Author Topic: poisers i need you, help me..  (Read 2469 times)

Premier28

poisers i need you, help me..
« on: March 30, 2019, 07:32:00 AM »
I introduce myself to you, I am poisers since the age of 11 years, and today I am 30 years old .. excuse me I speak not good english .. I had a lot of difficulty finished my studies, because of my illness .. I suffer from a deep hurt, and a pitiful social life .., I have brain fog, extreme tiredness, muscular weakness, red eyes, stuffy nose, difficulty concentrating or even talking, social malaise, my wife left me and I still love her .. she left me because peas .. because she does not understand .. I see my daughter on weekends, my mother is schizophrenic since the age of 18 years old and it's me who takes care of her...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:52:22 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: poisers i need you, help me..
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 09:53:47 AM »
We do not allow solicitation of funds here. After your last sentence: “...” I deleted all your financial aid related info.

Please stop.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 12:21:18 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business