Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 1002057 times)

victor.kons

Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1600 on: September 11, 2015, 05:07:52 AM »
Please note that registration questions are too easy to crack for bots. These questions contain the answer. Registration questions should not contain answers and should not contain answers when googling them on a first page. Still they should be easy to answer by humans. The questions can offer to solve simple logical tasks for example, that should not at the same time be answered by googling.

Victor
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #1601 on: September 14, 2015, 05:33:01 AM »
Please note that registration questions are too easy to crack for bots. These questions contain the answer. Registration questions should not contain answers and should not contain answers when googling them on a first page. Still they should be easy to answer by humans. The questions can offer to solve simple logical tasks for example, that should not at the same time be answered by googling.

Victor

Thanks Victor, great tips. I'll look into it.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Stef

« Reply #1602 on: September 14, 2015, 10:09:30 AM »
Hi Everyone,

All recent registration requests have been reviewed. There were in excess of 400, dating back ~ two months. Ony one seemed legitimate (i.e. it didn't look like spam). That registration was just approved.

You'll soon be able to welcome your new forum member. :-)   

The other process  -- deleting what appear to be spam accounts -- has also started. (Don't worry -- none of you is in that group!).  This will be an arduous task -- there are loads of questionable "member" accounts that need to be scrutinized. It's not as straight-forward as one might think.

***For anyone reading this post who has recently applied for registration (in the last 4 months) -- if you haven't received an approval email, please send me a PM that includes the username you tried registering with, you personal email address (which will not appear on the forum) and a brief line or two about why you wish to join poiscenter.

Best to all,
Stef
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 01:06:18 PM by Stef »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1603 on: September 15, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
Hi Everyone,

All recent registration requests have been reviewed. There were in excess of 400, dating back ~ two months. Ony one seemed legitimate (i.e. it didn't look like spam). That registration was just approved.

You'll soon be able to welcome your new forum member. :-)   

The other process  -- deleting what appear to be spam accounts -- has also started. (Don't worry -- none of you is in that group!).  This will be an arduous task -- there are loads of questionable "member" accounts that need to be scrutinized. It's not as straight-forward as one might think.

***For anyone reading this post who has recently applied for registration (in the last 4 months) -- if you haven't received an approval email, please send me a PM that includes the username you tried registering with, you personal email address (which will not appear on the forum) and a brief line or two about why you wish to join poiscenter.

Best to all,
Stef

Thanks to the moderators team for the time they take in order to win the battle over spamming !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

less_fogged

« Reply #1604 on: September 16, 2015, 03:53:00 PM »
Hi everyone and Stef for registering me

Just want to briefly introduce myself. Most of you have probably already read my posts on NSF where I?m known as 4everfogged. I?m 42 and only discovered the POIS forums just over 1 year ago, but have been living with it since as early as the age of 15 or 16. School, studies, relationships, work and all that comes with it always ended up putting me in a difficult position. I?ve always tried to appear to be as normal as possible in front of others as I kind of refuse to think of myself as a cripple. But over the years especially close ones eventually notice the cracks in my life, though almost none understand what?s going on. Suicidal thoughts have also been a very real part of my life. I don?t want to go to much in detail about my past cause I know what it feels like to go rock bottom. I just want to try think moving forward especially since I discovered POIS. I don?t know if it?s going to be possible but still have some life dreams that I wish to fulfil.

Just to recap my POIS and as mentioned on NSF, my biggest breakthrough was to be on a ultra-healthy diet which greatly reduced my mental symptoms + smaller food portions during POIS also help. Although difficult to put a number on this, I still have 15% and sometimes max 30% of difficulty with my head area issues after O though my throat and chest area is usually still very present. When I wake up at night due to pain I usually go urinate then I do some short breathing exercises I might take valerian and curcuma and sometimes 15 min after that also a small portion of sugar free white yogurt also seem to help.  Sometimes if I physically don?t have full control (stress, fatigue, diet, etc?) and pass my boundaries with O, I am still vulnerable to go into a temporary trance of depression. One medication I?ve been on, L-Thyroxine, 2 Prof?s have encouraged me to reduce or stop. I also still take daily extra supplements but I think a healthy diet helps me the most.

Another thing I?d like to mention, since my beginnings I?ve probably been in contact with at least 20 or even 30 docs to whom I spoke about POIS and 3 weeks ago I went to see a psychiatrist whom is the 1st I?ve met claiming to know about POIS and spoken/helped other POISer. By the way I believe the cause of POIS is physical therefore not psychological but due to the fact that sex stimulates positive emotions with us it?s leading towards the contrary when post-orgasm. But I also think that the root of POIS is more likely to be andrology related.

