Author Topic: Orgasm without ejaculation : the easy way (Animus' cure without operation)  (Read 3236 times)

Physi

Hi everyone,

I think most of us know about Animus and his cure which consisted in various operations basically allowing him to have a dry orgasm and therefore curing his POIS. If you don?t know about it, this is a topic on the subject: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3004.0

I?m in the Animus? team as I think that semen somehow causes a reaction and triggers POIS.

There is a way of doing that physically without the operation that works for me. It was discovered by Narikian in this post :
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3860.msg45344#msg45344

But somehow nobody no one noted or tried it.

It is a tantric technique that allows to orgasm without releasing semen, basically a ?dry orgasm?, like Animus. It is easy to do as it just consists in blocking semen by pushing on a semen channel and blockin it. It is known as ?three fingers lock? or ?million dollar point? and that youtube video well explains how to perform it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MroTm7JbIis

That technique blocks semen from going out which to me it is a breakthrough discovery because it allows to have an orgasm without triggering POIS, and it confirms that some component of semen triggers a reaction if it works for you.

I believe it acts in the same way as for Animus preventing semen from triggering a reaction.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 04:46:54 AM by Physi »

RemarkableNeck

Re: Animus? cure without operation
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 02:54:44 AM »
There are also certain prescription alpha-blockers that cause anejaculation (dry orgasm) as a side effect. Personally, my symptoms seem unrelated to physical ejaculate and occur during sexual arousal and orgasm, as getting prescribed such drugs did nothing for me. Some users have found success taking a drug called Rapaflo (Silodosin) which commonly results in anejaculation if taken regularly.

Natz

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 06:39:10 AM »
Tried it it worked ! No POIS at all. Felt totally normal after orgasm. I usually have strong symptoms during 4 days. Such a relief !!!

It seems to confirm the allergy theory ??

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 10:01:38 AM »
I suspect this practice can cause retrograde ejaculation.
Did anyone notice blurred urine afterward ?
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Hopeoneday

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 05:54:03 PM »
I wonder in what percentage this method work in poisers?

Quantum, i do a litle resarch, is this technique safe?.. To
not damage something from enquipment inside?

Is this methos provide retrograde ejacilation of sperm,
semen or ?

I mean, if this provade a good results(beter than silodosin),
this solution can became crucial for pois resarch.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 07:10:29 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Physi

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 03:15:31 AM »
I suspect this practice can cause retrograde ejaculation.
Did anyone notice blurred urine afterward ?

Hi Quantum,

It doesn?t cause retrograde ejaculation if performed well. If you apply pressure on the wrong point it can cause retrograde ejaculation though, it happened to me in the beginning but it?s not how it should be performed.

Interesting point is when I was performing it bad and causing retrograde ejaculation in the beginning I still didn?t get any POIS.

When performed well, sperm should flow back from well it comes.

The above is all explained in the youtube video.

Physi

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 03:24:21 AM »
I wonder in what percentage this method work in poisers?

Quantum, i do a litle resarch, is this technique safe?.. To
not damage something from enquipment inside?

Is this methos provide retrograde ejacilation of sperm,
semen or ?

I mean, if this provade a good results(beter than silodosin),
this solution can became crucial for pois resarch.

Hi Hopeoneday,

It is to me a pretty exciting discovery.

It proved the most reliable method against POIS i have found so far. I?ve been performing it with my partner daily and it?s the first time i find a method that doesn?t involve any drugs/supplements/food, which is just a physical way of avoiding POIS.

I?ve been performing for some time now and at a daily frequence without noticing any side effects.

The only drawback is that I still can?t perform it at a 100% success rate. If I don?t apply pressure on the right place and a single drop of sperm comes out I get normal POIS. But I?d say it happens 1 times out of 20-30 that I don?t manage to perform it well and I hope to lower that.

Hopeoneday

Hi Physi, i must("we must") test this more...

My idea in the past, lubricate chanels... ;D
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3165.msg32224#msg32224
Dr-pois.

