Author Topic: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results  (Read 129943 times)

BoneBroth

Re: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2020, 04:54:40 PM »
Four years results from QRMA (quantum magnetic resonance analyzer) year 2013, 2017, 2018, 2020 (last week). There are 3 levels of severity (blue, yellow and red, where red is most severe). The vales below were almost all on the yellow level.

- Issues all 4 years: bad vascular elasticity/resistance, collagen deficiency, led (heavy metal), low pH level
- Issues last 3 measures: Vitamin B3 (Niacine) deficiency, kidney (uric acid)
- Issues last 2 years: Dificiencies in vitamin K, C, B2, Q10, copper
- Last measue (2020) issue: silicon

I also did a analyse on a Bicom Body Check machine (it's considered more reliable then the cheaper QRMA and is used on hospitals in a varity of coutries). It showed issues with:

- Peripheral nervous system
- Central nervous system
- Blood circulation (varicosis, haemorroids)
- Immunological dysbalances (prostatitis, procitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic peptic ulcer, cystopyelitis)
- Viruses 20,954 (papillomavirus, adenoviruses)

Hormonal imbalances:
Relaxin (sperm-stimulating hormone)
ADH (antidiuretic hormone)
Secretin (digestion-regulating hormone)
Glucocorticoids (glucose-regulating hormones)
Insulin (glucose-regulating hormone)

Vitamin deficiencies:
Calciferol / vitamin D
Tocopherol / vitamin E
Bioflavonoides (secondary phytochemical)
Biotin
Folic acid

Food to avoid: milk, wheat, rye, oats, egg whites, chocolate, coffee, rice, beef, buckwheat

My comment on all this: Deficiencies in those vitamins give exactly the symtoms I have. Collagen, Vitamin K, C, E, B2, Q10, copper and silicon are the most important nutrients for blood vessels and circulation. I have varicose veins and haemorroids tendencies. Deficiencies in glucocorticoids (cortisol) promotes inflammation. low ph  => candida, yes I have that and white coating on the tounge.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:59:52 PM by BoneBroth »

nanna1

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2020, 07:26:32 PM »
POSTORGASMIC ILLNESS SYNDROME: A CASE FROM PRACTICE (2013)
by Kryzhanovsky ID

Direct quote:
"The article presents the clinical symptoms and examination results of a patient born in 1991 who applied with complaints of symptoms that occur during the day after full sexual intercourse, which accompanied by ejaculation. Most often the patient notes apathy, loss of strength, impossibility to concentrate - attention is distracted to the point of disability and inability to perform the usual work, as well as a decrease in muscle strength, difficulty in performing actions that require mental tension, hearing loss (worse hearing whispers); increased sweating, reluctance to perform the usual loads (even going outside), the subjective feeling of changing the sclera eyes. Usually the duration of deterioration is 2-10 days. Problems with self-feelings are more pronounced after sexual intercourse, but in an erased form are observed even after back contact with a partner with the appearance of sexual arousal. The above symptoms occurred from 14-15 years of age. Previously not examined and not treated. The reason for going to the doctor was desire to marry and relative disability, which violates the quality of life."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:44:34 PM by nanna1 »
POIS clusters: 1,3,4,5,7
POIS criteria: 1,2,3,4,5
2 stacks that give me complete relief of POIS symptoms are listed here: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
Find medical test: https://www.findlabtest.com/

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2020, 01:55:09 PM »
Homocysteine Result: 12.4  Ranges: 0.2-15   - Still high and indicates methylation defect

Had this test done this month but I wish I had gotten it done at the beginning of the year before liposomal glutathione, Nac, bentonite, fish oil and b vitamin and methyl donor  supplementation but doctors were being difficult, I reckon it would have been much higher as I had constant extreme brain fog like a zombie, bad autistic symptoms, bad social anxiety, food reactions, reoccuring infections, nitric oxide issues - waking up in the morning like my brain is dead.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 01:57:32 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

BoneBroth

No celiac disease
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2020, 02:27:38 PM »
Now I got the result from a standard blood test on celiac disease (transmutaminase antibodies) and it was negative (showed no signs of gluten intolerance). But that does not mean that I have leaky gut thought, which was confirmed by the SIBO breath test (published earlier here).

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2020, 05:22:39 AM »
Recent blood tests part one

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2020, 05:27:39 AM »
part two

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2020, 05:30:01 AM »
part three- tests show folate deficiency, low b lymphocytes, creatine quite high

drop247

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2020, 10:48:50 AM »
Interesting Iwillbeatthis.

"B-lymphocytes are more sensitive to folate deficiency than the other lymphocyte subsets. As expected, the number of neutrophils and eosinophils was significantly lower in the FAD group than in the CON group."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541812/

A lot of us have low neutrophils too.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 10:51:19 AM by drop247 »

G

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2020, 02:54:11 PM »
Hi all,
I like to tell you about my experience with testosteron-gel.
I suffer from POIS for 7 years now. my problems started after (I don't know if it is because if that) using Finasteride, and a long long time of chronic stress. Also sleeping problems and depression were there all those 7 years.

we measured T levels multiple times and they are always somewhere halfway the ref. values.

we measured 3 times.

a while ago (2016):

total testosteron: 17.72 nmol/L-- ref: 8.6 - 29       free testosteron: 22.83 nmol/L -- ref: 7 - 25     SHBG: 38 nmol/L -- ref:17 - 52

6 weeks ago, before O and after O

before O: total testosteron: 21.7 nmol/L                             free testosteron: -                                  SHBG: 52

after O: total testosteron: 17.4 nmol/L                              free testosteron: -                                  SHBG: 50

latest measurement (with androgel after +-3 weeks) will come this week. I will keep you informed. That measurement includes also free testosteron.

problems are worse with the last measurement.
When I had these POIS problems back in 2016... it did not include sleepless nights after O. I was also able to drive a car safely and I did not have that much of depressed feelings. Also the timespan I had the problems was only like 24 to 48 hours. Till 3 weeks ago I was a depressed and emotional unstable zombie for at least 4 days and dropped stuff accidentally all day long. Bumped up to door openings, restless short nights, visiting the toilet for at least 4 times in the night etc etc. In short: i felt drunk and depressed, and not able to work or drive a car safely.

