Author Topic: Summary of Treatments  (Read 63739 times)

Pianist

Re: Summary of Treatments
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 12:42:46 PM »
Dear friends, please write in the POIS symptoms of blurred vision

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2015, 09:25:32 AM »
Yes I get blurred vision
Pls chat
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Going less Crazy

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2016, 11:38:15 PM »
Not sure if this was brought up already, if so than disregard this.

I read the niacin flush was initially thought to be histamine, however it's been determined that histamine wasn't involved and that prostaglandins were to blame?  Remember reading that i think under niacin side effects in wiki.

It actually said pgd2 was to blame?

Wonder if we take anti pgd2 drugs if POIS would get better?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 11:44:16 PM by Going less Crazy »
My POIS managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut.

I take <1/4 drop of a 10mg liquid Zyrtec gelcap every night and it has vastly improved my sleep and energy.

radditz

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2016, 06:18:38 AM »
Hello,

i just want to report, that i started to take vitamin d, vitamin b12 and a vitamin b komplex. all three as separate capsule.

the day i started to take the vitamin b12 and vitamin b komplex pills i had an orgasm and felt refreshed and normal after it, no signs of POIS. only a little pain in the back, which i always get after an errection (with and without orgasm).
20 minutes later i was ready for another round, which is highly unusual for me, because of the pois syndroms.

yesterday, i had an orgasm again without any pois syndroms and without losing the sex drive after it.

iam taking the supplements for 4 days now. i take them in the morning together with breakfast.

i will continue to take them and see what happenes. very impressive results so far.

update (2 weeks later): unfortunately my last 2 orgasms were followed by pois syndroms, even with the above mentioned supplements. not as heavy as without, but they were still there. i stopped sexual activity again. not sure what caused the temporary cure that i initially described in this post.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:13:00 PM by radditz »

vaarmen

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2016, 04:42:38 AM »
Does taking Niacin when symptomatic have any benefits? I mean for example if one forgets to take it before orgasm and then takes it the next day?

Does taking Niacin daily, when not ejaculating, have any benefits?

Thanks!

Michael218

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »
Radditz, if you were totally POIS free initially, I would totally be all over that treatment... Perhaps something in your diet the neutralised the effects when it didn't work... or perhaps you built up an immunity to it - have you tried only taking the supplements on the day you orgasm - not every day?

I think I read through the threads somewhere that people had similar issues with the Vitamin B3 pills, they were taking them every day and it became less effective and then they stopped completely for a week, and started taking them again but only 1-2 hours before 'o', not daily.

marrtintintin

• Life without POIS.... so much power to be won
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
Today, I topped my toast with margarine and garlic minces, the garlic cloves work really well for me, I mean whole day long, especially on my stomach.
Weird enough, when I feel good in my abdomen, I feel better in my brain, and sleep better at night. They seems all interrelated. Again, the symptoms do not disappear completely.

Hi man, I am currently very interested in the relation bt pois and the gut. Did you find any other treatments for the gut?
So happy to be part of this community! Just a year ago, I was alone, nobody understood my “unreal” symptoms.
Digestion problems anyone? (I.e. using toilet every 3+ days) My POIS began as a teenager together with digest
POIS (13 or 7): photophobia, bloating, heavy brain fog, memory loss, muco

millstone

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2020, 02:34:47 PM »
Radditz, if you were totally POIS free initially, I would totally be all over that treatment... Perhaps something in your diet the neutralised the effects when it didn't work... or perhaps you built up an immunity to it - have you tried only taking the supplements on the day you orgasm - not every day?

I think I read through the threads somewhere that people had similar issues with the Vitamin B3 pills, they were taking them every day and it became less effective and then they stopped completely for a week, and started taking them again but only 1-2 hours before 'o', not daily.

There's someone on the Reddit Forum who swears by methylated Vitamin B complex. He recommends  Jarrow B-Right:

https://www.jarrow.com/product/57/B-Right

Which by the looks of it, has a fair amount of Vitamin B3 (Niacin).

So it may either be 1) truly helpful in hormonal conversion to maintain his hormone balance after orgasm ("cure" not "treatment"), or 2) contain enough niacin to reduce the inflammatory response ("treatment" not "cure"). Since he takes it just before orgasm as a pre-pack, my thought is it's just treating symptoms.

drop247

« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2020, 05:34:44 PM »
Be careful with that person. If you Google his username I think you'll find he has "cured" his POIS about 5 times already.

Ricardo Brasil

• My case report
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2020, 08:32:23 PM »

Garlic

Some forum members have been been having good success with Garlic.  They chew gloves of garlic before or after orgasm. They feel an improvement in their symptoms immediately after chewing the garlic. Here is a quote from a pois sufferer who used garlic, "I began to take garlic cloves and the result was immediate... specially with the brain fog *AFTER* the orgasm. If you take them *BEFORE* you have less (-70,80%) POIS symptoms after O, at least in my case. And then, was Fenugreek´s time. Seriously, it´s amazing". Since garlic has such strong smell and taste some have tried to work around those properties by  trying odourless garlic forms with no good results.When trying garlic you want to go with supplements that provides the garlic in its full form.

Members:
Observer, Vincent Marcus, Horizon

Dosage; Cloves of Garlic, 5000mg of Holland and barrett's garlic oil capsule.

Hello! Garlic also eliminates about 70% of the brain fog that I experience during the POIS period, which is my worst symptom. (add my name here please). I swallow 1 chopped garlic clove with water, instantly feel the improvement!

Unvers

« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2020, 05:20:14 PM »
I didn't know where to write it so I write it here, I tried choline alfoscerate against POIS, a bottle that seems to me to be 700mg, at the beginning it went well but after a few hours I started to feel nausea, headache and feeling of pressure in the skull and intraocular, bad experience, it must be said, however, that it is not the only molecule that I have taken although I am sure it is his fault since I was already taking the others, perhaps there was interaction even though it is more likely to be alone his fault and that's it, I don't know whether to try again at a reduced dosage at the next POIS attack.