Author Topic: My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex doesnt generate POIS symptoms  (Read 25201 times)

Going less Crazy

In general, doctors think POIS is what their profession basically is (initially at least).  General practitioners see it as depression and prescribe antidepressants, neurologists think it's migraine related, psychologists think it's all in your head, chiropractors thinks it's posture related.  Not that your posts are insignificant, but posture imo is not the cure for POIS.  I have received my "cure" through diet alone.  So everybody may have there own form of treatment.  Maybe someone can be helped through posture, but it just doesn't make sense to me, and my problem is completely different.  For me, POIS is all gut related.  I've been to chiropractors many times (uncle is a chiro), not once has it done anything for my POIS.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:03:45 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

FernandoPOIS

• 40 year old. POIS Since I was 28. Dopamine heals.
Hello Going Less Crazy!

From what we have seen of each one suffering, POIS has some inflammation or allergy that acts as a trigger. In my case it is the inflammation of the muscles of the spine and neck. In your case it was an intestinal inflammation. But I believe that all POIS can benefit from a treatment of the vagus nerve since this nerve is responsible for the inflammation and allergy response.
Chiropractic treatment is only one of the phases. For maintenance of a healthy vagus nerve, it is necessary to release its path (postural treatment) and maintain its mobility (aerobic exercise and deep breathing, such as meditation for example). So it really is not all related to the vagus nerve, but rather a set of actions that lead to decreased inflammation and decreased exaggerated response of our body.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. My POIS is related to me mood and the health of my cervical spine. Dopamine/Inflammation/Body constitution (genetics) are factors that contribute to POIS.

DEANNX

Hello Going Less Crazy!

From what we have seen of each one suffering, POIS has some inflammation or allergy that acts as a trigger. In my case it is the inflammation of the muscles of the spine and neck. In your case it was an intestinal inflammation. But I believe that all POIS can benefit from a treatment of the vagus nerve since this nerve is responsible for the inflammation and allergy response.
Chiropractic treatment is only one of the phases. For maintenance of a healthy vagus nerve, it is necessary to release its path (postural treatment) and maintain its mobility (aerobic exercise and deep breathing, such as meditation for example). So it really is not all related to the vagus nerve, but rather a set of actions that lead to decreased inflammation and decreased exaggerated response of our body.
Do you think back massage also help with inflammation???

FernandoPOIS

Yes, it works very well. Massage relaxes the muscles and decreases tension nodules.
But if you have a wrong postural pattern, the massage will help for just 1 or 2 days.
The right thing is to do the alignment of the spine with treatment and then try to maintain this alignment with strengthening and take care not to get bad posture, especially when sitting in front of a computer.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. My POIS is related to me mood and the health of my cervical spine. Dopamine/Inflammation/Body constitution (genetics) are factors that contribute to POIS.

DEANNX

Everytime I over masturbate my face will become very skinny I don?t know whether it?s muscle weakness lead to sagging face or fat lost. It?s really weird

FernandoPOIS

When I have POIS symptoms, I get hypotonia all over my body, but on the face I see no difference. This may be a consequence of hypotonia.

DEANNX

Have you found anything that help with such symptoms? I get the symptoms sometime when I masturbate but didnt orgasm, the symptoms duration is shorter but still occurs.

swell

Definitely something very significant happen on ejaculation.   I had swelling on face prior though no longer, and I felt relief from swelling on ejaculation.  My face use to get skinny.  But then within 24 hrs my skin start to show allergy symptom like mild uticaria or small bumps or growth of some internal skin tissue across my face and rest of body with extremely pale skin.   You can try liposomal glutathione (not the oral tablets as they wont work well) it helps keep that growth or bumps in skin to somewhat less.

Everytime I over masturbate my face will become very skinny I don?t know whether it?s muscle weakness lead to sagging face or fat lost. It?s really weird
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

DEANNX

Are these symptoms only happen to you after masturbatation or do you experience them after regular sex as well?

FernandoPOIS

Normal sex: I do not have POIS.
Masturbation without pain in the spine: 1 or 2 days of POIS with weak symptoms. Just a little tension on the neck.
Masturbation if I have pain in the spine: 5 or 6 days of POIS with enough symptoms. Respiratory, severe pain and fatigue, depression.....

Iwillbeatthis

Hey Fernando

I actually saw a physio last week as I have these huge lumps behind my knees which seemed to be aggravated when i drunk alcohol. Well it turns out these were just gastrocnemius muscles which have been overworked as my posture is awful and I also have hyper mobility in my knees and feet which is another reason why.  My spine in my lower back curves inwards and when I stand up I'm basically leaning back on that inward curve. So I do think this plays a part in my POIS especially with the back pain i get and I do think there other factors which are also causing the problem. I am going to work on my glutes and abdominal muscles to try and correct this problem. If you have any advice please let me know.