And one more thing: thanks to all those who have been heavily involved with everything here. 

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #1605 on: September 16, 2015, 04:13:17 PM »

less fogged !!!

Demo

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:15:40 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1606 on: September 16, 2015, 04:27:49 PM »

At POISCenter, this is the # of times I've posted here:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:08:23 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Colm

« Reply #1607 on: September 20, 2015, 02:54:10 PM »
Hi everyone and Stef for registering me

Just want to briefly introduce myself. Most of you have probably already read my posts on NSF where I?m known as 4everfogged. I?m 42 and only discovered the POIS forums just over 1 year ago, but have been living with it since as early as the age of 15 or 16. School, studies, relationships, work and all that comes with it always ended up putting me in a difficult position. I?ve always tried to appear to be as normal as possible in front of others as I kind of refuse to think of myself as a cripple. But over the years especially close ones eventually notice the cracks in my life, though almost none understand what?s going on. Suicidal thoughts have also been a very real part of my life. I don?t want to go to much in detail about my past cause I know what it feels like to go rock bottom. I just want to try think moving forward especially since I discovered POIS. I don?t know if it?s going to be possible but still have some life dreams that I wish to fulfil.

Just to recap my POIS and as mentioned on NSF, my biggest breakthrough was to be on a ultra-healthy diet which greatly reduced my mental symptoms + smaller food portions during POIS also help. Although difficult to put a number on this, I still have 15% and sometimes max 30% of difficulty with my head area issues after O though my throat and chest area is usually still very present. When I wake up at night due to pain I usually go urinate then I do some short breathing exercises I might take valerian and curcuma and sometimes 15 min after that also a small portion of sugar free white yogurt also seem to help.  Sometimes if I physically don?t have full control (stress, fatigue, diet, etc?) and pass my boundaries with O, I am still vulnerable to go into a temporary trance of depression. One medication I?ve been on, L-Thyroxine, 2 Prof?s have encouraged me to reduce or stop. I also still take daily extra supplements but I think a healthy diet helps me the most.

Another thing I?d like to mention, since my beginnings I?ve probably been in contact with at least 20 or even 30 docs to whom I spoke about POIS and 3 weeks ago I went to see a psychiatrist whom is the 1st I?ve met claiming to know about POIS and spoken/helped other POISer. By the way I believe the cause of POIS is physical therefore not psychological but due to the fact that sex stimulates positive emotions with us it?s leading towards the contrary when post-orgasm. But I also think that the root of POIS is more likely to be andrology related.

And one more thing: thanks to all those who have been heavily involved with everything here.

Welcome less fogged !

Have read many of your posts at NSF - along with a few others here, this has been a lifetime experience.

Good to share and learn on here always.

Take it easy !

less_fogged

« Reply #1608 on: September 23, 2015, 01:17:45 PM »

Hi Demografx
I?m only on my 2nd post here. This past week was rather difficult for me to give feedback and get enough online to post. But I say to you RESPECT for all your posts. The contribution you?ve done in getting the POIS forums off the ground is just phenomenal. Things are still a bit sketchy for a lot of us, especially for newbies, we also still have some road to go but don?t know where us POISers would be today if it wasn?t for all your hard input!!! Thank you.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1609 on: September 23, 2015, 07:18:30 PM »

Many thanks, less fogged, but let's not forget that all my time would not have yielded these great results without the incredible efforts of Daveman and Stef, plus the early NSFers like b_jim, Defsync, John21, and the great contributions of today's POISCenter members -- and Rutgers' Orgasm Lab -- too numerous to enumerate all the wonderful people.

With this collective power, I want to see The POIS Monster crushed, humiliated and begging for mercy! :)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 08:14:39 PM by demografx »

Stef

« Reply #1610 on: September 23, 2015, 07:26:36 PM »

Hi Demografx
I?m only on my 2nd post here. This past week was rather difficult for me to give feedback and get enough online to post. But I say to you RESPECT for all your posts. The contribution you?ve done in getting the POIS forums off the ground is just phenomenal. Things are still a bit sketchy for a lot of us, especially for newbies, we also still have some road to go but don?t know where us POISers would be today if it wasn?t for all your hard input!!! Thank you.

Wonderful post, less_fogged!

