Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 1002438 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1160 on: July 01, 2014, 12:35:16 PM »
Hey Everybody,

Demo just got back from a meeting with Dr. Komisaruk, and he has come back with a briefcase full of information. The trip was very positive, and the prospect of hope has been rekindled.

At this moment, the information is being "organized", but in the next few days, we'll let you all in in what is and has been going on.

For sure it is evident that although there has been quite a bit of silence from their end, this has not meant that nothing was happening. They have had to put a detailed program together and it is obvious that they didn't take that lightly. They have done their homework and one way or another we are going to get to the bottom of POIS.

So hang on a few more days, and we'll start posting some of the findings.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

b_jim

« Reply #1161 on: July 02, 2014, 01:44:02 AM »
That's a big hope. I have many questions and doubts about the choice of vagus nerve as center of the study.
But the thing that comforts me is the meeting with somebody under hormones therapy as Demo. If the logical link is made with Testosterone, I have no doubt Pois mysteries will be revealed soon. This is the point where auto-allergy theory failed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:45:58 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

poiseidon

« Reply #1162 on: July 02, 2014, 07:45:12 AM »
Me too. I see they don't sell it in the US (yet). It's available in Italy thou. I've just mailed 'em to see how much would that be.
Probably making it is about 10/15 euros and then they just add a 0 at the end... ;D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:44:51 AM by poiseidon »
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

poiseidon

« Reply #1163 on: July 02, 2014, 09:39:52 AM »
Me too. I see they don't sell it in the US (yet). It's available in Italy thou. I've just mailed 'em to see how much would that be.
Probably making it is about 10/15 euros  and then they just add a 0 at the end... ;D

Ahah I've been way too optimistic. It's 2500 euros. There are 2 zeros right there.
You can try it for six months and give it back if you're not happy. They would charge you back 90% of it.

Not a try&see thing.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:44:40 AM by poiseidon »
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1164 on: July 02, 2014, 12:04:25 PM »
Well, thatĀ“s simply amazing, good job demo and everyone (including Dr. K. of course!). I am sure everyone is excited to hear more about Dr.KomisarukĀ“s recent research.

auzzie_mikey

« Reply #1165 on: July 02, 2014, 07:52:20 PM »
@ Daveman and Demograhx

Guys great work! I am optimistic and certainly hopeful of the research being undertaken by Dr Komisaruk.

Let's please find a cure to this horrible disorder, as I have been severely affected by this disorder. My motivation levels, and general confidence/ability to do normal things in life has been lowered due to this horrible POIS. So many other people like "Disaster" have also experienced extreme losses, such as losing as this girlfriend.

It affects us in so many ways, such as relationships, work, drive to succeed in life and normal things people do.

So I really pray to the heavens above, that this research by Dr. Komisaruk finds a cure.

What do you guys think of Dr. Komisaruk finding a cure for this?

poiseidon

« Reply #1166 on: July 03, 2014, 03:03:45 AM »
This is the point where auto-allergy theory failed.

I wouldn't rule that out. For my experience semen plays a huge role. I practice retention (pushing on the perineum wall before ejaculation, therefore preventing the semen find its way out) when I masturbate and leave "regular" ejaculation for sex only (too awkward to explain).

The difference especially in the physical symptoms is HUGE. I believe semen goes to the bladder where is somehow "neutralized". Peeing right after would get me full POIS.

b_jim

« Reply #1167 on: July 03, 2014, 10:59:09 AM »
I wouldn't rule that out. For my experience semen plays a huge role. I practice retention (pushing on the perineum wall before ejaculation, therefore preventing the semen find its way out) when I masturbate and leave "regular" ejaculation for sex only (too awkward to explain).

The difference especially in the physical symptoms is HUGE. I believe semen goes to the bladder where is somehow "neutralized". Peeing right after would get me full POIS.

Do you think the volume/quantity of sperm is reduced when you use this retention ?

I ask this because I wonder if you "save" something with this technique.
There is a element in sperm very interesting : DHA.
DHA is present in fish and fish may reduce my Pois.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 11:01:16 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

poiseidon

« Reply #1168 on: July 03, 2014, 04:09:29 PM »

Do you think the volume/quantity of sperm is reduced when you use this retention ?

I ask this because I wonder if you "save" something with this technique.
There is a element in sperm very interesting : DHA.
DHA is present in fish and fish may reduce my Pois.

I don't think is matter of "saving" since semen leaves the prostate anyway. It's just deviated to the bladder (or somewhere else). Maybe whatever reaction my body has to semen, most of it happens in the urinary tract further on. Who knows. That's why this technique might not work for someone else. I tend to limit it anyway because I am fully aware it is not exactly a natural thing to do.
But this just to say that semen and POIS in my case are related. In facts POIS for me started with ejaculation. Before my body started producing semen (12/13 yo) I remember to be happily masturbating with no POIS.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #1169 on: July 08, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
Thanks, Prancer and Colm!

(Your names together sound like a law firm! ;D )

Or an advertising agency!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1170 on: July 08, 2014, 06:31:29 PM »
Hey Everybody,

Demo just got back from a meeting with Dr. Komisaruk, and he has come back with a briefcase full of information. The trip was very positive, and the prospect of hope has been rekindled.

At this moment, the information is being "organized", but in the next few days, we'll let you all in in what is and has been going on.

For sure it is evident that although there has been quite a bit of silence from their end, this has not meant that nothing was happening. They have had to put a detailed program together and it is obvious that they didn't take that lightly. They have done their homework and one way or another we are going to get to the bottom of POIS.

So hang on a few more days, and we'll start posting some of the findings.

Daveman, many thank you's for all your incredible support and interpretation of this Great New Adventure at Rutgers.

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1171 on: July 08, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »
In case you missed the Dr. Komisaruk-Rutgers POIS Study Progress thread:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1367.0

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #1172 on: July 09, 2014, 02:27:32 PM »
This is the point where auto-allergy theory failed.

For me it's the reverse. I keep it in (sending it to the bladder) and I'm much worse after. My best ones are when I expell it out as cleanly and completely as possible.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Prancer

« Reply #1173 on: July 10, 2014, 06:48:24 PM »
Haven't seen anything from goinglesscrazy in a long time. I hope he's still okay.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1174 on: July 11, 2014, 05:06:02 PM »
Tech difficulties here!

Please check:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/poiscenter

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #1175 on: July 11, 2014, 06:18:40 PM »
Link not working pls bro
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1177 on: July 11, 2014, 06:58:09 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1178 on: July 11, 2014, 07:02:32 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1179 on: July 11, 2014, 08:42:25 PM »
Please post a "  !    "  if you can see this post.

Thank you and sorry for these tech nuisances -- life in the fast lane !

Best,
Demo,

:)