Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 578539 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2013, 01:36:19 PM »

Please visit our NORD Funding
Countdown Timer

http://tinyurl.com/bkzdoch

As Daveman says, 2 months can FLY by.

60 52 51 49 days to go!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #648 on: January 31, 2013, 05:54:43 PM »
If you cannot afford to donate, please don't feel bad: your PARTICIPATION here is very important. Whether you post or not, your presence, your readership, your "statistic" is...most meaningful!

Thank you all for just being here :) :) :)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:17:09 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2013, 07:24:04 PM »
If you cannot afford to donate, please don't feel bad: your PARTICIPATION here is very important. Whether you post or not, your presence, your readership, your "statistic" is...most meaningful!

Thank you all for just being here :) :) :)

For more than 30 long years, I had NO forum (even an inferior one :)) to turn to!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #651 on: January 31, 2013, 07:32:27 PM »
After all these forum years, it is still rewarding to me when a newcomer writes: "I am so glad I found this place. NO ONE else understands POIS." :)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:58:05 PM by demografx »

Hoping

« Reply #652 on: January 31, 2013, 07:53:06 PM »
I just donated. Let's get this done people!!
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »
Thank you, Hoping!!! -- demo and Daveman
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:27:59 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »

Thank you for your confidential $10.00 in Donation$ today!

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #656 on: January 31, 2013, 08:51:53 PM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:42:46 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #657 on: February 01, 2013, 12:00:03 AM »

I just donated. Let's get this done people!!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 12:27:42 AM by demografx »

Stef

• Administrator
« Reply #658 on: February 01, 2013, 09:52:15 AM »
Hi All,

I asked a question the other day that's gone unanswered, and is un-related to donating -- perhaps I posted it in the wrong place.

So, here's the question --

What is the purpose of fenugreek for treating POIS symptoms?  (I'm not challenging -- only curious!) 

What does it do for some of you -- and, if you know, what seems to be the mechanism?

I know that not all of you have found fenugreek helpful, but for those of you who have been helped by it -- please advise.

My only "medical" experience with fenugreek was with breast-feeding moms who came into the primary care office where I worked.  If their milk supply seemed low, or the baby wasn't "interested," fenugreek was recommended for the mom because it literally makes the breast milk sweeter.  The babies love it -- their feeding would immediately pick up, which in turn, would increase milk production in the mom.

And the moms all smelled like maple syrup from the fenugreek!!  I'd know immediately if a particular breast-feeding mom was taking fenugreek because of that smell (which was pleasant).

So -- I'm interested in what it does for POIS.

Thank you! :-)

Stef

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #659 on: February 01, 2013, 10:44:30 AM »
Hi All,

I asked a question the other day that's gone unanswered, and is un-related to donating -- perhaps I posted it in the wrong place.

So, here's the question --

What is the purpose of fenugreek for treating POIS symptoms?  (I'm not challenging -- only curious!) 

What does it do for some of you -- and, if you know, what seems to be the mechanism?

I know that not all of you have found fenugreek helpful, but for those of you who have been helped by it -- please advise.

My only "medical" experience with fenugreek was with breast-feeding moms who came into the primary care office where I worked.  If their milk supply seemed low, or the baby wasn't "interested," fenugreek was recommended for the mom because it literally makes the breast milk sweeter.  The babies love it -- their feeding would immediately pick up, which in turn, would increase milk production in the mom.

And the moms all smelled like maple syrup from the fenugreek!!  I'd know immediately if a particular breast-feeding mom was taking fenugreek because of that smell (which was pleasant).

So -- I'm interested in what it does for POIS.

Thank you! :-)

Stef

Fenugreek worked on me certainly well. It helped to reduce my cognitive symptoms, but it also reduced the "pleasure feeling" of Orgasm - It was a very weak orgasm in that sense. Hope this helps!