Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 1002436 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1240 on: July 20, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »

Yes, that demografx@poiscenter.com just bounces back to me

I alerted our Director of Bounce Backs (Daveman:))
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #1241 on: July 20, 2014, 01:47:33 PM »
Thanks Demo,

I just had an image (gif) to post here, but is it because of upgrade, I can't see how to post an image?

I was able to post an image on last forum version I remember. Any tip how you did ?

When you reply to a post, below the edit window, look for attach-> Select File.  Like I just did
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #1242 on: July 20, 2014, 01:50:41 PM »
Thanks Demo,

I just had an image (gif) to post here, but is it because of upgrade, I can't see how to post an image?

I was able to post an image on last forum version I remember. Any tip how you did ?

What Demo does is he goes to www.photobucket.com. You can upload images there. Once they are uploaded, you can create a URL to show them. Include that URL in your post.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1243 on: July 20, 2014, 02:20:07 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Colm

« Reply #1244 on: July 20, 2014, 02:23:23 PM »
Note To Rutgers Approval Board.
This was only a joke, the Double D's won't be in together !

Dedicated to all the brave guys who do get in there...

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1245 on: July 20, 2014, 02:27:52 PM »
Note To Rutgers Approval Board.

This was only a joke, the Double D's won't be in together !

Dedicated to all the brave guys who do get in there...

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:25:04 PM by demografx »

Colm

« Reply #1246 on: July 20, 2014, 02:36:20 PM »
LOL on the "Whew"

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1247 on: July 20, 2014, 02:55:34 PM »
Thanks ! Reminds me, anyone see smileys in upgrade?

I can only do   :)

: )    but no space

Stef

« Reply #1248 on: July 20, 2014, 07:36:18 PM »
Colm --

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

demografx

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:36:02 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1250 on: July 21, 2014, 03:23:26 AM »
Colm --

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Stef! Where's your sympathy for me & Daveman????

;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:47:21 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1251 on: July 22, 2014, 09:58:47 PM »

;D 

; D     no space (for you to make this smiley).

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1252 on: July 22, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »
Has anyone seen smileys in our POISCenter upgrade?

I can also do   :)   How?:

: )    but no space

Pianist

« Reply #1253 on: July 24, 2014, 06:18:32 AM »
Sorry for indiscreet question, sweaty do you have eggs after orgasm? I just have sweaty, and unpleasant smell. Is it OK? Once again sorry for the stupid question

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1254 on: July 24, 2014, 06:26:07 PM »
Sorry for indiscreet question, sweaty do you have eggs after orgasm? I just have sweaty, and unpleasant smell. Is it OK? Once again sorry for the stupid question

Eggs??????????

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 06:31:32 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1255 on: July 24, 2014, 09:32:45 PM »

...when it comes to POIS!....

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:39:22 PM by demografx »

Andy451

• Connect & Fight :)
« Reply #1256 on: July 25, 2014, 11:26:37 AM »

...when it comes to POIS!....

I love it demo! So true!

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7cHPy04s8

I can't get no Satisfaction! The Stones hit it one the nose!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:00:58 PM by demografx »
37 yo M- POIS for 25yrs (since age 12). Chronic POIS- always there

Tried desensitization for 1.5yrs & was unsuccessful (POIS worse at 1/1000)

Exercising- (running/weights/situps) Low sugar diet. Supplements- limited success.Meds- Oxcarbazepine/Buspar (past-Depakote10yrs)

deskmoret

« Reply #1257 on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:02 PM »

That was a machine translation of something that means "Are your testicles sweaty after orgasm?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:38:39 PM by deskmoret »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1258 on: July 27, 2014, 12:48:33 AM »

HOW TO POST GRAPHIC IMAGES (including animated ones) --

Thanks Demo,

What Demo does is he goes to www.photobucket.com. You can upload images there. Once they are uploaded, you can create a URL to show them. Include that URL in your post.

I just want to add :

Surround ***any*** graphic-URL (e.g., from Google Images, or from photobucket as Daveman mentions above)  as follows...

Before the URL:
[img width=400 height=400]

After the URL:
[ / i m g ]       <<<< but *remove* the spaces (spacing is the only way I could post this instruction).

If necessary, adjust your width and height after viewing above in "Preview".

