Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 11:25:09 PM

:    
Please complete the 2018 POIS Survey !
****   Click here for the link !   ****
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Thank you !
24414 1903 806
: M.F.M
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Testosterone
« previous next »
: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
: Testosterone  ( 120524 )
demografx
Administrator
: 3782

« #300 : March 01, 2019, 03:15:06 PM »

It’s now 12:08pm, and I can start to feel my maddening
POIS-fingertip-syndrome flare up. “More rest, please!!!”  ;D ;D
12:14pm...just took 2 Aleve in response to above :)
« : March 01, 2019, 06:10:30 PM demografx »

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
demografx
Administrator

« #301 : March 01, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »

Virus-induced dysfunction of the endocrine system:
''Furthermore, of essential importance is the fact that viral infection of the testicular cells may result not only in changes in testicular function, a serious risk for the fertility and general health of the individual (such as a fall in testosteronemia leading to cachexia)''
Viruses in the Mammalian Male Genital Tract and Their Effects on the Reproductive System
Looked up cachexia. Sounds exactly like my pre-TRT POIS-fatigue!!! Amazing. Could it be that POIS includes for my case a testicular viral infection?

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
demografx
Administrator

« #302 : March 01, 2019, 03:19:14 PM »

Me: testicular problem at birth corrected by surgery. Hmmmmmm. The plot thickens, Muon!!

« : March 03, 2019, 02:57:52 AM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #303 : March 01, 2019, 05:32:37 PM »

It’s 2:29pm Day Zero! And I’m still feeling like .

I attribute this feeling to my dessert at lunch!

« : March 01, 2019, 09:17:07 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #304 : March 01, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »

In all seriousness, I wonder if my huge somewhat “unhealthy” lunch, plus a 
T O N  of sugar contributes to my feeling better now @ 2:58pm Day Zero?

If I’m conscious enough I’ll report back when my sugar rush starts to...crash
;D ;D

« : March 01, 2019, 06:02:42 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #305 : March 01, 2019, 07:43:43 PM »

Sugar crash = nap = feel great again (for a while :) )

It’s 4:44pm

Nas
: 666

« #306 : March 02, 2019, 03:40:16 AM »

It’s 2:29pm Day Zero! And I’m still feeling like .

I attribute this feeling to my dessert at lunch!

Wow, fancy!
demografx
Administrator

« #307 : March 02, 2019, 12:05:31 PM »

Wow, fancy!

Thanks, Nas!

I treated myself to my all time favorite dessert.
(Dutch apple pie a la mode).

That helps to ease the pain of POIS :)

« : March 03, 2019, 02:50:20 AM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #308 : March 02, 2019, 12:06:25 PM »

It’s Day One, 8:58am and I feel Teriffic. BUT...I went to bed at 7:00pm last night, slept (sometimes fitfully) for 12 hours, itching like mad from all the extra testosterone :)

My family wasn’t thrilled with my zombie-like behavior on Day Zero...
but it worked: I was able to “shake off POIS”...earlier than usual...with
extra forced sleep and extra testosterone.

Not recommended if u want any form of social life ;D

« : March 02, 2019, 04:26:01 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #309 : March 03, 2019, 02:34:42 AM »

I don’t know if my recent TRT+Forced Extra Sleep diary/journaling has helped anyone else here...but it has certainly helped...ME!

By paying more detailed attention to what I do (writing it down), I have somehow just achieved a breakthrough: POIS symptoms
*only* on Day Zero. And lighter symptoms at that! It was twice as long (and more painful) even just recently, and in the more distant pre-TRT past, 4-5 days of pure unadulterated POIS agony, getting progressively worse yearly! I’ll never understand how I accomplished as much as I did! But without POIS, who knows? Maybe I could’ve been a
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or Sir Elton John ;D

I hope you all can achieve great breakthroughs...FASTER than I did with my many decades of trial & error (Mostly error ;D )

Best,
Demo
« : March 03, 2019, 09:20:33 PM demografx »

Nas
: 666

« #310 : March 03, 2019, 02:53:46 AM »

I hope you all can achieve great breakthroughs...FASTER than I did with my many decades of trial & error (mostly error ;D )

That's sad and disconcerting :/

« : March 03, 2019, 09:21:48 PM demografx »
demografx
Administrator

« #311 : March 03, 2019, 03:03:05 AM »

I hope you all can achieve great breakthroughs...FASTER than I did with my many decades of trial & error (Mostly error ;D )

That's sad and disconcerting :/

Nas, don’t let it be, please! For DECADES, there was no forum, no “POIS” discovery by Waldinger, no networking. Just we POISers & the world. And it took
f o r e v e r   to connect the dots between sex-and-symptoms.
Before 2007 we just never knew what we had.

Fast-forward to 2019, with a scientific, forum-funded POIS research project underway: THIS IS A MIRACLE.

It’s even a miracle from where we started as a primitive forum in 2007, wondering if ashawaganda root could cure POIS. (Without a stitch of rhyme or reason).

And Nas,   Y O U R    scientific expertise - along with others here - is truly astounding. You, Muon, nanna1, Quantum, Observer, Hopeoneday, & many others are a dream-come true for me and hundreds of other POISers.

« : March 03, 2019, 09:19:48 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #312 : March 09, 2019, 04:34:51 PM »

I don’t know if my recent TRT+Forced Extra Sleep diary/journaling has helped anyone else here...but it has certainly helped...ME!

This is a Great Birthday Present for me today: being POIS-free. Dunno about later in the day, but so far so good!!!
« : March 09, 2019, 05:50:34 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #313 : March 16, 2019, 09:12:37 PM »

It’s Day Zero and I’m (90%) POIS-free.

Why?

Extra testosterone

• Aleve & rest

Very stressful but very successful stage performance last night

It was the 3rd item that pushed me over the edge. (Positive edge :) )

« : March 17, 2019, 12:18:45 PM demografx »

demografx
Administrator

« #314 : March 17, 2019, 05:10:49 PM »

Day 1: my energy level isn’t as good as yesterday :(

Partly because the energy lift of my stage performance has faded?

This POIS garbage is soooooo complicated!

« : March 18, 2019, 02:49:37 PM demografx »

: 1 ... 19 20 [21]  
« previous next »
: