Author Topic: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS  (Read 291480 times)

B_Daniel

Re: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 10:56:19 PM »
I am trying some Niacin 100 mg, twice daily at the moment. Can't try the O at the moment, though until the weekend. Damned Meetings and Work. ...Will keep you posted. Would love to hear if others are trying this stuff also.

I just bought some Niacin too.  It looks as if a lot of us have gone out and bought B3.  But nobody is writing in about their recent experimentation!  Are we are all waiting for the weekend to O!?!

victor.kons

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 12:52:44 AM »
I am trying some Niacin 100 mg, twice daily at the moment. Can't try the O at the moment, though until the weekend. Damned Meetings and Work. ...Will keep you posted. Would love to hear if others are trying this stuff also.

I just bought some Niacin too.  It looks as if a lot of us have gone out and bought B3.  But nobody is writing in about their recent experimentation!  Are we are all waiting for the weekend to O!?!
Yes, seems so :) We are weekend men ;)

Victor
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2011, 03:33:05 PM »
I really dont see anyone at all selling injectable xanthinol nicotinate anywhere.  Lots of people have already tired experimenting with niacin on the NSF without any luck at all, I would not waist your money on oral niacin or xanthinol nicotinate tablets.  Victor already said that the oral stuff has no effect and you need to inject xanthinol nicotinate for it to work.  We really need to test this at least once, has anyone found any injectable xanthinol nicotinate forsale anywhere?

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 03:42:52 PM »
what sideeffects did your doctor tell you to watch out for using xanithol nicotinate

how do you spell xanithol nicotinate in russian  i think i found a legitimate ukrainian pharmacy that is willing to ship around the world and take major currencies
pharmalad.com
what do you guys think.
pharmalad has "ksantinola nikotinat", which means xanthinol nicotinate.  I cant read anything on the site so I dont know if they are offering it in tablets or ampules for injection.  It is not commonly taken in injection form so I would suspect that they are offering it in tablet form.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »
they dont have injections they have tablets, i emailed them about injections and they haven't email me back.  I tried a different ukraine online pharmacy and found out you need a prescription to get injectables. i think the key now will be to find out a country that has xn injections without prescription. 
the closest thing i found is a vitamin B complex with niacinmide.   
http://www.b12-shot.com/#bcomp

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »
they dont have injections they have tablets, i emailed them about injections and they haven't email me back.  I tried a different ukraine online pharmacy and found out you need a prescription to get injectables. i think the key now will be to find out a country that has xn injections without prescription. 
I bet that vitamin B complex injection makes you feel good even if it does not stop POIS

victor.kons

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 12:26:56 AM »
In Ukraine you definitely do not need prescription to get injectable XN, they sell it to anyone without prescription, so I don't see the reason for online pharmacies to require prescription from you. I think the same is true for Russia. Btw, I think you will have a better chance to get XN from Russian online pharmacy, obviously because Russia is a big country.

Victor
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:29:14 AM by victor.kons »
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 02:04:47 AM »
found xanthinol nicotinate injections for sale at:

http://newdailymeds.com/Combination-Drugs/Heart_Care.aspx

just scroll down the drug list on this page until you find the trade name "COMPLAMINA", then it will say XANTHINOL NICOTINATE      300mg/2ml      2ml Inj.      $1.50

let me know what you guys think, the site looks legitimate and the xanthinol nicotinate is dirt cheap.  according to victor a .5ml injection is all he needs, so a $1.50 could possibly provide 4 doses.

victor.kons

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »

just scroll down the drug list on this page until you find the trade name "COMPLAMINA", then it will say XANTHINOL NICOTINATE      300mg/2ml      2ml Inj.      $1.50

let me know what you guys think, the site looks legitimate and the xanthinol nicotinate is dirt cheap.  according to victor a .5ml injection is all he needs, so a $1.50 could possibly provide 4 doses.
Yep, 2ml ampules is what I use, one ampule for 4 doses.

Victor

Ccconfucius

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »

just scroll down the drug list on this page until you find the trade name "COMPLAMINA", then it will say XANTHINOL NICOTINATE      300mg/2ml      2ml Inj.      $1.50

let me know what you guys think, the site looks legitimate and the xanthinol nicotinate is dirt cheap.  according to victor a .5ml injection is all he needs, so a $1.50 could possibly provide 4 doses.

how did you find it. have been trying for to long.
am convinced pharmacies are good when they dont sell controlled substances and steroid
that is why i like pharamalad
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:01:51 PM by Ccconfucius »

Ccconfucius

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2011, 11:23:20 AM »
In Ukraine you definitely do not need prescription to get injectable XN, they sell it to anyone without prescription, so I don't see the reason for online pharmacies to require prescription from you. I think the same is true for Russia. Btw, I think you will have a better chance to get XN from Russian online pharmacy, obviously because Russia is a big country.

