Author Topic: Iwillbeatthis treatment and case diary  (Read 648 times)

Iwillbeatthis

Re: Iwillbeatthis treatment and case diary
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2021, 06:09:55 PM »
I noticed these last two weeks my mum eats a lot of high phenol foods so I'm pretty sure its these causing the hyperactivity, irritability, stimming, anxiety in her, some days she's wired like that and some days she isn't. Histamine could be affecting her to possibly.

She took the astrazeneca vaccine and seems fine from it luckily. I also found out my dad gave her Co-codamol once before and it made her throw up and very sick.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2021, 06:55:15 PM »
A friend told me this very useful tip recently; Amazon refund you no questions asked if you want to return something so this can be very helpful if you buy a supplement that you don't react well to or doesn't work.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2021, 08:36:18 PM »
A friend told me this very useful tip recently; Amazon refund you no questions asked if you want to return something so this can be very helpful if you buy a supplement that you don't react well to or doesn't work.

Even if you open the supplement and eat a few pills??
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

Current supps: 1 tsp olive oil on occasion. 400mg-600mg Ibuprofen for mood if needed.
Cannelini beans for sleep (phosphatidylserine)

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2021, 04:21:54 AM »

Even if you open the supplement and eat a few pills??

Yeah I sent some back that were half empty and still got refunds.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2021, 09:22:01 AM »
Luteolin is the least phenolic compound of the flavonoids. It's almost bedtime for me over here and I'm alert as hell, cognitive speaking.

Pure Lut isn't sold by any UK/Eu suppliers which is pretty annoying and the cost/shipping would be a nuisance if I bought from the algonot website.

Not sure if I should try the low phenol neuroprotek or not which is available in the UK. The amount of quercetin in it is small compared to the others but I've been told to avoid quercetin.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2021, 09:42:07 AM »
Cost is kinda risky for you. I took a risk and ordered 9 bottles with discount from Algonot. Going in for the long haul. EU supplier prices for NL are ridiculous.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2021, 12:32:59 PM »
I tried cutting out meat/fish/eggs again and the difference in my functioning is crazy, I no longer become addicted to my phone, social media and this forum, in fact I don't even want to go on any of them anymore when before I would be checking obsessively. When eating meat my eye contact is not natural with people instead its very shifty, eyes darting around, or staring too long aimlessly like I'm not conscious or don't know how to make proper eye contact - (aspergers symptoms). I can also speak way more freely and expressive without meat and music sounds much better again.

Slow release nicotinamide with NAC does stop the neurotransmitter imbalance caused by meat for me but I still haven't got it working perfect yet and need to find the right dosage. I've ordered a slow release NAC which might help.

If you want to see if meat is affecting you badly just try eating some brown rice, quinoa, or gluten free pasta with some vegetables and see if you wake up better in the morning but I found you do need to eat something rather than eating nothing to see the difference.

These methyl cycle experts like heartfixer.com all recommend vegan diets as meat contains a lot of problematic things for people with neurotransmitter or methyl cycle issues.

If you have the homozygous MAO-A mutations like I do then cutting out meat/fish will help you especially chicken as it's high serotonin/tryptophan

Extra Virgin olive oil makes me wake up feeling inflamed in the morning if I have it the night before, and other phenols are also a problem but I think phenols aren't as problematic as meat is for me.

Its annoying as if I want to feel normal then I need to cut out meat, fodmaps, phenols, histamine, high gi carbs and that basically leaves no food left I'm seriously considering trying the amoxicillin soon as my gut bacteria are clearly problematic. Prebiotics/probiotics didn't fix anything.

I tried an enema yesterday with a probiotic, electrolytes and oregano oil. I still have liquid stools today from it, it didn't make me feel any better yesterday but at least it wasn't as bad as the coffee enemas which made me feel like shit when I tried them a year ago.

I've been trying lots of new supplements phosphatidylserine, ubiquinol, liquorice root extract, thorne electrolytes, zen gaba with l theanine, slippery elm and I haven't seen any good effects from them yet apart from the electrolytes. I might need to try individually so I can see which ones actually are good for me.