Thanks

FernandoPOIS

You have to try to rebalance your whole body.
If you work only the lumbar part, you will not have the expected result.
A bad posture requires a lot of energy from our body. I believe that the vagus nerve works hard to try to return the correct posture.
A wrong tension in our muscles ends up causing a stress on the body that activates defense systems that are related to inflammation. Try to do the work of improving posture throughout the body, I believe it will be of great value to achieve the target (cause of the problem).

FernandoPOIS

Iwillbeatthis

There are some steps that need to be followed during a postural treatment.
Consult a physiotherapist to advise you.
You can not strengthen your abdomen if you have weak back muscles or it may worsen your posture. First strengthen the dorsal, mainly rhomboids and loosen the hip flexors (ileopsoas) and pectorals.
Do this neck exercise that is very good: https://youtu.be/xmgBB2qYx9g.

DEANNX

hi Fernando, my pois also cause acne and thiner hair, what do you think is the cause??

FernandoPOIS

DEANNX

I do not know what might be causing this. But imagine that our immune system is acting to stop something. The other functions of our body are altered. The functions of the central nervous system are diminished by the excess activity of the parasympathetic system. We are weak. A very excited system causes the other to decrease its functions. There is this unbalance.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:55:53 AM by Fernando from Brazil »

FernandoPOIS

Today a new member joined the facebook group.

--> And guess what I saw in the profile picture:

Anterior pelvic Tilt

Forward head posture

Poor muscle mass

Hopeoneday

Man, that is because "damaged" nerwos sistem from pois, all function in
body work tru nerwos system.

You say that you cower this by exercise and keeping your spine helty.
Yeah, that use to work for me in the past, but thats only fighting
against a couse of illnes.

And when my nerwos sitem is damaged hard, i cant excersise,
couse i hawe respiratory colapse.. etc( a cant exercise on force),
nerwes do not fire propery, and thisafect ewry proces in body, from
digestion parestesis to all odher symptomes.

So when this hapen, i must heal my nerwos system wery slowly,
it tok me 6 month or one or two year to heal, and to be able
to fisicly function again.

Because of this you hawe bad posture, muscule cant work properly.
That is because of pois. It cant be healed by exersise-i did hawe all my
life to test this.
Poisers who damaged hard from ilnes(do not force exercise hard!),
do moderate, if you can make 10 steps, do 10 steps , no more,
for begining.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:41:03 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

FernandoPOIS

HOPEONEDAY
I understand your point of view.
You believe that bad posture is a consequence of POIS.
As a Physical Therapist, I believe POIS is a consequence of bad posture.
Bad posture causes much more problems than people think.
We still can not be sure which theory is the right one.
What you mention about the exercises is correct. Men with POIS can not exercise.
I was able to improve my POIS with exercises, but I was without masturbation for 4 months and this way I was able to decrease the inflammations in my body and thus to start light exercises. Postural correction and pilates. I still can not stand gym exercises with weights.
I'm still in the search for some supplement that makes me feel better after orgasm (when done by masturbation, because normal sex do not cause me POIS). Something other than analgesic or anti-inflammatory drugs. I think something about choline (Acetylcholine) might help. In the present day when I have an orgasm coming from masturbation I do not have any allergic or depressive symptoms anymore, I do not have muscle pain. But I still feel an increase in the sensitivity of muscles and nerves, as if they are very relaxed or weaker, so I believe that a supplement that improves the acetylcholine issue can be helpful. I think vitamins used for peripheral nerve pain help, such as B12, B1 and B6.
To summarize: with postural work, I have much less symptoms and these symptoms stay for a maximum of 2 days.

Vandemolen

HOPEONEDAY
I understand your point of view.
You believe that bad posture is a consequence of POIS.
As a Physical Therapist, I believe POIS is a consequence of bad posture.
Bad posture causes much more problems than people think.
We still can not be sure which theory is the right one.
What you mention about the exercises is correct. Men with POIS can not exercise.
I was able to improve my POIS with exercises, but I was without masturbation for 4 months and this way I was able to decrease the inflammations in my body and thus to start light exercises. Postural correction and pilates. I still can not stand gym exercises with weights.
I'm still in the search for some supplement that makes me feel better after orgasm (when done by masturbation, because normal sex do not cause me POIS). Something other than analgesic or anti-inflammatory drugs. I think something about choline (Acetylcholine) might help. In the present day when I have an orgasm coming from masturbation I do not have any allergic or depressive symptoms anymore, I do not have muscle pain. But I still feel an increase in the sensitivity of muscles and nerves, as if they are very relaxed or weaker, so I believe that a supplement that improves the acetylcholine issue can be helpful. I think vitamins used for peripheral nerve pain help, such as B12, B1 and B6.
To summarize: with postural work, I have much less symptoms and these symptoms stay for a maximum of 2 days.
Maybe you are masupturbating too long? That is bad for your joints and muscles. And you can get mechanical urethra.

I have a bad posture too. My Physical Therapist told me that I am leaning down a bit with my back and head.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

dizzy

I have a bad posture too. My Physical Therapist told me that I am leaning down a bit with my back and head.

Tip: look up the "cobra pose" on youtube, and do this at least 3x a day (also at work) for a few months.
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.