS:

Click here to read more about The POIS Medical Fundp
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:05:48 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2012, 09:34:51 PM »

Thank you very much David Landau ["Squiggy" from 'Laverne and Shirley' TV shows] for this generous offer! [edit by Demo: GET SQUIGGY'S FUNNY AUDIO BOOK FREE -- THE ONLY CATCH IS WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO MAIL YOU THE CD'S!!]

There always seem to be so many reasons NOT to talk about our problem! I'm sure your "gift" will help us to make an important step in our lives.

I'm going to start "coming clean" from today forward!

Daveman, I showed your post to Squiggy and he said, "Aawwww" in a very appreciative voice!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:44:18 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »

As a start, David is making available to you all for free: his 10 chapter audio book set, called "Fall Down Laughing" - pictured above. If you want a set send me a PM with your name+physical mailing address.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #280 on: October 08, 2012, 01:43:08 AM »

Just filled out the survey.

Thanks, Vincent M.!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2012, 12:12:18 AM »
Guys,

I've just donated $150 more.

Together we can make POIS Research a reality!

Thanks again to our SPONSOR for his generosity!

And thank you, Demo and Dave, for the superb work you've been doing all this years!!!

Sincerely,
Mat

M A T  !!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:16:33 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2012, 12:21:55 AM »
If $50 to $100 or more seems like too much money to give for now, how about committing $5, $10, $20 or more per MONTH?

Select as many months as you want! 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 months, whatever!  :)

Simply click above and scroll down till you see, "Make this a recurring donation"...

THANK YOU, EVERYONE - YOUR AUTOMATIC MONTHLY DONATIONS WILL HASTEN OUR GOALS CONSIDERABLY!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:18:25 AM by demografx »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2012, 08:24:06 AM »
There was one extraordinarily ignorant and stupid SPAMMer that posted about 40 posts on our forum last night!!

What a waste of his and my time!!

It would help him a lot to know that he gains nothing here. No-one is interested in purses and I don't leave the posts up long enough that they receive any SEO benefit!

Besides I report them the the SPAMMERs database,, so they loose a "good" in large quotes usernames and gateway URLs.

If you see any that I have  missed let me know, report to moderator!

I hope to put a more elegant filter as I find time.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2012, 08:38:15 AM »

Look for our latest mailout! If you haven't received it check you should check your SPAM folder

Time to blast POIS! Let's Go!

THANKS, DAVEMAN!