Author Topic: Colm's 28 Month Trial with Vagus Nerve Stimulation  (Read 2558 times)

demografx

• Administrator
Re: Colm's 28 Month Trial with Vagus Nerve Stimulation
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 04:59:32 PM »
Orgasm and the vagus nerve

https://tinyurl.com/y4u8rkea
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:02:39 PM by demografx »
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 12:47:20 PM »
Cross-posted from my Testosterone thread

joelawerence, thank you very much! I really appreciate that confirmation.

The extra sleep has been induced by Benadryl plus NSAIDS (Aleve), and they have side effects, too.

Plus, even if I forced extra sleep without drugs, the added grogginess is still not worth it.

So, I’m gonna try to live-with-a-little-more-POIS!

This is one reason I’m personally in favor of trying COLM_2’s non-drug Vagus Nerve Stimulation approach. After all, this POIS treatment approach was hypothesized by one of the world’s leading authorities in Orgasm Research, Dr Barry Komisaruk.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 01:38:48 PM by demografx »
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 06:21:58 PM »
Also, COLM: I wouldn’t worry about Nervana going out of business. I still think we should consider raising $5,000 to get Dr K’s machine, and MAYBE you can use the machine and guide us to some extra POIS relief! Also, our Anonymous Donor is interested. Both for using it and for helping the fundraising effort on our behalf!

Important: The NORD Study still has top priority.

I am not suggesting in any way to divert from that. Only to possibly augment it with a continuing look into VNS. I see no harm in doing that

Demo
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 06:26:03 PM by demografx »

pharayema

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 01:32:14 PM »
Hello,

https://www.schwa-medico.fr/tens-anti-douleur/electrostimulateur-tens-eco-2-neurostimulateur-antalgique.html

https://www.schwa-medico.fr/autres-accessoires/kit-nerf-vague-3dts-cymba-concha-tvns.html?search_query=electrode+auriculaire&results=6

I began this therapy last night and I feel a lot better.... ok, I have to say I am on a 13 week of abstinence, but I can tell you that's think is going to better my life up!! ;-)

I had 3 doctor dates in Paris, many tests and they gave me this info and prescribed me all this.

I have to test it 3 to 6 months and then we'll see if my problems are gone or maybe better livable.

But here my question: do you know what me I have to use for best results? I tested 13,5 but I don't know if this is ok.

Many thanks to all of you, I am a poser since nearly 30 years, I am 44 now...

A bientot. ;-)

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 06:31:53 PM »
Bonjour pharayema :)   ( I am also French speaking)

The doctors you saw were aware of what POIS is ?   Where they from Dr Amarenco clinic at La Sorbonne ?

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 12:55:38 AM »
pharayema, welcome to our group :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2019, 09:55:42 AM »

Dr Komisaruk’s
NEMOS tVNS device
Now sold by
tVNS Technologies GmbH
(They took over Cerbomed last year and are continuing Cerbomed’s research and scientific development of transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation).

299,00 € one-time payment, then 79,00 € / month
incl. 19% VAT

12 month minimum contract term, cancel anytime after

COLM, I just realized that this $5,000 device is now available for RENTAL. I will ask POISCenter’s Anonymous Donor if he would like to split the monthly charge to try it out on our POIS!

You’re welcome to join us!

Best
Demo

ps - does anyone know what the € (Euro) charges above are in USD ($) ? Thanks!

pps -      Found it!

$334.21 one-time rental charge
             $88.09   monthly
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:10:57 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 10:14:38 AM »
As I mentioned to our Anonymous Donor, maybe we can work a deal: will they give us a PRICE BEAK? Or even a free trial? In exchange, we can promise to promote this (if it works) to our 800 members!

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:02:22 PM by demografx »

pharayema

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »

The doctors you saw were aware of what POIS is ?   Where they from Dr Amarenco clinic at La Sorbonne ?

Hello monsieur,

yes, they were not only aware, they know several patients that have POIS. I met Professor Amarenco twice and i'll see him again in the next months.