You're100% correct.  Demo started this all from ground zero and didn't give up. He's got a special gift. :-)

Best wishes,
Stef

Stef

« Reply #1611 on: September 23, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »

Many thanks, less fogged, but let's not forget that all my time would not have yielded these great results without the incredible efforts of Daveman and Stef, plus the early NSFers like b_jim, defsync, John21, and the great contributions of today's POIScenter members -- and Rutgers' Orgasm Lab -- too numerous to enumerate all the wonderful people.

With this collective power, I want to see The POIS Monster crushed, humiliated and begging for mercy! :)

All true, demo -- there has definitely been a fantastic group effort. It's been pretty miraculous, as I think about it all.

But YOU have been at the helm.

XO
Stef

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1612 on: September 24, 2015, 06:15:32 AM »

Awwwwwwww <blush>

Hoping

« Reply #1613 on: September 24, 2015, 10:20:32 AM »
I'm a bit self conscious of popping on and off the forum so much, so I apologize if I'm repeating someone else's suggestion to combat spam bots. I know a lot of forums require users to prove they're not a robot by typing in the numbers/words that appear on a provided photo. Have we explored this idea? Some forums I'm on require this step in order to register as a user, others require it each time you post.

I hadn't been on the forum in a while and was shocked a couple months back when I went to google to search for it and had to go to the second or third page of search results til I found it. Then, once I entered the site I saw it had been ransacked by spammers. I know this has been a recurring problem and that Daveman and others are doing a great job with the time and resources they have available.
Experienced POIS since 2002.
My symptoms include: brain fog, depression, physical and mental fatigue, memory problems, social anxiety, concentration problems, myalgia, inflammation.

b_jim

« Reply #1614 on: September 25, 2015, 12:56:40 PM »

Many thanks, less fogged, but let's not forget that all my time would not have yielded these great results without the incredible efforts of Daveman and Stef, plus the early NSFers like b_jim, Defsync, John21, and the great contributions of today's POISCenter members -- and Rutgers' Orgasm Lab -- too numerous to enumerate all the wonderful people.

Thank you Demo. Why not a cure for 2016 ?
I had a great improvement in 2014. But nothing new in 2015, so why not a cure for 2016 ?
Big hope !
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1615 on: September 26, 2015, 12:00:36 AM »

Thank you Demo. Why not a cure for 2016 ?
I had a great improvement in 2014. But nothing new in 2015, so why not a cure for 2016?
Big hope!

mtkmtk

« Reply #1616 on: September 26, 2015, 10:28:24 AM »
Hi, everyone

I'm new here. I'm 33 years old and just recently realized that the experience I have after ejaculation is not "normal". My symptom is flu-like fever and usually lasts 1-2 days. It goes away faster if I have a good rest, I think. Is there like a FAQ for newcomers here? I'm not sure what to do. Should I see a doctor about this? Would they know what to do? I asked my brother, who is a doctor, and he's never heard of it. I also asked my friend who is a urologist and he also has never heard about it. I'm in Southeast Asia btw.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1617 on: September 26, 2015, 11:47:51 AM »
Hi, everyone

I'm new here. I'm 33 years old and just recently realized that the experience I have after ejaculation is not "normal". My symptom is flu-like fever and usually lasts 1-2 days. It goes away faster if I have a good rest, I think. Is there like a FAQ for newcomers here? I'm not sure what to do. Should I see a doctor about this? Would they know what to do? I asked my brother, who is a doctor, and he's never heard of it. I also asked my friend who is a urologist and he also has never heard about it. I'm in Southeast Asia btw.

Welcome
mtkmtk!!

Please see the resources at our Page:
http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg1#msg1

Best wishes!!
Demo, Daveman, and Stef
:)            :)                   :)
Your POISCenter Admin/Moderators

« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 10:54:31 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1618 on: September 27, 2015, 01:13:20 AM »

...I also asked my friend who is a urologist and he also has never heard about it...

This was probably my *biggest* Doctor-disappointment: it took me years to muster the courage to ask -- 3 "top" urologists in my big city -- and they all 3 also "never heard about it"!!!

Bulbo

« Reply #1619 on: September 28, 2015, 07:54:18 PM »
Hello everyone
 I have been following Gcrisp (NSF forum) advice of eating eggs for POIS. I have been eating 2 eggs per day for 9 months and 10 days. My POIS duration reduced fron 5 days to 4 days after eating eggs for 5 months and now it got reduced from 4 days to 3 days after eating eggs for 9 months and 10 days. I am so happy to report this.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:55:57 PM by Bulbo »