Author Topic: Testosterone  (Read 386304 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Testosterone
« Reply #880 on: September 30, 2024, 08:22:37 AM »
No, I didn't change my point of view : after 10 years of taurine supplementation, this is the best supplement for my Pois.
500mg is enough, 100-200g of fish makes the job.

But I have to be honnest, we are only 5 to 10 guys here to have a real improvement with taurine.
So we may have an innate (genetic?) problem with taurine biosynthesis.

And then the lack of taurine is the limiting factor of the real cause of Pois : hormone or neurotransmitter falling after O .

Many thanks, b_jim!

And thank you very much again for being a rock-solid supporter of
Forum Ideas for POIS Treatment
since February, 2007, the very first days of our forum!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 12:50:44 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #881 on: September 30, 2024, 12:57:07 PM »

Even though I can't believe it could work, I'm testing cold showers every morning  :P

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #882 on: October 01, 2024, 05:01:39 PM »

I’m vacationing for the month of August, so my new POIS doctors prescribed this for self-injecting my testosterone while traveling! (No nurse required ;D)

I thought I was too fearful to self-inject, but this [new method] is sooooo easy & 100% painless, safe & foolproof!! (You never see the needle!).

And no, I’m not an advertising spokesperson for the product! ;D

My insurance co. (Medicare +etc.) FINALLY approved (not easily!!) with a $25 monthly co-pay. Till now, I’ve been spending outrageous sum$ with Uber to get injected at my POIS doctors’ clinic.

Great “holiday present” for me! :)

Quantum, it’s still working! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 06:38:11 PM by demografx »

sartre02

« Reply #883 on: October 02, 2024, 12:33:44 PM »
AVOID FREQUENT COLD SHOWERS , when my POIS was so severe, a cold shower was exrtremely effective , it was like an immunity boost , but too much and you will build a tolerance and an ice cold shower will not do anything for it !
dont forget, we share this with CFS people , pace ! avoid too much CNS stimulation !
I still leak sperm when I poop
anyone knows which medication can stop leaking sperm ? cause I get POIS when I poop ! so badly I used to eat one meal a day and not drink water and dehydrate my self on purpose to achieve not pooping for 1 week , only to give me time to have relief !! if I poop , I get pois again through sperm leaking
anyone knows which medication can stop leaking sperm ?

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #884 on: October 07, 2024, 11:38:26 AM »

…500mg [of taurine] is enough, 100-200g of fish makes the job…

b_jim, when to take it? How often? How long a trial to see if it works for my POIS??
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 11:41:53 AM by demografx »

b_jim

« Reply #885 on: October 10, 2024, 07:34:14 AM »
500mg at least 1 or 2 hours before.
How often is hard to say. 1 to 7 times a week.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #886 on: October 10, 2024, 09:00:57 PM »

…500mg [of taurine] is enough, 100-200g of fish makes the job…

b_jim, when to take it? How often? How long a trial to see if it works for my POIS??

500mg at least 1 or 2 hours before.
How often is hard to say. 1 to 7 times a week.

Thanks, b_jim!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 11:49:47 AM by demografx »

sartre02

« Reply #887 on: October 16, 2024, 09:10:23 AM »
I tried nicotine in all forms : cigarettes, vape , snus...everytime it makes me feel lethargic and makes me feel like shit  ONLY twice in YEARS after 2 BIG CARB MEALS after two hours I smoked a cigarette and it gave the desired effect which is dopamine and cns stimulation I felt motivated , it appears that I have an issue with brain glucose metabolisation ...which doctor specialty is concerned with this ?

b_jim

« Reply #888 on: October 18, 2024, 02:59:07 AM »
AVOID FREQUENT COLD SHOWERS , when my POIS was so severe, a cold shower was exrtremely effective , it was like an immunity boost , but too much and you will build a tolerance and an ice cold shower will not do anything for it !
dont forget, we share this with CFS people , pace ! avoid too much CNS stimulation !
I still leak sperm when I poop
anyone knows which medication can stop leaking sperm ? cause I get POIS when I poop ! so badly I used to eat one meal a day and not drink water and dehydrate my self on purpose to achieve not pooping for 1 week , only to give me time to have relief !! if I poop , I get pois again through sperm leaking
anyone knows which medication can stop leaking sperm ?

I do not abuse of this, just some minutes and only "strategic areas" (not the whole body) :)
Taurine = Anti-Pois