I got them all from Iherb which is much cheaper than EU websites and they have much better and more reliable brands like Now Foods and Life extension. They also offer a 25% off your first order, the Now Foods supplements are like half the price of the usual Eu prices on Iherb.

I going to stop buying stuff off Amazon as much as I can, most of the supplement brands on there don't contain the same amounts as they've advertised.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:35:21 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2021, 01:20:23 PM »
The pure epa oil from Mind1st has pretty much fixed my dysautonomia I no longer have blood pooling in my head or feet, no issues with heart rate, and my veins look much healthier very thin and hardly visible instead of being thick. Symptoms after exercise seem much improved.

I still have problems with excess neurotransmitters however.

So yes I still technically have some autonomic nervous system issues but the inflammation and blood pooling part have gone.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:34:25 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 07:09:33 AM »
Ok here's what I'm starting to think: I have high peripheral dopamine (bad) but little dopamine in the brain:
My gene mutations and symptoms indicate this : unfocused, add, low motivation, social anxiety, dilated pupils.

My GAD gene mutations also indicate I have high glutamate and low gaba so I am going to try Picamilon for this, its gaba that goes straight to the brain (N-nicotinoyl-GABA) a combination of gaba and niacin. Regular Gaba supplements are mostly useless.

Also using NAC Susatin by jarrow which has a much longer half life than regular NAC 8 hours compared to 1.5 hours to lower excess glutamate.

There's probably also some dysfunction going on with DBH enzyme (indicated by my OAT test results - high HVA/VMA ratio) which converts dopamine to noradrenaline, pathogens and toxins can inhibit this enzyme.

I'm now Trialling out white willow bark (safer natural asprin alternative) as a COX2 inhibitor but it also raises dopamine and noradrenaline, with coffee, EGCG (AAAD inhibitor), Vitamin C extended release (boosts DBH activity), agmatine sulfate.

Gonna trial yohimbine (alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist) also..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 07:15:49 AM by Iwillbeatthis »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2021, 03:34:50 PM »
I'm going to experiment by trying BH4, when you are MTHFR A1298C ++ like I am your need for BH4 is very high and BH4 deficiency is likely. I'm also going to try Dr Amy Yasko's methylation protocol as she seems to understand how to fix methyl cycle issues better than anyone else, it will be expensive but better than wasting my money trying to guess myself about which supplements would good to take. Her formulations of b vitamins, sam e are much better amounts than any other company that use crazy amounts.

BH4 breaks down phenylalanine and its the phenylalanine in meat that causes me issues. Gut dysbiosis is also an indicator of BH4 deficiency, BH4 helps break down ammonia.

"Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) use BH4 to create Nitric Oxide (NO).

When BH4 is low, NOS generates superoxide (a potentially cell-damaging free radical) instead of NO.

This creates more oxidative stress and can cause dysfunctions of the heart. "

"BH4 is necessary in the production of neurotransmitters like serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, which help with body functions such as mood, sleep cycle, memory and appetite.

If BH4 is low then it is possible for neurotransmitters to be low."

I see people like Kurtosis on here also went down the methylation route, Romies took BH4, Nanna took things to boost BH4 like methyl folate, liposomal vitamin C.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 03:38:19 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

berlin1984

• Global Moderator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2021, 01:51:53 PM »
I also remember researching the BH4 route many years ago, but I did not really conclude to anyhing. (or at least I don't remember)

This is from my notes: https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2014/09/25/dopamine-basal-ganglia-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-treatments/
My Protocol with adaoptogens, neurotransmitter precursors, energy production supplements helps with 80% of the symptoms with intercourse, 50% with masturbation.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2021, 10:02:26 AM »
Failed experiments:

Tried white willow bark(cox 2 inhibitor) (was taking amounts equivalent to low asprin dose) - it made me feel really drugged out, it increases dopamine/noradrenaline and I did feel like it was turning me crazy in a way. Also tried having a bath while taking it and I felt like I was going to pass out while in the bath (usually I only get symptoms afterwards) however my confidence did seem higher while on it.
I'm probably  allergic to  salicylic acid  as had some small rashes and allergies from taking the white willow which could have been making me feel drugged out I guess. I noticed a similar thing with asprin if I take for an extended period of time where I felt worse.

