Author Topic: Clues' case so far  (Read 4655 times)

Clues

Re: Clues' case so far
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2021, 09:13:03 AM »
BoneBroth, correction: Based on some recent experiences, I think I do get symptoms from arousal after all, just not as bad as after orgasm.

I've had a couple of occasions recently where I've been making out and highly aroused for a long time, say a few hours, but avoided orgasm specifically because I had some job interviews coming up. However, on these occasions I definitely had somewhat stronger symptoms than my "background" symptom level the day after. Weaker than post-orgasm symptoms both in duration and severity, but definitely present.

BoneBroth

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 03:05:55 PM »
Ok, my "arosal" effects became more intense over the years and finally only one single erotic thought could cause severe POIS headache for 24 hours! However, my body seems to have potential to build up an "arosal resistance" again under certain conditions. My POIS-sensitivity can go back and forward depending on things I do not yet fully understand, but I correlate the things below to the better periods:

• Most important: Pausing from O/NE for long time (1-3 months).
  • Decrease stress. Relaxing activities (vacation, meeting people I like and avoiding those I dont like).
  • When my gut/intestines are better (no smelly gas, better consistance of the poop etcetera). Eating less FODMAP.
  • When there is less white coating on my tounge (candida?). The coating decreases when I avoid sugar and eat things like oregano oil/pau'darco tea and foods that is hight in pH
  • Taking much of vitamin C equally distributed during the day (total of about 3 grams/day)
  • Have a good sleep
  • Some of my other supplements might have a noticeable effect, but I'm not sure what or in what combination: Liver detox/chlorella, B/D/A-vitamins, zink, magnesium, collagen, Nanna1's POIS stack, aloe vera, msm, sodium bicarbonate, hemp protein, curcumin/ginger/black pepper capsules etc.

This made me think that POIS is close related to stress and the condition in the intestines (whitch depends on stress and food). Frequent O/NE is consuming lots of raw materials for hormones and those hormones are deprived on stress/low intestinal nutritional uptake. Further, the following POIS inflammation is consuming even more of the hormon cortisol and hight cortisol might itself be the cause of half of the POIS-symptoms. So POIS might be a combination of stress and orgasm (I was bullied for 9 years in school, when I developed POIS and that completely destroyed a normal life).
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 03:20:25 PM by BoneBroth »

BoneBroth

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2021, 10:34:08 AM »
Thanks for postning your latest analyse report. interesting that it also recommends you to do a SIBO test. I havn't read th ereport in detail but you seems to have high beta-glucuronidase? Found some info on that here.

Clues

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2021, 12:07:40 PM »
No problem BoneBroth. Here is the report in case anyone else wants to check it out.

Yeah my beta-glucuronidase is well above the reference range at 8111 U/g. The reference range is 368-6266 U/g. Thanks for the link on that, I'll have a look.

Btw I remember you suggested SIBO before as a thing I should check out. Maybe it's time to take that test as well. Curious how many false positives there are in SIBO testing, does anyone know?

BoneBroth

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2021, 12:14:50 PM »
In a month I will recieve and possible put here a similar advanced report as yours. Christmas comes early this year!