Victor

they offer cerebrolysin without prescription but not xanithol didnt make sense to me.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2011, 12:10:45 PM »
lauraostisis do you advise using filters with glass ampules because of glass shads from opening ampules

do you use filters and do you store what is left victor
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:35:00 PM by Ccconfucius »

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2011, 03:47:32 PM »
lauraostisis do you advise using filters with glass ampules because of glass shads from opening ampules

using filters is a personal choice, there is no evidence that they are needed and many nurses dont use them.  The instructor that taught me injections showed me the filter needles and then told me that you probably wont use them in the hospital.  As for storing the excess xanthinol from the ampule for later use I am not totally sure what to do.  I would get an empty vial an inject the contents into it for storage, but I know that it is unlikely that somone will have access to empty vials.  Victor, please tell us how you store your left over xanthinol for later use.

Ccconfucius have you ordered any yet, please let me know the details if you do.  It actually took me a very long time to find a retail site that was selling it.

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »

just scroll down the drug list on this page until you find the trade name "COMPLAMINA", then it will say XANTHINOL NICOTINATE      300mg/2ml      2ml Inj.      $1.50

let me know what you guys think, the site looks legitimate and the xanthinol nicotinate is dirt cheap.  according to victor a .5ml injection is all he needs, so a $1.50 could possibly provide 4 doses.

how did you find it. have been trying for to long.
am convinced pharmacies are good when they dont sell controlled substances and steroid
that is why i like pharamalad
I dont really ever buy anything from online pharmacies, but online pharmacies that sell scheduled drugs without a prescription are very sketchy.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
Please, Pay very attention buying drugs from an on line website, moreover in a foreign country !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

victor.kons

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »

using filters is a personal choice, there is no evidence that they are needed and many nurses dont use them.  The instructor that taught me injections showed me the filter needles and then told me that you probably wont use them in the hospital.  As for storing the excess xanthinol from the ampule for later use I am not totally sure what to do.  I would get an empty vial an inject the contents into it for storage, but I know that it is unlikely that somone will have access to empty vials.  Victor, please tell us how you store your left over xanthinol for later use.
I an not a good person for answering such questions, because I don't have medical education. I don't want to answer this question to not have you stick to wrong way of doing things, better ask someone with trusted knowledge and experience in this field.

Victor
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:34:28 PM by victor.kons »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2011, 07:34:00 AM »
I'm very interested in understanding what is actually going on with XN / niacin realted products in relation to POIS.

Granted, it is excellent that XN seems to have helped some, and have much hope that it will help a good number more. Our tests I'm sure are aimed at finding, not only a solution to our suffering and symptoms, but I imagine the to illness itself.

I was reading what seemed to be a very informed (albeit) salesman, describe the function of niacin. Apparantly it doesn't produce histamines in and of itself, it dilates the capillaries (very small blood vessels) so that istead of letting blood cells pass, in many cases, in sinlge file, the capillaries open to let pass two or more times the volume.

This has a better capacity to clean out the toxins at the cellular level. Some cells are so plugged up that they can't do their housekeeping under normal conditions, but with the better irrigation, they unclog, and only then do they reach a level at which they can produce and release their own histamines. You know that's happening when you feel the itch with the "flush" of the openned capillaries.

But a given dose, produces the flush and itch only for a couple of days. This leads to question 1), "does this mean that the system has cleaned itself to a level that more histamines are not required to clean the cells"?
Question 2), "What happens when taking XN just prior to orgasm? Does it flush the system and begin a histamine cycle, which somehow blocks the histamine reaction of orgasm, or of a potential type I reaction to semen?

That question is two part I think, in that there ore two potential histaminic reactions, one that is natural with orgasm (although for some reason could cause probelms for a POIS suffere), and one that could relate to an alergic reaction to semen.

The difference is quite important I would imagin, although the effect of XN/niacin is similar in both. Is XN a cure in this scenario, NO I don't think so, unless it breaks some malivolent cycle. Some cause of a malivolent cycle still exists.

What do you think? All? LC?

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Ccconfucius

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2011, 11:21:24 AM »
Please, Pay very attention buying drugs from an on line website, moreover in a foreign country !
Yeah ordering online iis scary but reading their policies they look okay I will do google India search to see if they are trustworthy

Ccconfucius

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »

Ccconfucius have you ordered any yet, please let me know the details if you do.  It actually took me a very long time to find a retail site that was selling it.

this website have 10mll viials $1.50 a piece.
http://www.gpzservices.com/show_big_cart.asp?Return_To=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egpzservices%2Ecom%2Fitems%2Fproducts%2Fvials~presealed%2F-br-clear%2Flist%2Ehtm%232453684

lauracostis

• NLGroup
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 03:36:56 AM »

this website have 10mll viials $1.50 a piece.
http://www.gpzservices.com/show_big_cart.asp?Return_To=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egpzservices%2Ecom%2Fitems%2Fproducts%2Fvials~presealed%2F-br-clear%2Flist%2Ehtm%232453684
nice find!