Author Topic: Chart of POIS Types (ongoing project)  (Read 48298 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Chart of POIS Types (ongoing project)
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2018, 10:34:02 AM »
Hi,

For all newcomers that may not have stumbled on it yet, I suggest you take a look at my POIS Types Chart at https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448 ( at the beginning of this thread)

You can find there methods that have brought significant relief of POIS symptoms to other members, on the long term ( at least over 2 months), so that it shows it is not linked to placebo effect.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
I'm missing Animus' surgical procedure on this list.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2019, 06:12:27 PM »
I'm missing Animus' surgical procedure on this list.
Good point, Muon.
For the five first years I had been here, Animus was inactive on the forum, and it was not possible to verify if he was still POIS-free, and what exact surgery he had.  Now that he made a come back a few months ago, and that we had fresh information, it could be possible that I create a "Type of POIS responsive to Surgery".   I will look into that in the coming weeks, when I will have more time.  This will need to be very precise in the information given, with some clear warning that it is not clear what part of his extensive surgery was the one that got rid of POIS.   For example, removing the testes was done part because he had a painful lump on one, but not clear if related with cessation of his POIS or not.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 06:14:24 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

marrtintintin

• Life without POIS.... so much power to be won
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2020, 04:13:35 PM »
  • b
Ni Vandemolen,

Thanks for the input.

About CBD oil, can you give me some more information, so I can put more detail in the section, like, the dosage you used, the time and method ( every day?  only on POIS days?....),  the Symptoms ti treated, the symptoms it didn't relieved, your main POIS symptoms, etc... like in other sections.  I will surely add a note about your allergy development, and will also underline that CBD oil is not legal in every country.

About desensitization, I don't think I will include it in the chart, because Dr Waldinger himself, who have created this protocol, wrote in his POIS review article of August 2016 that he abandoned this treatment. Moreover, he now speaks of POIS as a auto-immune disease rather than an allergy,  and auto-immune disease are usually not treated with desens ( ( see at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2346.msg19538#msg19538 for more details) ).  In an interview, he also apologized has being responsible for the misleading concept of "allergy to semen".  So, I think it is not relevant that new members consider trying a treatment method that has no more support in the medical community, that they may never be able to get medical support for, and that is no more studied.  Other methods in the chart are accessible, but desens no longer is.  Dr Waldinger is currently doing new research for a treatment in line with his new way of understanding POIS.
About the desens. I agree with you. I didn’t think that this topic is a list for POIS-patients. I often get pm’s from guys who want to do desens. For more than 1 year I always advice them not to start with desens. Ok my POIS is decreased with 70% and from 4 days to 1 day. But desens is a project for 5 years. I am hopefull that before that time there will be better treatments. In The Netherlands there is a new POIS research that concentrates on the gut (also auto immune theory). It’s a cure, not a treatment. I hope that I can get this cure in 2018 and that it will help me and others. Unfortunately I can’t tell you more about it.

Hi man, any news from the netherlands gut research?

All my best
So happy to be part of this community! Just a year ago, I was alone, nobody understood my “unreal” symptoms.
Digestion problems anyone? (I.e. using toilet every 3+ days) My POIS began as a teenager together with digest
POIS (13 or 7): photophobia, bloating, heavy brain fog, memory loss, muco

marrtintintin

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2020, 04:32:06 PM »
Hey Michael,
So I tried the supplements I ordered a month ago that I told you about, ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXD6G92?psc=1 ).
I took 500mg of that pack on empty stomach and waited an hour but nothing happened, I still had pois without a noticeable change.
I'm not ruling out the Pack though; I ordered Zinc, Alfafa, Fenugreek and Vitamin E, and I'll see if all collectively might work.
What do you think ? should I wait more than an hour before O ? should I increase the dose to 1000mg ?

