Author Topic: Castration, why did it work  (Read 58256 times)

b_jim

Re: Castration, why did it work
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »
Does anyone here think that the *ejection/expulsion mechanism* in ejaculation - a pretty powerful “bodily earthquake” in my opinion - might have something to do with POIS?

For the brain, orgasm is an earthquake.
Female orgasm is supposed to be stronger but few women has Pois.

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

b_jim

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2019, 10:19:09 AM »
What could possibly account for all the POIS body-mind ravaging misery just because the body has experienced the “loss” of a few seemingly harmless ingredients in semen???

The ingredient in semen like serotonin and melatonin are in a sufficient amount to generate psychoactive for women who does not use condom.

Maybe the unbalance brain/body could explain the symptoms.
A loss in semen (ejaculation) AND IN THE SAME TIME an huge release in brain (orgasm).

And you can make a combination with catecholamaines which are present in semen and release durong orgasm too  ;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:22:27 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2019, 05:50:08 PM »
Does anyone here think that the *ejection/expulsion mechanism* in ejaculation - a pretty powerful “bodily earthquake” in my opinion - might have something to do with POIS?

For the brain, orgasm is an earthquake.
Female orgasm is supposed to be stronger but few women has Pois.
Thanks, b_jim!

Apparently, Animus still experiences “earthquakes” 2-3x/week but...NO POIS!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:06:05 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2019, 05:51:35 PM »
What could possibly account for all the POIS body-mind ravaging misery just because the body has experienced the “loss” of a few seemingly harmless ingredients in semen???

The ingredient in semen like serotonin and melatonin are in a sufficient amount to generate psychoactive for women who does not use condom.

Maybe the unbalance brain/body could explain the symptoms.
A loss in semen (ejaculation) AND IN THE SAME TIME an huge release in brain (orgasm).

And you can make a combination with catecholamaines which are present in semen and release durong orgasm too  ;D
Fascinating!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

James88

« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2019, 09:13:52 PM »
 :'(
Suppose then you are visiting a Dr to treat the infection in case it is...

In my case it's also due to an infection... I'm beeing treated by a Dr with antibiotics. I also hope this just a temporary situation. But seems it's going to take some time to recover in my case....

So have to be very patient...

Hi Fernab thought id drop by and give you an update on how things are going

I was diagnosed with epididymitis as my right testicle was enlarged and swollen, and prescribed antibiotics for 1 week. The swelling has gone but i still get pain in the testicle which the doctor said will disappear within a fortnight hopefully. Epididymitis with POIS is a nightmare as there is leakage of semen when pressure is put on the testicles which is why i kept getting POIS symptoms when i was sitting down as it would force sperm out causing a reaction. I'm hoping once the pain disappears ill be able to sit down without fear of a leakage but from other peoples stories with epididymitis it can re occur and more then likely will never completely go away. Unfortunately it isn't looking good but hopefully we both can get our infections cured and return to living a normal pois life even though living with pois isnt normal it still beats this lol.

b_jim

« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2019, 11:18:04 AM »
Hi James, I had this problem 4 years ago. My left testicle tripled its volume  and became dark ;D After 3-4 weeks I have been cured. Do you take taurine ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois

James88

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2019, 01:29:50 AM »
Hi James, I had this problem 4 years ago. My left testicle tripled its volume  and became dark ;D After 3-4 weeks I have been cured. Do you take taurine ?

Hi b_jim glad to hear you were cured so quickly, mine has been a painful journey but hopefully things improve in the coming weeks as im trying ice to help with the pain. I don't take taurine, did it help you cure your epididymitis?

b_jim

« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2019, 12:55:51 PM »
It's a good idea to fight inflammation with fresh water.

No, taurine didn't help. I didn't have the cause of my epididymitis . I suspected taurine abusing (in fact only 500mg a day) to be the cause of epididymitis . Because epididyme is rich in taurine.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2019, 04:01:10 PM »

[to John21]
...remember Animus? He’s back also, and he’s been
100% POIS-free for the last 10 years with his radical “male hysterectomy”. You can search the forum for the update.

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1430.msg32301#msg32301

Everyone: I’m not at all suggesting that we all go out and do risky/expensive surgery. But let’s try & see if we can learn from Animus’ experience!
Demo
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 04:29:41 PM by demografx »

Nas

« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2019, 04:33:25 PM »

[to John21]
...remember Animus? He’s back also, and he’s been
100% POIS-free for the last 10 years with his radical “male hysterectomy”. You can search the forum for the update.

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1430.msg32301#msg32301

Everyone: I’m not at all suggesting that we all go out and do risky/expensive surgery. But let’s try & see if we can learn from Animus’ experience!
Demo

I think people are still skeptical of how this worked out for him. Especially with the brain symptoms. All my medical friends have no explanation for it, so I don't really know what are we going to learn from this. Anyone has a good theory?

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »

...people are still skeptical...

“People”? I know you’re skeptical. Who else is?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:35:19 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2019, 04:47:59 PM »
You have also posted skepticism to our NORD research team @ Twitter.

Bad idea! This is our team! Our friends! Let’s not de-motivate them before we’ve even begun!

Sorry everyone if I’m over-emotional, but we’ve gone to hell & back trying to find POIS researchers for 13 years!

Thanks.
Demo
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:34:29 PM by demografx »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »
I started on a weekly dose of Testosterone replacement.  Because of many things, but mainly because one can get depressed, lose muscle mass, etc. when you are low T... And I also still wanted to have sex every now and then.

Other than that- I take Avodart to further reduce my Prostate.
When did Animus start taking these meds relative to the time of surgery?

I think people are still skeptical of how this worked out for him. Especially with the brain symptoms. All my medical friends have no explanation for it, so I don't really know what are we going to learn from this. Anyone has a good theory?
1) Hyperresponsive mast cells which are unable to get into contact with seminal fluid.
2) He avoids some unknown contact reaction this way between Seminal fluid/semen and tissue.

If mast cells are for some reason in a hyperresponsive state then he would likely have other symptoms present even if they are very light, these cells are everywhere and they could trigger to anything.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2019, 04:53:48 PM »
Thanks, Muon, for your constructive contribution.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2019, 06:22:00 PM »

When did Animus start taking these meds relative to the time of surgery?

Did Animus use antibiotics postoperatively by the way? Perhaps he had an infection which was removed together with the removed tissue? You could measure IL-8 in seminal plasma which could give you a potential indication of infection/inflammation.

Thanks, Muon, I emailed the above questions to Animus.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:24:27 PM by demografx »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2019, 06:32:05 PM »
Thanks, Muon, I emailed the above questions to Animus.

Ok, thanks Demo.

Nas

« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2019, 06:57:02 PM »

...people are still skeptical...

“People”? I know you’re skeptical. Who else is?

I don't know man, people who spent their lives studying medicine. I can give you a tour of their opinions if you like.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
Your MD/student friends? No thanks.

I’m more interested in active forum members! The real students.

“man” ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 07:04:24 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2019, 07:00:09 PM »
And I’ll be happy to forward any apologies.

Nas

« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2019, 07:04:54 PM »
Your MD/student friends? No thanks.

I’m more interested in active forum members! The real students.

“man” ;D ;D
They also read the forum but they don't interact for some reason.