Author Topic: My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex doesnt generate POIS symptoms  (Read 2104 times)

swell

Thank you Fernando for sharing this knowledge.  I relate to somethings you say but have hard time put my head around that posture is cure for POIS.  In US we have Chiropractors they are really good and have seen them a lot.  It improve general health but nothing big change on POIS or any disease.  They do this kind of stuff - postural realignment, spinal re-alignment etc.  Physiotherapists in US are not that good.  They like doctors here dont deviate from already proven material studied in school.  You go and talk to a US doc about POIS or symptoms.  He/She will just show you door or diagnose you with hyperchondria or depression.

Where is more information on your POIS Rescue Pump?  You have a website or anything?  When I google it, I get a link to this very post.
I did try to join FB group though they did not approve me yet : )

1. The photo that I refer to is in the Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1457009341209480/
See the photo of each one and identify the characteristics that I mentioned.
2. I do not believe that Adderall works based on reports from several members. I have little knowledge about the beneficial effects of this medication.
3. The POIS rescue pump is the treatment (medicines and suplements) that I proposed to diminish the effects (symptoms) after the orgasm. Containment of the anaphylactic symptoms that this allergic reaction causes in our body.
4. I have no skin symptoms. But I believe anti-allergy medications also help in this case.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:38:35 PM by swell »

Fernando from Brazil

• 36 year old. POIS Since I was 28. Vagus Nerve Heal
Since I am a physiotherapist, I could not be prescribing medicines, but the ones I give are used even by children. They will not hurt anyone. I believe until it can be taken all the same day. Maybe can cause nausea, I do not know.

If you read the package leaflet for each of the medicines I put on this list you will see that they are just ways to relieve the symptoms.

For example: Antihistamines serve to decrease activity of histamine and mast cells.
Adrenergics like Brycanil and Pseudoephedrine serve to increase the adrenaline force in our body. Adrenaline is used in case of anaphylaxis, when a person who is allergic to shrimp for example eats it in a restaurant and develops more prominent allergic symptoms.
Caffeine and Huperzine are used to increase the activity of acetylcholine and thus decrease hypotonia.
Arcalion and Taurine serves to improve all types of physical and mental fatigue, whether of muscular or neurological origin.
Passion flower and Chamomile are soothing. They work for me, but many can only calm themselves with strong medicines like rivotril or other benzodiazepine.
Citoneurim is B complex High Dose used to improve nerve condition in people with problems such as herniated disc, for example.

They do not address the cause of the problem.
For me, the cure is a strong and mobile spine as an athlete or dancer. In this way the vagus nerve will do its job perfectly.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. When I have no back pain and I masturbate the POIS symptoms are weaker and last for at most 2 days. My POIS is related to the health of my thoracic and cervical spine. Postural and Aerobic Exercise heal the vagus.

swell

Related questions please respond all: 
1. why is it called Orgasmic illness?.  I never had POIS on an orgasm.  I get POIS always on ejaculation.   Do others validate this experience or am I only one?
2. Once I am in POIS, I get relief from going to O. and stopping right before an E.  Has anyone else observed this???  I thought that experiencing orgasm make your body produce testesterone and maybe something else and stopping before an ejaculation helps preserve that newly produced testesterone and thus gives you a helping POIS relief.   
3.  I get POIS only on ejaculation.  I dont get POIS on pre-ejaculate (pardon me I mean: precum).  Is that true for others?

Fernando from Brazil

1. Do you have orgasm without ejaculation? I think it's normal to ejaculate whenever you have orgasm. Some people have had their symptoms even without ejaculating, only when one has the sensation.
2. I do not remember seeing any symptom relief comments in the way you are describing. But if it's working for you it's very good and we can try it too.
3. I think so. POIS happens whenever you have an orgasm or ejaculation. But there are also members who reported having the same symptoms coming close to the act of ejaculation. I think I read this in this forum, but I do not have to find this quote now.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. When I have no back pain and I masturbate the POIS symptoms are weaker and last for at most 2 days. My POIS is related to the health of my thoracic and cervical spine. Postural and Aerobic Exercise heal the vagus.

swell

1.  Yes.  for me I viewed ejaculation as some strange disease I carried until bit recently.  I experience pois symptoms that very serious skin muscle and mental which convinced me that masturb. is  harmful.  As coping method I got habit of resisting ejaculation but experiencing the orgasm part over and over and since that does not cause any pois symptom in me it became intrinsic habit.  I will not recomend my method to anyone as it is to me a very bandaid solution and may be there is any harmful effect to body for stopping the ejaculation?.  When I research online I read conflicting views on it.  In yoga and tantra sex they encourage this behavior of stopping ejac. after experiencing orgasm and developing control on this process which I have very good, but then some medical practitioners say why would you want to stop it it is healthy to get ejaculation and maybe even harmful to stop it.  Maybe they say it because of history of stigma on this topic but I dont know.  Something terrible is happening to my body and no one understands me except this tiny forum.  I am not depressed I know it, but docs diagnose me with depression because of my this conversation.  Sorry currently I am in pois that is why so concerned.