Any success Nas?
So happy to be part of this community! Just a year ago, I was alone, nobody understood my “unreal” symptoms.
Digestion problems anyone? (I.e. using toilet every 3+ days) My POIS began as a teenager together with digest

marrtintintin

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2020, 05:21:04 PM »
P.S. tried my pre-pack last night adding magnesium (tablet is 325 mg magnesium also contains 60 mg of Vitamin B6, manganese 6 mg - cenovis brand)

And fish oil (180 epa, 120 dha- thompsons brand)

Basically no symptoms at all today. Took the prepack last night 1.3 hours prior to release.

Very pleased indeed. If only I had any clue what ingredients actually make the difference. :) Happy to take them all until then!

Hi Michael, any updates on your pre-pack? Do you still use all pf those ingredients, including Fish oil?

Vandemolen

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2020, 07:20:08 PM »

Hi man, any news from the netherlands gut research?

All my best
I think it is a dead end. It was a combined research between a Chinese team and a Dutch doctor. Now the Chinese stopped with co-operation.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

marrtintintin

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2020, 09:44:57 AM »
Awww no ???

marrtintintin

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2020, 10:25:17 AM »
Hi Vendemolen, just to confirm: the cbd oil must be 20% pure, how much is that in mg?
Dosage is: 1 drop the first night; the following day 1drop in the morning, 1 at night; next days 2 morning, 2 night. What an expensive thing then, right? Does it solve your POIS completely? And does cbd oil have any secondary effects?
Is it still working for you?

marrtintintin

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2020, 12:48:41 PM »
You fogot one group: desensitization treatment. I have 70% less symptoms and only 1 day of POIS. And I am not the only one.

And also cbd oil. Zero POIS with highly pure (20%) cbd oil. Unfortunatly because of an overdose I developped an allergy for cbd oil.

One big difference in POIS types is guys with and without NE/PE.

Another difference is guys who don’t get POIS if they have sexual activity but don’t ejaculate.

Can someone explain what is NE and PE, please? I understand that PE= POIS post-ejaculation?

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2020, 01:27:28 PM »
You fogot one group: desensitization treatment. I have 70% less symptoms and only 1 day of POIS. And I am not the only one.

And also cbd oil. Zero POIS with highly pure (20%) cbd oil. Unfortunatly because of an overdose I developped an allergy for cbd oil.

One big difference in POIS types is guys with and without NE/PE.

Another difference is guys who don’t get POIS if they have sexual activity but don’t ejaculate.

Can someone explain what is NE and PE, please? I understand that PE= POIS post-ejaculation?
NE = Nocturnal Emission and PE = Premature Ejaculation

ste

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2020, 02:04:11 PM »
Dear friends,I also suffer from very severe "pois" related symptoms (they last 5 days) but i'm sure this condition does not exist per itself, but is created when exceeding with masturbation. Exagerate in anything in the long term will almost always bring a pathology.Human body is designed to cum only a few times a year(0-10), not continuously as most do(f.e 1000 times per year).Some people take a few minutes to recover this lost energy, others, like us, several days but it is worth knowing yourself perfectly and acting accordingly by reducing or completely stopping masturbation. Orgasm drains an huge amount of vital energy and the key for stay well in this experience we call "life" is equilibrium.

Then i suggest you to stop wasting time to investigate a syndrome that doesn't exist to mask it with worthless methods such as supplements,drugs and so on..after an orgasm the body needs to rebuild itself on its own,and it knows how to do it;but it requires a long time because you have abused it over so many years

BoneBroth

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2020, 08:03:56 AM »
Hi ste!

Yes, the body will repair after som days after a POIS, but it will happen again and again and you cannot repair forever. Your body might not last as along as someone who dont have POIS. For me MB is not a problem since I dont do it, but I cannot stop nocturnal emission from happening and those are as worse. My view of the supplements is to restore the body to its initial strength so NE will not cause POIS at all. Of cource natural supplementation will also strengthen your body in a million of other ways.
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2020, 05:33:26 PM »