@Colm: can you please tell me something about the mA you use?

Merci beaucoup a vous tous. :-)

pharayema

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2019, 01:34:32 PM »
pharayema, welcome to our group :)

many thanks to all your infos and patience for all of us poiser.  8) ;)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 01:43:10 PM »
My pleasure! :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2019, 03:03:31 PM »

Hello monsieur,

yes, they were not only aware, they know several patients that have POIS. I met Professor Amarenco twice and i'll see him again in the next months.

Very interesting development!

COLM_2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2019, 03:04:54 PM »

Hello monsieur,

Hello Bonjour Pharayema,

In late 2016, I purchased (then new) Nervana tVNS (ear canal) Vagus nerve stimulator. Have used at least twice per day since. I purchased an updated version in early 2018. I don’t think they make / sell it or if they do, it is not updated and they are not manufacturing any more. It is/was a general, not specific tens type machine. I have not tried a tens machine.

I have written to Demo and the mods directly, on other Cerbomed idea.

Regards, Au revoir,
Colm
Formerly user COLM (previous username accidentally deleted). Few decades with POIS.

pharayema

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »

Hello monsieur,

Hello Bonjour Pharayema,

In late 2016, I purchased (then new) Nervana tVNS (ear canal) Vagus nerve stimulator. Have used at least twice per day since. I purchased an updated version in early 2018. I don’t think they make / sell it or if they do, it is not updated and they are not manufacturing any more. It is/was a general, not specific tens type machine. I have not tried a tens machine.

Regards, Au revoir,
Colm

Bonsoir monsieur,

I understand, i use my tens eco2 only once a day for 60 minutes with 25Hz 50us at 25mA like Professor Amarenco told me.
And you? I am only on day 3 but i think i feel a lot better. I also have to Say i am on claritin 10mg once a day since september 2017, and toviaz 4mg every second day since Summer 2018.

I've tried a lot of drugs and Supplements, Made hundred of tests over more than 2 decades with no positiv Results, but i think i am on the right way yet. I discover my pois relatively late on my way early 2015 with your superbe informativ forum and it took me 3 years to meet Dr. Bignami, an Assistent of the Professor Amarenco on the Sorbonne, in Paris and i Can Say they understand and know everything about pois and how about to treat some Patients like me with tvns for exemple.

Feel free to contact me on Skype or wa, je suis pr?t a discuter avec vous si vous ?tes int?ress? !?

Many thanks. ;-)

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2019, 07:37:10 AM »

Hello monsieur,

Hello Bonjour Pharayema,

Regards, Au revoir,
Colm

Bonsoir monsieur,

I understand, i use my tens eco2 only once a day for 60 minutes with 25Hz 50us at 25mA like Professor Amarenco told me.
And you? I am only on day 3 but i think i feel a lot better. I also have to Say i am on claritin 10mg once a day since september 2017, and toviaz 4mg every second day since Summer 2018.

I've tried a lot of drugs and Supplements, Made hundred of tests over more than 2 decades with no positiv Results, but i think i am on the right way yet. I discover my pois relatively late on my way early 2015 with your superbe informativ forum and it took me 3 years to meet Dr. Bignami, an Assistent of the Professor Amarenco on the Sorbonne, in Paris and i Can Say they understand and know everything about pois and how about to treat some Patients like me with tvns for exemple.

Feel free to contact me on Skype or wa, je suis pr?t a discuter avec vous si vous ?tes int?ress? !?

Many thanks. ;-)

Bonjour Pharayema,

I was quite sure your doctor was from La Sorbonne neuro-urology research team, because I pretty much had contacted all medical teams that know about POIS . Dr Amarenco is already on my POIS Doctors list, too ( http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2575.msg22338#msg22338  )

For the benefit of the members here, I would have a few questions for you:

- Does the tens you are using have 2 or 4 pads ?

- where do you, exaclty,  place the pads ?   Did Dr Amarenco tell you where to place the pads ?

Merci, and keep us updated on your progress   :)
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259