Max89

I could do it a few times and had no POIS with this ! Thank you Physi 8) 8) The point to push on is between balls and anus but closer to the anus at about 3 cm from the anus. How did you do it with partner ?

Physi

In that thread Narikian uses the same technique sucessfully, and user ZombieRehab shares another technique to stop ejaculation with which he doesn't get any POIS. It involves squeezing pelvic floor. I didn't manage to build the muscle enough to manage to do that technique and the few times I tried some sperm got out and I got full POIS. But it is interesting to note as well.

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3860.msg45344#msg45344

Physi

Hi Physi, i must("we must") test this more...

My idea in the past, lubricate chanels... ;D
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3165.msg32224#msg32224

Original idea, remains highly hypothetical to me as I didn't read about any success with that  :P

Physi

I could do it a few times and had no POIS with this ! Thank you Physi 8) 8) The point to push on is between balls and anus but closer to the anus at about 3 cm from the anus. How did you do it with partner ?

Thanks Max. I agree 100% with you with the localisation of the point to push on.

I've been 6 years with my partner so obviously it's something we discussed and we tried to figure out how to integrate it into sex. The easier is to finish outside but it's possible to finish inside with your partner on top.

Also it happened a few times that I didn't do the technique perfectly and a bit of sperm got out and I got POIS. I think using two hands gives you more power and raises the chances of success. Now I'm pushing with one hand and applying pressure with the other hand on top. I'll be updating in some time about the success rate of the technique when I'll have more data.

Quantum

• Administrator
Hi, Physi !
Are you still successful with non-ejaculatory orgasm ?
I understand that some sperm may leak from time to time when the technique is not applied with 100% accuracy, but when it is, are you still POIS-free ?
And, did you get so good at it that you almost never "leak" some sperm while orgasming ?  What is your current rate of success at having totally dry orgasms ?
I ask because I would like to add this method to my POIS Types Chart and their relief methods.  IT is interesting, because no drugs or supplements or anything else is involved, just practice to get the hang of it. 
I worked with this through the years, and, yes, I had practically no POIS symptoms, when applying the method properly.  If some leaking occurred, I had fewer POIS symptoms anyway than with full ejaculation. This technique is easier for me to use when alone, and didn't discuss this with my spouse to see if we could try it together - I use my pre-pack, then to avoid POIS after intercourse.

But, anyway, later on, past my 50s, I moved to non-orgasmic, non-ejaculating sex.   I learned to be fully satisfied even if not going all the way, not going too close to the point of no return, so, no spasms, and no ejaculation.  But this takes time, and also communication with partner, when in a relation setting.  At first, my spouse would find it a little odd, because we are so used that ejaculation marks the end of a session, but we both got used to it, and it became like natural. 

So, let me if it is still a successful technique, and if you accept to be named as a reference member, along with a link to this thread, for this POIS symptoms control method.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Physi

Hi, Physi !
I understand that some sperm may leak from time to time when the technique is not applied with 100% accuracy, but when it is, are you still POIS-free ?
And, did you get so good at it that you almost never "leak" some sperm while orgasming ?  What is your current rate of success at having totally dry orgasms ?
I ask because I would like to add this method to my POIS Types Chart and their relief methods.  IT is interesting, because no drugs or supplements or anything else is involved, just practice to get the hang of it. 
I worked with this through the years, and, yes, I had practically no POIS symptoms, when applying the method properly.  If some leaking occurred, I had fewer POIS symptoms anyway than with full ejaculation. This technique is easier for me to use when alone, and didn't discuss this with my spouse to see if we could try it together - I use my pre-pack, then to avoid POIS after intercourse.

But, anyway, later on, past my 50s, I moved to non-orgasmic, non-ejaculating sex.   I learned to be fully satisfied even if not going all the way, not going too close to the point of no return, so, no spasms, and no ejaculation.  But this takes time, and also communication with partner, when in a relation setting.  At first, my spouse would find it a little odd, because we are so used that ejaculation marks the end of a session, but we both got used to it, and it became like natural. 

