Author Topic: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS  (Read 204696 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS
« Reply #450 on: February 23, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
I have the same experience as observer. 10-20 mins after flush gives the niacin the maximum effect for me too. Mid-flush gives some relief but not much.

Also, after I started exercising, my POIS has gotten better. My thinking was that my physical symptoms were mainly in the thighs, lower back and legs so I started focusing my weight training in the gym on those areas so make them stronger. Combine that with niacin and life with POIS is not that bad for me anymore. Also just eating healthy and staying fit in general has helped me a lot so far.

I'm taking 500mg of niacin now and sometimes I have to take 8-900mg to get the flush. For me it seems like my body is getting used to it as I need more and more to get the flush, but I can't say that for certain. I'm only taking it once or twice a week.

Wow, 500 to 8 or 900 is a lot. Do you observe the fast (both food and alcohol ) prior? Eating or drinking within 3 hrs makes a lot of difference. Even one drink ( or light food) within the 3 hrs can have you requiring at least twice as much niacin.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

fsol

« Reply #451 on: February 23, 2012, 06:35:14 PM »
Yes,  I always fast. If I don't, I need around 900mg to get just a slight flush. But I'm almost 2 metres tall and weigh 90 kgs.

ve-to

« Reply #452 on: February 26, 2012, 09:04:53 AM »
Last night I ate a lot, I woke up on an empty stomach and I took the niacin flush 90g ... no, I got another 50 g, no flush, I have taken another 30 g, no flush, no flush another 50 g .. . I had an O and there is pois . Why?

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #453 on: February 26, 2012, 09:13:51 AM »
Last night I ate a lot, I woke up on an empty stomach and I took the niacin flush 90g ... no, I got another 50 g, no flush, I have taken another 30 g, no flush, no flush another 50 g .. . I had an O and there is pois . Why?

I am taking this one, http://www.solgar.com/SolgarProducts/Niacin-Vitamin-B3-100-mg-Tablets.htm - Could you show me the niacin/brand that you are taking? With the amount of niacin you has taken on a very empty stomach i would be burning like hell, have you taken the niacin these last days?

ve-to

« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2012, 09:59:15 AM »
http://www.arganiascorbile.it/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=niacin&product_id=373

not niacin days before...in past i have always had an effect, even at 90 g for this are concerned. means that has expired? and 'powder inside a plastic bag .. I keep it closed but it takes the air, has expired?

your niacin brand is nicotic acid?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:04:11 AM by vetrofragile79 »

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #455 on: February 26, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »
http://www.arganiascorbile.it/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=niacin&product_id=373

not niacin days before...in past i have always had an effect, even at 90 g for this are concerned. means that has expired? and 'powder inside a plastic bag .. I keep it closed but it takes the air, has expired?

I don´t think it is a good idea to let the niacin in contact with the air, i have left the bottle open(i forget to close it :( ) and the effect was not the same. I take the niacin in a powder form - It´s better: Faster, stronger flush and no digestive problems(that i had when i did not crush the tablets.)

Don´t worry because this effect never expires, but if you are taking the same amount of niacin every day, the flush is going to be weaker and weaker until it dissappears. To get the flush again (and not increase the dose) you need to stop taking the niacin for several days, and then you will have the flush again.

ve-to

« Reply #456 on: February 26, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
dont understand: u take nicoti acid in table (your link) or powder?  i take powder
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:37:05 AM by vetrofragile79 »

Starsky

• NDL_Group

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #458 on: February 26, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
dont understand: u take nicoti acid in table (your link) or powder?  i take powder

I crush the tablets and turn them into powder.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #459 on: February 26, 2012, 05:08:20 PM »

I agree with Observer. I have taken capsules that I have left out (I sometimes leave one capsule beside the bed for emergencies ;), but the effect is always weaker. I have since been sure to leave the capsules in a closed container.

The powdered form would be great, but I would put it into smaller 100ml sealed jars. That's probably the problem. Because as you said, lesser amounts have given you a flush.

You might see if some powder that is closer to the center of the mass of powder is "stronger". With any luck, only the surface material has lost strength.

How much is in a bag?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

ve-to

« Reply #460 on: February 27, 2012, 05:08:50 AM »

why crush the tablets??

ve-to

« Reply #461 on: February 27, 2012, 05:11:11 AM »

I agree with Observer. I have taken capsules that I have left out (I sometimes leave one capsule beside the bed for emergencies ;), but the effect is always weaker. I have since been sure to leave the capsules in a closed container.

The powdered form would be great, but I would put it into smaller 100ml sealed jars. That's probably the problem. Because as you said, lesser amounts have given you a flush.

You might see if some powder that is closer to the center of the mass of powder is "stronger". With any luck, only the surface material has lost strength.

How much is in a bag?

100g bags : http://www.arganiascorbile.it/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=niacin&product_id=373
why the powder version as better?

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #462 on: February 28, 2012, 06:05:06 PM »

why crush the tablets??

Because they are more effective :). Do you understand what i am doing? If not, please tell me, i will try to translate it to italian.

ve-to

« Reply #463 on: March 01, 2012, 03:41:37 AM »
i think yes... u crush the tables couse powder have more effective..right?

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #464 on: March 02, 2012, 05:23:23 PM »
I have suggested before and I do it again try having orgasm in the morning after u wake up and then no orgasm for a week or as long as u can control...the day u have orgasm and the other day will be all u will suffer and from the third day life will be normal...it works for me please try it friends instead of having any drugs

That could be related to the fact that Testosterone levels are 30% higher during the morning(after waking up) than the rest of the day.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/lowtestosterone/ur189102.pdf