Then..." Post" (or "Save")!  :)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:10:50 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1259 on: July 27, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »
SENT PM AND POSTED CAN ANYONE CONTACT NATHAN?

S U I C I D E   N O T E   NATHAN POSTED AT NAKED SCIENCE FORUM. HE ASKED TO POST THIS AT POISCENTER

Hello friends,
I decided to suicide myself as I am not able to tolerate the life. This is my death note. If I provide my death note to people in my city, no body would believe what I am saying. That’s why I am providing my death note to this forum, so that atleast you guys would trust what I a a m saying and there would be a peace to my soul. Reason for sucide is as below
As posted in my previous post, people in my city are though that I am gay and they are spreading the message to all the people in the city. Further, my parents, my friends, my boss, my colleagues are under the assumption that I am Gay. With add to this, from the past several years, I am helping others too much and I am taking extra care of so many people and I am soft corner to all the people. Why I am doing this, for each help / each extra care / each soft care taking to others, I am praying with my god is that god please cure my POIS and see how I am helping to others. But people around me incluing my parents, my boss, my friends, thought that I am a gay and due to this, I am helping so much to others. But factually, as explained above, I am helping other because, I want to show god that how I am helping everyone and also with intention of my future business plant.  Due to this my too much helping nature along with POIS symptoms, people misunderstand me and they thought that I am a gay. Initially, I have around 500 people who had trusted me. But as of now, I not had even a single person who will trust me.  I not done even  a single mistake / harm to others and not seen any of them sexually except for one girl I loved her and later as she rejected had a quarrel with her and told many lies in this area and also I not taken care my parents and neglected them. Apart from this, I have not done a single mistake / error / bad behaviour in past 6 years of life. 
However, I confess that in my childhood, i.e. around 10 years back, I have done few mistakes in my life and I realized those mistakes and I never did such a mistake. As explained in my previous post, my astrologer has identified my childhood bad behaviour and he believed that I carrying that behaviour now also and spreaded bad message to my family. He not understand how I changed from 2005 and doing only good things in life and not at all scold any one even if they do any wrong thing, how helpful to others in teaching, giving jobs, giving money, solving problems without any much expectation except praying god for my care and also my future business help.
But, to all the people to whom I had helped, not understanding me.  That’s why I came to a conclusion that people like me i.e. very sincere, honest, good, too much caring person is not possible to live in this commercial life, as people had different thing in thier mind and even thgough I had done good work with the intention, would not understand. Thats’s why I am realized that I am become too much honest and it is not possible to live in this world and also not possible to facIe POIS.  After my POIS cure, I had a dream of helping orphans. But now, I am leaving my life without achieving my objective i.e. to help orphans and unfortunately, now I am dying as a orphan even though I had so much of friends, parents etc and it is not of any one’s mistake. I also acknowledge my friends reaction to my behaviour as they are normaly commercial people and not abnormal like me where I helped too much to all that one no body would do in this era. So, I felt, my fate is not good and due to this, I am leaving my life at this young age of 26 and my death day is tomorrow late night i.e. between 25th and 26th morning or 26th afternoon. 
Further, people, due you know how I am going to die, I would take the tablets which I had experimented on body to cure my POIS and this time I would take bundled of tablets to die. 100% I know that I would go directly only to heaven as I have done so much of help to others. However, people in my city would believe that I would go directly to helll as they completely mis-understood me and god only knows  my behaviour and what I am and why I am helping so much to others and because of my honest behaviour he is calling very early in my life
Further, while writing this and also while taking the tablets, I would be extremely happy and not at all sad as I am going to add and further I am satisfying so many people’s wish as they want me to die.  If I give this death note to my people, no body would trut, that’s why I am giving this note to this forum, so that atleast you would trust. I am humbly requesting you to pray for my soul to go directly to god and also, please pass this message to poiscenter.com.
Unfortunately, I am leaving you people in the middle of the POIS research, sorry for the same as I promised so many people that I would be a part of the POIS cure team and I pray god to excuse for this mistake of me.

Thanking you,

Nathan

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Nathan, P L E A S E  call

1-800-273-TALK (8255) you'll be

CALL US
08457 90 90 90 * (UK)

connected to a skilled, trained counselor!

We are not professionally equipped to help here!

Best,
Demo
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:39:58 PM by demografx »