So, let me if it is still a successful technique, and if you accept to be named as a reference member, along with a link to this thread, for this POIS symptoms control method.

Hi Quantum,

Thanks for sharing.

I am still totally POIS free when I perform it with perfect accuracy (no sperm leak at all).

I?d say I perform it with perfect accuracy 7 times out of 10. I?m still trying to master it better as I suspect some parameter may influence success rate (kegels, perineum contraction when orgasming, orgasm strength, location where the pressure is applied). I am very interested if you have tips on how to raise success rate on dry orgasm. I may post additional info on that later once I have figured it out better.

When sperms leaks I have symptoms, and I don?t think they are reduced for me although I find it hard to tell.

As when having sex, I am doing as you do : I have learnt to have non ejaculatory sex with my partner (who is aware of POIS and it?s also a long time relationship). It allows me to have an awesome sexual life with my partner having sex as much as I want without worrying about POIS.

Previously, I had tried dry orgasm with my partner but it wasn?t working with daily sex as my success rate is too low, it was bringing worrying for my partner and me during sex about if I wasn?t gonna get POIS and we could not fully enjoy the moment.

I still perform the non ejaculatory orgasm when alone once a week as it prevents nocturnal emissions.

Of course I am happy that you share the link to that thread naming me as a reference member.

Quantum

• Administrator
Hi, Physi !

Hi Quantum,

Thanks for sharing.

I am still totally POIS free when I perform it with perfect accuracy (no sperm leak at all).

I?d say I perform it with perfect accuracy 7 times out of 10. I?m still trying to master it better as I suspect some parameter may influence success rate (kegels, perineum contraction when orgasming, orgasm strength, location where the pressure is applied). I am very interested if you have tips on how to raise success rate on dry orgasm. I may post additional info on that later once I have figured it out better.

When sperms leaks I have symptoms, and I don?t think they are reduced for me although I find it hard to tell.

As when having sex, I am doing as you do : I have learnt to have non ejaculatory sex with my partner (who is aware of POIS and it?s also a long time relationship). It allows me to have an awesome sexual life with my partner having sex as much as I want without worrying about POIS.

Previously, I had tried dry orgasm with my partner but it wasn?t working with daily sex as my success rate is too low, it was bringing worrying for my partner and me during sex about if I wasn?t gonna get POIS and we could not fully enjoy the moment.

I still perform the non ejaculatory orgasm when alone once a week as it prevents nocturnal emissions.

Of course I am happy that you share the link to that thread naming me as a reference member.

Thank you for your answer, Physi !

I will add a section about "Dry Orgasm" in my chart in a near future, when I will have time too, and will post a notice here to let you know when done.

You ask me about tips to increase success rate for dry orgasms.  I can only share tips for when you use it alone, because as I said, I never used it when with my spouse.  But when alone, I have a fairly good success rate, whenever I use it .

(Sorry for those who would be upset by the following part, which is very descriptive - just skip the rest of this post if not for you).

I think, for me, the most important part is to know exactly where is the bottom of my pubic bone, just under and back of the scrotum, and know how to exactly and rapidly place my fingers just behind it, a little in front of the anus, in the smooth part just behind it.  I press with three fingers, the middle finger in center and front position, and index and ring finger pressing on the middle finger, which is the only one pinching the urethra to block the flow.  But to find the spot more easily, I first go with  the three fingers side by side, because the fingers on each side will sense the curvature of the bone on eahc side. This help to center the middle finger on exactly where the urethra is.  When the middle finger is at the right spot, it is very quick to move the two other fingers at the back of the middle finger.  Pressure by the middle finger is applied inward, but also toward the front - the idea is to squeeze the urethra between the middle finger and the inner back part of the pubic bone.  I do not squeeze the urethra against the bottom part of the pubic bone.  I push my finger in the smooth area just behind the bone, and squeeze the urethra against the part of the bone that, if you will, faces the anus side (I hope this makes sense).  Also, I help the block process by contracting the pelvic muscles, the same muscles we use to interrupt the urine flow when urinating.  I also keep both the finger pressure and the muscles' contraction till well after the last orgasmic spasm, because releasing the pressure one second too soon will end up in a leak.

