Author Topic: Colm's 28 Month Trial with Vagus Nerve Stimulation  (Read 34737 times)

pharayema

Re: Colm's 28 Month Trial with Vagus Nerve Stimulation
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2020, 08:25:13 AM »
Thank you, COLM!!

Hello Colm,

any news fron your expemirentation with the tens eco2 device?

BR,
Pharayema

pharayema

POIS and Prodromal lewy body disease
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2024, 07:27:48 AM »
Hello,

I'm 49 and have been suffering from depression for decades. I was able to go a long time without antidepressants, but in the summer of '21, I realized that I could no longer do without them, so I was prescribed some. With time, I stabilized and was able to stop them last October. During this period, I've had increasing problems with fatigue, concentration, and, for several months now, memory problems, certainly due to my sleep apnea, which was diagnosed in May 2010. I forget words in sentences or letters in words, and a few years ago I changed letters in words. I could also point out that I've been suffering from POIS for over 30 years, diagnosed at the time in 2019 at Tenon. This had led me to undergo various tests with a neurologist last summer, including a brain MRI, until the lumbar puncture at the end of October. I had my appointment on 06/02 for the diagnosis; there is a very strong suspicion of prodromal Lewy body disease. As I'm totally overwhelmed and can't get my head around it, finding anything and everything on the Internet, I wanted to find out more about the subject in this group. I can't imagine losing control of my life one day; I don't feel that bad, and I'm not old enough yet to be punished like that by life. What's next for you? Are there any tips, support groups, or discussions on how to deal with this situation? What I'd still like to say is that I'm not hallucinating, I'm not walking safely, and I'm not falling either, but how can I find out and be sure there's no mistake? It seems that there are no clear tests or that the disease is very difficult to diagnose, isn't it? There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment, and I'd be very happy if someone contacted me with similar issues or symptoms in themselves or someone close to them. Thank you in advance for your patience in reading my text. I hope to have piqued their interest.

Merci beaucoup et bonne journee.
PY

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Colm's 28 Month Trial with Vagus Nerve Stimulation
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2024, 03:14:43 PM »
https://www.jacc.org/doi/abs/10.1016/j.jacep.2023.10.015
Noninvasive Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Postural Tachycardia Syndrome: A Randomized Clinical Trial
« Last Edit: July 19, 2024, 05:19:49 PM by Muon »