Even when the values were good, I asked to give it a try... now its 3 weeks after starting with the gel and al my weird problems are gone.
I feel energetic and motivated, my sleep is way better, my mind more clear and no feelings of depression anymore! POIS is gone for lets say 85% and especially the brainfog is almost totally gone! this is really insane.

G from the Netherlands.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2020, 06:35:38 AM »
Digged out my old 23andme GeneticGenie analysis.
I think the file is more than 5 years old, this was before I associated things with orgasm (I think).

Searchability: COMT V158M rs4680, COMT H62H rs4633, VDR taq rs731236, MTHFR rs1801131 A1298C, MTRR rs1801394 A66G, MTRR rs162036 K350A, rs567754 BHMT-02, rs651852 BHMT-08, A360A

Interesting berlin we have some similarities with COMT, and VDR Taq - vitamin d genes, just got my genetic test results back a few days ago

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2020, 06:37:35 AM »
detox genetic profile

Nas

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2020, 03:11:01 PM »
Iwillbeatthis
Any medical information on these results?
I made a quick search in the internet and I'm pretty sure these are the functions of these +/+ variants.

BoneBroth

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2020, 04:35:20 PM »
Been to a naprapat today. He said I had a good neck/back/spine and didn't see any issues of any parts of my body. Maybe I felt a little better after his treatment the rest of the day but difficult to say.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2020, 03:46:36 PM »

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2020, 04:02:44 PM »
I did a hair mineral test. It compares the hair mineral levels to other people range values.

I have very low toxic metals, so not relevant. Only noted things are a bit of As,Pb,Al, rest is undetectedable

Copper VERY high. Out of painted range.
Calcium on the edge between normal and high.
Manganese on the edge between normal and low.
Potassium and Selenium normal, but tending too low.
Other big minerals OK in range (including Mg and Zn)

Trace elements all still in normal range, but tending to low.

The test claims that those relations are too high: Ca/P, Ca/K, Ca/Mg
And those are too low: Zn/Cu, Fe/Cu

Test claims that I might tend to have Hypoglycemia and afternoon tiredness (the latter one is true for sure).
It claims that I lack HCL in stomach.
The test also claims that I have a slow metabolism and recommends to eat more protein, eat more often but less on each mal. It also claims (which is true) that I tend to have fatigue, low body temperature, Orthostatic hypotension

Maybe I should not have experimented with copper supplements before doing this test :-(

Prospero

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2020, 07:33:36 AM »
First wave of blood and urinary tests.

Probably the most interesting anomaly is the presence of Anti-nuclear antibodies, of the ENA kind, which may be indicative of an auto-immune condition.

Other anomalies:
- total bilirubin: 23,9 umol/L (norm: 3.4 - 20.5)
- albumin: 49,1 g/L (norm: 40.2 - 47.6 g/L)
- proteinuria: 0,22 g/L (norm: < 0,14)
- red blood cells in urina: 9 090 (norm: < 5 000)

Normal values:
- blood counts
- CRP
- sodium / potassium / chloride / proteins / calcium / phosphorus
- uric acid: 370 umol/L (norm: 208 - 428)
- creatinin
- ASAT / ALAT / alkaline phosphatase / GGT
- conjugated bilirubin / free bilirubin
- cholesterol / triglycerids
- TSH
- testosteron / free testosteron
- vitamin D: 32 ng/mL (30 - 60) - I had taken a supplementation in september, as I had a deficiency in previous tests.
- prostate-specific antigen: 0,996 ug/l (<4)
- syphilis / HIV / hepatitis B and C: negative
- anti-dsDNA antibodies: negative
- leukocytes in urina: 1 980 /mL (< 10 000)
- no urinary infection
- Chlamydia, gonorrhoeae, mycoplasma hominis, ureaplasma urealyticum (though only in first jet of urina, semen was not tested): negative
- C3, C4 and CH50 complements: normal
- ANCA specificities (MPO / PR3): negative
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 02:03:43 PM by Prospero »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2020, 04:50:00 PM »
I dug through the old findings and found that I was diagnosed with:

Initial despodilosis of marginal bulge, flattened lordosis of cervical spine.
This was when I was 27.
It usually occurs in older people.
In people prone to arthritis.

My CFS does not contribute to the spine.

Cervical spine instability as a cause of your digestive disorders
https://www.caringmedical.com/prolotherapy-news/gerd-neck/

It means that edge points can also damage
press on the nerves, and thereby damage the vagal nerves and other nerves.
This would mean that this could be one of the causes with the gut.
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2020, 07:30:54 PM »
Quote from: eur79m
Blood tests were all normal except for the following two points: Phospate 0.39mmol/l (should be 0.87-1.45), Vitamin D 18.2ug/L (should be >20)
Ref

Hopeoneday

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2020, 12:42:50 PM »
Onother one lyme disiese diagnosed. Antibiotics history, IBS etc...
Other than that his been helped vith
(regular vitamine K) K vitamine D vitamine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/kmqwic/vitamin_k_has_helped_me_alot/

Dr-pois.