Author Topic: Great success using antihistamine Lergigan, FODMAP free oral solution  (Read 2619 times)

freddie

Re: Great success using antihistamine Lergigan, FODMAP free oral solution
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2024, 11:22:21 AM »
Well I tried it mate and guess what. Back to square one. Now another 2 weeks for me to find myself again.

very sorry to hear that. for your two weeks, but mostly because you will need to be searching more for the right solution for you.

I have my promethazine hydrocloride (Lergigan) batch on its way. but I will continue avoiding O's for now. So it may take a while before I report my results.

Cosmic1982@

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2024, 11:53:09 PM »
Let me know how you get on mate.
I'm trying vitamin d with K2 atm where I've seen a slight change but it has affected my sleep so I can't weigh up whether it's the lack of sleep taking the edge of or the happy vitamin 🤔

Hope it works for you mate 👍🏻

Huser

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2024, 06:52:44 AM »
Meshal, regular person dont have overactivation of dopamine during orgasm, they have normal activation of dopamine receptors, resulting in normal levels of glutamate after orgasm that will not cause problems in the brain.

Those who have overactivation of dopamine receptors will produce to much glutamate and too much glutamate harms brain.

You can try that and drink too much alcohol. Next day brain will produce too much glutamate and regular person will feal sick.

Cosmic1982@

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2024, 12:01:02 PM »
Meshal, regular person dont have overactivation of dopamine during orgasm, they have normal activation of dopamine receptors, resulting in normal levels of glutamate after orgasm that will not cause problems in the brain.

Those who have overactivation of dopamine receptors will produce to much glutamate and too much glutamate harms brain.

You can try that and drink too much alcohol. Next day brain will produce too much glutamate and regular person will feal sick.

Hello huser

Thanks for the info. Very Interesting.
When you say try that, what are you suggesting we try? Sorry if I misunderstood

Sisyphus

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2024, 12:02:59 PM »
@ mike_sweden
Congrats on finding something that works for your pois.
I wondered if you can confirm your current dosage? Are you still taking this at 2100 every night as well as 1 hour before orgasm or are you only taking it 1 hour before orgasm?

mike_sweden

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2024, 04:14:25 AM »
@ mike_sweden
Congrats on finding something that works for your pois.
I wondered if you can confirm your current dosage? Are you still taking this at 2100 every night as well as 1 hour before orgasm or are you only taking it 1 hour before orgasm?

only take it about 1-3h before orgasm depending on how long time it takes me to get my girlfriend on her back :-)

Sisyphus

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2024, 10:13:52 AM »
Hehe ;D. Nice one. Thanks!