Author Topic: Breaking up my relationship  (Read 704 times)

Guts

Re: Breaking up my relationship
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 02:15:08 PM »
I think you have a biblical definition of god and satan...i don't do religious experiences either

https://youtu.be/sqmwJAVYs5E

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 08:21:46 PM »
Then please stop using popular religious language. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:23:40 AM by demografx »
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

ElVelero

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2019, 05:13:08 PM »
This thread kind of worried me since I don't want to have that life, I want to have a gf and have a normal life

Nas

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2019, 06:16:56 PM »
This thread kind of worried me since I don't want to have that life, I want to have a gf and have a normal life
Be worried, I'm thinking everyday of ways to off my self. It's causing me an irreversible isolation cycle. Honestly I need a miracle cause other wise I don't how my future is going to be.

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 12:28:35 AM »
There are many people here in relationships even long term relationships so that is not your destiny.
Communication will also go a long way, to reduce alot of the strain caused by pois in a relationship.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:30:32 AM by certainlypois2 »