2.  Post POIS, when already in pois, going for an o, does to me have a mild relief sufficient relief to be thankful but not enough to get excited.  Maybe for others since your pois is not that serious as mine it could suffice.  I dont know.   
3.  Orgasm is first step and ejaculation is second process step.  If POIS happen on orgasm step then mine is either not pois or if it is then there are even more variations to pois?

1. Do you have orgasm without ejaculation? I think it's normal to ejaculate whenever you have orgasm. Some people have had their symptoms even without ejaculating, only when one has the sensation.
2. I do not remember seeing any symptom relief comments in the way you are describing. But if it's working for you it's very good and we can try it too.
3. I think so. POIS happens whenever you have an orgasm or ejaculation. But there are also members who reported having the same symptoms coming close to the act of ejaculation. I think I read this in this forum, but I do not have to find this quote now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:20:25 AM by swell »

Going less Crazy

In general, doctors think POIS is what their profession basically is (initially at least).  General practitioners see it as depression and prescribe antidepressants, neurologists think it's migraine related, psychologists think it's all in your head, chiropractors thinks it's posture related.  Not that your posts are insignificant, but posture imo is not the cure for POIS.  I have received my "cure" through diet alone.  So everybody may have there own form of treatment.  Maybe someone can be helped through posture, but it just doesn't make sense to me, and my problem is completely different.  For me, POIS is all gut related.  I've been to chiropractors many times (uncle is a chiro), not once has it done anything for my POIS.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:03:45 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Current supplements: tolerase g, ground ginger (microdosing)

Fernando from Brazil

Hello Going Less Crazy!

From what we have seen of each one suffering, POIS has some inflammation or allergy that acts as a trigger. In my case it is the inflammation of the muscles of the spine and neck. In your case it was an intestinal inflammation. But I believe that all POIS can benefit from a treatment of the vagus nerve since this nerve is responsible for the inflammation and allergy response.
Chiropractic treatment is only one of the phases. For maintenance of a healthy vagus nerve, it is necessary to release its path (postural treatment) and maintain its mobility (aerobic exercise and deep breathing, such as meditation for example). So it really is not all related to the vagus nerve, but rather a set of actions that lead to decreased inflammation and decreased exaggerated response of our body.

DEANNX

Hello Going Less Crazy!

From what we have seen of each one suffering, POIS has some inflammation or allergy that acts as a trigger. In my case it is the inflammation of the muscles of the spine and neck. In your case it was an intestinal inflammation. But I believe that all POIS can benefit from a treatment of the vagus nerve since this nerve is responsible for the inflammation and allergy response.
Chiropractic treatment is only one of the phases. For maintenance of a healthy vagus nerve, it is necessary to release its path (postural treatment) and maintain its mobility (aerobic exercise and deep breathing, such as meditation for example). So it really is not all related to the vagus nerve, but rather a set of actions that lead to decreased inflammation and decreased exaggerated response of our body.
Do you think back massage also help with inflammation???

Fernando from Brazil

Yes, it works very well. Massage relaxes the muscles and decreases tension nodules.
But if you have a wrong postural pattern, the massage will help for just 1 or 2 days.
The right thing is to do the alignment of the spine with treatment and then try to maintain this alignment with strengthening and take care not to get bad posture, especially when sitting in front of a computer.

DEANNX

Everytime I over masturbate my face will become very skinny I don?t know whether it?s muscle weakness lead to sagging face or fat lost. It?s really weird

Fernando from Brazil

When I have POIS symptoms, I get hypotonia all over my body, but on the face I see no difference. This may be a consequence of hypotonia.

DEANNX

Have you found anything that help with such symptoms? I get the symptoms sometime when I masturbate but didnt orgasm, the symptoms duration is shorter but still occurs.

swell

Definitely something very significant happen on ejaculation.   I had swelling on face prior though no longer, and I felt relief from swelling on ejaculation.  My face use to get skinny.  But then within 24 hrs my skin start to show allergy symptom like mild uticaria or small bumps or growth of some internal skin tissue across my face and rest of body with extremely pale skin.   You can try liposomal glutathione (not the oral tablets as they wont work well) it helps keep that growth or bumps in skin to somewhat less.

Everytime I over masturbate my face will become very skinny I don?t know whether it?s muscle weakness lead to sagging face or fat lost. It?s really weird

DEANNX

Are these symptoms only happen to you after masturbatation or do you experience them after regular sex as well?

Fernando from Brazil

Normal sex: I do not have POIS.
Masturbation without pain in the spine: 1 or 2 days of POIS with weak symptoms. Just a little tension on the neck.
Masturbation if I have pain in the spine: 5 or 6 days of POIS with enough symptoms. Respiratory, severe pain and fatigue, depression.....