I then tried Picamilon (a Russian drug) which is a Vasodilator that brings gaba straight to the brain and also normalises dopamine and serotonin levels. At first it did give me a headache and my head felt extremely tight, I did see some benefits from this like felt calmer had more energy and social, but the trouble is it has a very short half life of only 1-2 hours, I also started taking too much as I didn't know what dose to take and felt more autistic and depersonalised. 50mg seems the best dose to take, I was taking 200mg and 100mg doses at times which was probably way too much.

I Tried taking for POIS and well it made my ejaculate shoot super strong like I've never seen before, it did seem to help the POIS symptoms when taking every two hours but my blood vessels in my head felt extremely tight like there was a battle going on in my brain arteries between the picamilon and POIS. Personally I didn't like the feeling and wouldn't recommend. My veins are also bulging at the sides of my head now since taking. I think the 1-2 hour half life makes it hard to correct the gaba/glutamate imbalance we have.

Then tried Pure Lut Professor Theoharides Luteolin supplement, Ive now tried his other flavinoid supplements cystoprotek and brain gain before this, both made me feel worse after a few days. I also feel weird on the Pure Lut so didn't like that either. It's probably the phenols in the flavonoids that causes me issues, the flavonoids also inhibit enzymes like MAOA and MAOB which is a problem for me.
 I Was also taking these other things:

Pure lut
Now foods Ultra Omega D 600 EPA / 300 DHA with 1000iu vitamin d once a day
Picamilon N-nicotinoyl-GABA -
Benfotiamine with meals
Now foods Ascorbyl palmitate - much more absorbable form of vitamin c - fat soluble and passes the blood brain barrier - have with meals
No Fenol - Enzyme for breaking down poly phenol foods with meals
Now foods EGCG green tea extract (AAAD inhibior) two-three times a day - Seemed to give me detox symptoms at first bad diarrhoea but now feel good
Byron white A fng for mold/candida twice a day
Now foods Testojack 200 testosterone supplement once a day - I Like this

Anyway I did see some benefits from this stack but I also wasn't functioning properly in other ways, like I felt more autistic and was blinking excessively even when other people weren't around. Now I've stopped all of this and I don't recommend taking this many supplements at once as it becomes hard to see whats working and what isn't, if you are going to build a stack the best way is to start adding new things in very slowly and write a diary.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2021, 10:21:57 AM »
Positive News:

I have now started the Dr Amy Yasko methylation protocol

I started her Nerve Calm RNA nucleotide which fixes the glutmatae/gaba imbalance and well I feel massively better from it. I've tried many other supplements to fix the glutamate gaba imbalance(NAC, Gaba, l theanine, melatonin , glutathione, valerian root) and none of them have been anywhere near as effective as this one. This supplement seems to perfectly balance my brain.

Also started taking her Cytokine balance RNA which could be helping too.

And I'm taking MTHFR A1298C+ Liver Support  which is important for me as I'm A1298C homozygous and it helps the liver to produce natural BH4, well now I realise the reactions to meat have gone and I also feel a lot better from this. If you want to read more about this supplement here is an explanation down bellow.

I feel so much better from just these three supplements and my Asperger symptoms seem to be disappearing and POIS recovery time was also faster than normal(this was on the first day of taking the supplements). I've spent thousands and thousands of pounds before this on supplements trying to guess what I need to take but this was a waste of time, this protocol so far seems to work way better than anything I've tried and I'm only three supplements in. I will update my progress in a months time to let you know if it's still working good but right now this is looking very promising.

If you're interested in what the protocol is then here is a guide: https://www.knowyourgenetics.com/media/pdf/FGN-Companion-Guide-9-14-2015.pdf

Most of you guys have OCD, autistic symptoms, brain fog which all are indicators of a gaba/glutamate imbalance. I wouldn't say I even had OCD but I feel a lot better from the Nerve Calm RNA.

