Author Topic: Clues' case so far  (Read 6332 times)

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
Re: Clues' case so far
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2022, 05:56:22 AM »
hope it can help you. I also plan to do this treatment. God bless you!
A Chinese man undergoing desenz from 2021.8 to 2022.2, it became worse from 1.5 to 4.5 days, do not know it is spontaneous deterioration or by desenz. Believe POIS is a kind of immune diseases. My case:https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4104.0

Clues

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2022, 03:45:53 AM »

Thanks a lot Lihua! Best of luck to you as well!

LookingForACure

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2022, 05:46:42 PM »

Thanks a lot Lihua! Best of luck to you as well!

Hey Clues, I'm curious if you have any updates about the result of your fmt.  I hope everything is going well and you didn't get too many side effects!

I've been following your case for a while cause we have similar symptoms and both suspect a gut connection. I've been bullish on fmt being a potential solution for me but am, like many, concerned about the potential for side effects and the cost-benefit ratio given that it's an unproven treatment. If/when I go through with it, I'll definitely share my notes in this thread.

Clues

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2022, 02:50:09 AM »
Hey Clues, I'm curious if you have any updates about the result of your fmt.  I hope everything is going well and you didn't get too many side effects!

I've been following your case for a while cause we have similar symptoms and both suspect a gut connection. I've been bullish on fmt being a potential solution for me but am, like many, concerned about the potential for side effects and the cost-benefit ratio given that it's an unproven treatment. If/when I go through with it, I'll definitely share my notes in this thread.

Hey LookingForACure! No clear improvement yet, but it's only been about 1.5 months. According to my FMT doctor, it usually takes at least 2-3 months before symptoms diminish, if they even do. Up to 6 months is also not unusual he said, IIRC. I'm also trying acupuncture in the hopes of calming my autonomous nervous system down.

Will post results in a couple of months.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2022, 10:35:57 AM »
My father has Raynaud's disease, and struggles to keep his hands warm during Norwegian winter. Not sure if connected, but I also struggle with cold extremities and what feels like poor circulation. See symptom list above.

Stellate Ganglion Block for Treatment of Patient with Raynaud’s Syndrome

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4098.0