Since I use the pelvic floor muscles contraction, as an add-on, I exercise them regularly, with kegels, when I intend to use this technique.

In order to verify if you press at the right spot, you can experiment by pressing there when urinating, to block the flow of urine ( it flows through this same channel, the urethra).  If you press at the right spot, you stop the flow of urine ( but I did not do that very often or for a very long time, because it is not good for the bladder, I would think, and it's not a comfortable feeling either).  However, pressure needed during orgasmic contraction is much higher, compared to blocking the urine flow.  This is just to test the spot where pressure is applied, so just press a bit, go smoothly when testing while urinating.  But during orgasm, spasms are strong, so we have to push hard enough, and using the second hand to push on the hand applying the pressure is often a good way to ensure that enough pressure is applied.

All this takes some practice, obviously.

Let me know if any of this helped you increase your success rate !

« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 09:32:52 PM by Quantum »

Physi

Hi, Physi !

Hi Quantum,

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your answer, Physi !

I will add a section about "Dry Orgasm" in my chart in a near future, when I will have time too, and will post a notice here to let you know when done.

You ask me about tips to increase success rate for dry orgasms.  I can only share tips for when you use it alone, because as I said, I never used it when with my spouse.  But when alone, I have a fairly good success rate, whenever I use it .

(Sorry for those who would be upset by the following part, which is very descriptive - just skip the rest of this post if not for you).

I think, for me, the most important part is to know exactly where is the bottom of my pubic bone, just under and back of the scrotum, and know how to exactly and rapidly place my fingers just behind it, a little in front of the anus, in the smooth part just behind it.  I press with three fingers, the middle finger in center and front position, and index and ring finger pressing on the middle finger, which is the only one pinching the urethra to block the flow.  But to find the spot more easily, I first go with  the three fingers side by side, because the fingers on each side will sense the curvature of the bone on eahc side. This help to center the middle finger on exactly where the urethra is.  When the middle finger is at the right spot, it is very quick to move the two other fingers at the back of the middle finger.  Pressure by the middle finger is applied inward, but also toward the front - the idea is to squeeze the urethra between the middle finger and the inner back part of the pubic bone.  I do not squeeze the urethra against the bottom part of the pubic bone.  I push my finger in the smooth area just behind the bone, and squeeze the urethra against the part of the bone that, if you will, faces the anus side (I hope this makes sense).  Also, I help the block process by contracting the pelvic muscles, the same muscles we use to interrupt the urine flow when urinating.  I also keep both the finger pressure and the muscles' contraction till well after the last orgasmic spasm, because releasing the pressure one second too soon will end up in a leak.

Since I use the pelvic floor muscles contraction, as an add-on, I exercise them regularly, with kegels, when I intend to use this technique.

In order to verify if you press at the right spot, you can experiment by pressing there when urinating, to block the flow of urine ( it flows through this same channel, the urethra).  If you press at the right spot, you stop the flow of urine ( but I did not do that very often or for a very long time, because it is not good for the bladder, I would think, and it's not a comfortable feeling either).  However, pressure needed during orgasmic contraction is much higher, compared to blocking the urine flow.  This is just to test the spot where pressure is applied, so just press a bit, go smoothly when testing while urinating.  But during orgasm, spasms are strong, so we have to push hard enough, and using the second hand to push on the hand applying the pressure is often a good way to ensure that enough pressure is applied.

All this takes some practice, obviously.

Let me know if any of this helped you increase your success rate !

Hi Quantum,

Thank you so much for all that valuable information !!

What would you say is your success rate ?

I am not convinced about contracting pelvic floor muscles. I feel when I do that I can?t really push efficiently with my hand cause the muscles underneath are contracted and you can?t really push strongly on them. When I do that I contract my pelvic floor muscles and then there would be a moment when I have to release my pelvic floor muscles cause I would not have enough strength, and my hand would take over pushing. But I feel during that switch there is a high leak risk. Do you have some feedback on that ? Do you think it is definitely better to squeeze pelvic floor muscle while doing that technique ?