If you are looking for scientific studies on this protocol there aren't any, firstly because this protocol is very complex and it would be impossible to do a study with so many variables, secondly studies are extremely expensive and most supplement companies can't even afford the cost of one. I've had two meetings with Proffessor Theohardies in the past and he is a highly respected research doctor in the conventional system and even he can't afford the cost of double blind placebo study for his flavonoid supplement nor has he been able to get funding for one. He told me it would cost a million pounds. Most of the studies done on supplements seem to be institutions testing supplements on healthy members of the general public. None of these supplement companies have the same amount of money as these drug companies for clinical trials. But yeah because of this I have seen some negative articles by Scientists and Autism websites simply dismissing the whole protocol because there's no double blind trials.. It's the same typical lame argument all these "science" guys use against the use of supplements, if only they understood non conventional drs and supplement companies don't have the same kind of money as these corrupt pharmaceutical companies.

MTHFR A1298C+ Liver Support Capsules:
The liver is a key organ in the body that serves multiple critical functions. It helps to detoxify chemicals in the body, it aids in the production of blood components, it helps with bile levels to process fats and it contains higher levels of the compound called BH4. BH4 (otherwise known as tetrahydrobiopterin) is critical for the synthesis of dopamine, serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine and for nitric oxide function. In other words, to feel good, to want to be productive, to process arginine to nitric oxide (and its impact on the heart) and for attention and stress issues you need adequate BH4. Unfortunately BH4 levels can be seriously reduced by metals in the body, especially aluminum. In addition, certain SNPs tend to allow for lower BH4 levels, including MTHFR A1298C. In addition those with high levels of aluminum and other metals, those with attention issues, those with super high levels of tyrosine, tryptophan, arginine in the absence of adequate neurotransmitters may all benefit from supporting natural BH4 levels. Lack of BH4 has also been tied to neurological pain, and reduced levels of BH4 are found in models of fibromyalgia. In my personal opinion, this basically includes all of us! I feel that the use of this MTHFR Liver Support capsule is something that should be a part of everyones daily supplement program. My entire family does take it daily and I alternate its use with that of Metal Away (as that also includes supports for natural BH4). I feel so strongly about supporting natural BH4 levels that I had this capsule specially designed to support natural BH4 levels as well as the liver itself, including ingredients such as milk thistle, liver extract, dandelion root, green tea and broccoli. In addition it includes components to help the liver to produce BH4 (tetrahydrobiopterin) with NADH, niacinamide, liver extract and biopterin. Where BH4 is critical for neurotransmitter production, supporting with components that may help to produce BH4 is particularly useful for those who are MTHFR A1298C +, also for those with higher levels of aluminum, those with mitochondrial issues, those who need liver support as well as those who do not have access to Homeopathic BH4 and those who want to supplement the use of Homeopathic BH4. The MetalAway capsules also have components to support natural healthy BH4 so the combination of MetalAway with A1298C capsules may be particularly useful. As a way to support natural production of BH4, I use these capsules as part of my daily supplement regime, alternating the daily use of MTHFR A1298C capsules with MetalAway as natural approaches to support healthy BH4 production in the body, even though I do not have the A1298C SNP. Where I believe that adult females are at a greater risk for breast cancer due to aluminum, and aluminum impacts mitochondrial energy, my feeling is that naturally supporting healthy BH4 levels is a positive step for long term health. My husband Ed also uses both MetalAway and the MTHFR A1298c Liver caps daily. Ed has a family history that includes a mother who has had several brain tumors (thankfully successfully handled with surgery!). Animal studies have indicated a relationship between phenylalanine in certain artificial sweeteners and tumor growth. Where BH4 is important for processing phenylalanine (a component of Nutrasweet), the use of this supplement is something both Ed and I take including those related to phenylalanine. The A1298C Liver Support capsule contains milk thistle along with a range of other ingredients for liver support. Milk thistle is reported to help protect against some of the most toxic substances including the death cap mushroom and to also help to heal the liver from viral injury such as from strains of Hepatitis. In addition, the silymarin in milk thistle may help protect liver cells during chemotherapy
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 11:13:34 AM by Iwillbeatthis »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2021, 11:15:29 AM »
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11122561/ Nucleotides as immunomodulators in clinical nutrition