Quantum

• Administrator
Hi Quantum,

I am not convinced about contracting pelvic floor muscles. I feel when I do that I can?t really push efficiently with my hand cause the muscles underneath are contracted and you can?t really push strongly on them. When I do that I contract my pelvic floor muscles and then there would be a moment when I have to release my pelvic floor muscles cause I would not have enough strength, and my hand would take over pushing. But I feel during that switch there is a high leak risk. Do you have some feedback on that ? Do you think it is definitely better to squeeze pelvic floor muscle while doing that technique ?

Hi Physi,

You are very welcome.  It is a very interesting conversation for me as well, because it helps me have a clearer perception of what I do and how I do it, so I am more focussed when it is time to use this technique.

About the pelvic muscles squeeze, like I mentioned, if I intend to use this technique, like in the coming weeks, I have to do regular Kegel exercises on a daily basis.  Basically, I stop my urine flow 3 to 4 times when I am urinating, and with time, I increase the time I stop it (in the beginning, 3 seconds is ok, then slowly increase).  For sure, you have to have trained the muscles so you can easily keep them moderately clamped for 12 to 14 seconds, during a long exhale (which is more in phase with natural abdominal inner pressure movements than during an inhale).   Not full force for that long, because it is intended to be in addition to finger pressure. Those who have not trained those muscles before should go very slowly at the start with this training - just like any muscles, you don't want to strain them. So, start with just one to three set of training a day, with 3 to 4 seconds contractions, and slowly go up from there.  But it is not possible to use these contractions "live" during O without prior training, because the muscles will not stay contracted long enough, as you have noted.

I mention also that, when contracting pelvic floor muscles, I also contract moderately buttocks and abs, just after contracting the pelvic floor - this works better for me. 

I guess that, for combining finger pressure and pelvic muscles contraction, you have to adjust the level of muscle contraction.  I would say the finger pushing is the main technical elements, and the muscle contraction is an add-on.  So, when I contract, it may not be full force, because I can still push with my fingers.  I didn't realize that, but figure it out after your question about it.  Again, I feel it is a question of practice, and practice, to find the right mix. This partial contraction may be the element that would get you nearer 100% success.

I agree with you that pressing at the right point, alone, if well done, could be enough.  On the opposite, I read that some guys, with training, can do it without any pressure, just using pelvic muscles contractions.  In my case, I combine the two. 

I am not sure about my success rate for perfect blockage. I have not been using this technique a lot lately. Also, in the past, I often used it for "edging that went too far", to avoid unwanted full blast POIS ( in retrospect, that is maybe why I also use muscle contraction, because in these "emergencies" situations, second hand is not already in place for the pressure, so the initial block was through pelvic floor contraction, and then, ASAP, with fingers pressure on the right spot).  But I used the technique in the last month, willingly, and was perfect 2 times out of 3, and the one not perfect was a minimal leak. This is not long enough for being representative, and I guess also that if I do it more frequently, I may get better and better, like any other techniques.  I could give you a better approximation in a few months, with higher number of attempts.  But being 59, I have less urge than a younger man, for sure, and won't try this every day, not even every other day.  Once or twice a week at best, then in the long run, I may gather more "stats".

However, for me, if there is just one small leak, or two, my POIS symptoms are very low.  When I use this technique, and there is a leak, the leaked quantity is always quite small, compare to a usual release.  For me, this causes much fewer symptoms than a regular, full load release.  That is maybe why I got a bit lousier at times (because, honestly, you have to be very focussed and well-prepared for using this technique, as anyone who tried it knows).  If a small leak happens, I take some Moducare and quercetin after wise, two anti-POIS supplements that work well for me, and it is almost like no POIS at all.

Practice makes perfect   ;)  Not an easy technique, but it worth it, for someone having POIS.

Did you try combining this technique with taking ground cherries, that used to prevent your POIS, in case you have a leak ?

« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 06:51:20 PM by Quantum »

Physi

Hi Quantum,

Hi Physi,

You are very welcome.  It is a very interesting conversation for me as well, because it helps me have a clearer perception of what I do and how I do it, so I am more focussed when it is time to use this technique.

About the pelvic muscles squeeze, like I mentioned, if I intend to use this technique, like in the coming weeks, I have to do regular Kegel exercises on a daily basis.  Basically, I stop my urine flow 3 to 4 times when I am urinating, and with time, I increase the time I stop it (in the beginning, 3 seconds is ok, then slowly increase).  For sure, you have to have trained the muscles so you can easily keep them moderately clamped for 12 to 14 seconds, during a long exhale (which is more in phase with natural abdominal inner pressure movements than during an inhale).   Not full force for that long, because it is intended to be in addition to finger pressure. Those who have not trained those muscles before should go very slowly at the start with this training - just like any muscles, you don't want to strain them. So, start with just one to three set of training a day, with 3 to 4 seconds contractions, and slowly go up from there.  But it is not possible to use these contractions "live" during O without prior training, because the muscles will not stay contracted long enough, as you have noted.

I mention also that, when contracting pelvic floor muscles, I also contract moderately buttocks and abs, just after contracting the pelvic floor - this works better for me. 

I guess that, for combining finger pressure and pelvic muscles contraction, you have to adjust the level of muscle contraction.  I would say the finger pushing is the main technical elements, and the muscle contraction is an add-on.  So, when I contract, it may not be full force, because I can still push with my fingers.  I didn't realize that, but figure it out after your question about it.  Again, I feel it is a question of practice, and practice, to find the right mix. This partial contraction may be the element that would get you nearer 100% success.

I agree with you that pressing at the right point, alone, if well done, could be enough.  On the opposite, I read that some guys, with training, can do it without any pressure, just using pelvic muscles contractions.  In my case, I combine the two. 

I am not sure about my success rate for perfect blockage. I have not been using this technique a lot lately. Also, in the past, I often used it for "edging that went too far", to avoid unwanted full blast POIS ( in retrospect, that is maybe why I also use muscle contraction, because in these "emergencies" situations, second hand is not already in place for the pressure, so the initial block was through pelvic floor contraction, and then, ASAP, with fingers pressure on the right spot).  But I used the technique in the last month, willingly, and was perfect 2 times out of 3, and the one not perfect was a minimal leak. This is not long enough for being representative, and I guess also that if I do it more frequently, I may get better and better, like any other techniques.  I could give you a better approximation in a few months, with higher number of attempts.  But being 59, I have less urge than a younger man, for sure, and won't try this every day, not even every other day.  Once or twice a week at best, then in the long run, I may gather more "stats".

However, for me, if there is just one small leak, or two, my POIS symptoms are very low.  When I use this technique, and there is a leak, the leaked quantity is always quite small, compare to a usual release.  For me, this causes much fewer symptoms than a regular, full load release.  That is maybe why I got a bit lousier at times (because, honestly, you have to be very focussed and well-prepared for using this technique, as anyone who tried it knows).  If a small leak happens, I take some Moducare and quercetin after wise, two anti-POIS supplements that work well for me, and it is almost like no POIS at all.

Practice makes perfect   ;)  Not an easy technique, but it worth it, for someone having POIS.

Did you try combining this technique with taking ground cherries, that used to prevent your POIS, in case you have a leak ?

Hi Quantum,

I am using physalis berries each time to better my odds at success.

But still it happened that I got POIS, I don?t know why maybe because those berries were too old or I built a tolerance or another reason I can?t figure out. I am not experimenting on berries at the moment since I am avoiding POIS at any cost: I am lucky to have found effective pre orgasm techniques but I never found anything to reduce my POIS post orgasm?

Thank you for sharing with me I wish you success on that.

I hope to reach close to 100% success on that technique, assuming it?s possible. I?ll post info here if I have other info to share.