Author Topic: Something happened unexpectedly, i need your opinion  (Read 3113 times)

Poiscurse

Something happened unexpectedly, i need your opinion
« on: March 06, 2024, 02:22:16 PM »
Three weeks ago, i suffered a small skin burn and went through a a surgical procedure under local anesthesia to treat it. The very same day of the procedure, i had the worst nightmare happening to me which is having an NE in the morning :-\  I was so scared because i need to be awake during the procedure and i wont be able to bear the hell of pois. I wanted to cancel the surgery, but my dr insisted that i should get it done ?he doesnt know that i have pois? 

Long story short, at the beginning of the procedure while the dr was giving my lots of needles, i felt dizzy and almost passed out? i dont suffer from needles phobia? and the dr immediately gave me a an IV containing
Dextrose and viola! I felt amazing, went through the procedure, went back home and didnt suffer from pois at all !! not even a lil bit nothing up till this day. I want to hear from you guys, what do you think have caused this? Is it possible that pois is caused by a metabolic condition where the body cannot process sugar fast enough after an orgasm?

PS  I dont have diabetes

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Something happened unexpectedly, i need your opinion
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 05:32:48 PM »
Three weeks ago, i suffered a small skin burn and went through a a surgical procedure under local anesthesia to treat it. The very same day of the procedure, i had the worst nightmare happening to me which is having an NE in the morning :-\  I was so scared because i need to be awake during the procedure and i wont be able to bear the hell of pois. I wanted to cancel the surgery, but my dr insisted that i should get it done ?he doesnt know that i have pois? 

Long story short, at the beginning of the procedure while the dr was giving my lots of needles, i felt dizzy and almost passed out? i dont suffer from needles phobia? and the dr immediately gave me a an IV containing
Dextrose and viola! I felt amazing, went through the procedure, went back home and didnt suffer from pois at all !! not even a lil bit nothing up till this day. I want to hear from you guys, what do you think have caused this? Is it possible that pois is caused by a metabolic condition where the body cannot process sugar fast enough after an orgasm?

PS  I dont have diabetes

Just my experience: “high anxiety” events sometimes ‘neutralize’ my POIS. But I don’t understand why.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Warrior

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 10:04:13 PM »

PS  I dont have diabetes

Just my experience: “high anxiety” events sometimes ‘neutralize’ my POIS. But I don’t understand why.

Adrenaline?
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

Poiscurse

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 04:23:31 AM »

PS  I dont have diabetes

I almost passed out due to low blood sugar, against my drs instructions, i didnt have a breakfast in the morning of the procedure.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 11:09:02 AM »

Adrenaline?

Perhaps! Thank you, Warrior.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Poiscurse

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 05:37:00 PM »
I will test the theory, and take an adrenaline shot.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 05:44:50 PM »
There is one guy cured by accident that happened off the records. The first patient who volunteered for the desenz went into shock during the first subcutane injection. After recovery by epipen shots he was cured. If you ask me I think this was some kind of reboot of his immune system. There was a researcher which led his patients deliberately into shock, he did this to patients with bee venom allergy. He put those patients in close bags and let bees into the closed bag. Patients were stung, went into shock, the bees were killed and the doc treated the shock symptoms. Patients that volunteered were completely cured by it. The project was cancelled because they did find it too dangerous despite high succes rate.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2024, 06:48:18 PM »

Didn’t know that was do-able!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 09:00:38 PM »

Didn’t know that was do-able!

CAUTION!

“…common side effects include tachycardia, hypertension, headache, anxiety, apprehension, palpitations, diaphoresis, nausea, vomiting, weakness, and tremors.” May 1, 2023

https://tinyurl.com/4pkssw8v
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:03:34 PM by demografx »

Ani1946

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2024, 12:48:31 AM »
What about ephedra herb extract? It contains ephedrine, pseudoephederine and many other stimulants.
May be it can be used as prepack safely instead of injecting adrenaline (which i can access easily).

b_jim

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2024, 04:22:30 AM »
Can you give more details please ?   :)
"Dextrose and viola "
Viola ? Plant ?

I can give you the 100% sure information that taking refined sugar before ejaculation increases a lot my Pois. Especially "flu-like" symptom feeling ("feels hot, hot flashes).
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Physi

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2024, 09:50:07 AM »

I?m interested in the results of that.

I?ve seen other reports on the forum saying that adrenaline suppresses POIS, including forum member Scary Sheep that said in 2014 that he hurt himself, got a rush of adrenaline and his POIS disappeared.

I think that after practicing extreme sports on POIS I felt better but I?m not really sure of that.

Poiscurse

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2024, 07:43:34 PM »
Can you give more details please ?   :)
"Dextrose and viola "
Viola ? Plant ?

I can give you the 100% sure information that taking refined sugar before ejaculation increases a lot my Pois. Especially "flu-like" symptom feeling ("feels hot, hot flashes).

Sorry, it?s just dextrose. Viola meant to be BAM thats it.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2024, 07:58:25 PM »
I’m interested in the results of that.

I?ve seen other reports on the forum saying that adrenaline suppresses POIS, including forum member Scary Sheep that said in 2014 that he hurt himself, got a rush of adrenaline and his POIS disappeared.

I think that after practicing extreme sports on POIS I felt better but I?m not really sure of that.

CAUTION!

“…common [adrenaline shot] side effects include tachycardia, hypertension, headache, anxiety, apprehension, palpitations, diaphoresis, nausea, vomiting, weakness, and tremors.” May 1, 2023

https://tinyurl.com/4pkssw8v
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:14:14 AM by demografx »

b_jim

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2024, 05:04:10 AM »
In 2008, I wrote a theory about pancreas as possible culprit.

Some guys (like me) seems to be very sensible to blood sugar during Pois episode.
We knows 2 functions os pancreas : sugar controle (insuline) and digestive enzymes.
The third functions is to release steroid hormones like testosterone.

I made hypothesis that pancreas and testes work together like car suspension.
Testes are springs and make the most important part of job when the road is bumpy (=releasing T)
But pancreas is the shock absorber, doing the fine tuning, avoiding roller coaster and keeping the  comfort.

When pencreas is busy (overload of sugar) it can't ensure the steroid regulation and maybe the digestive enzymes release too, explaining diarrheas in Pois...

A Scientific study said : 75g of glucose (oral) = 25% T level drop . Why ?

After 2014, I took 500g Taurine everyday and strangely I became less sensible to sugar. I don't understand why.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:32:42 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Poiscurse

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 11:13:12 PM »
I took an epipen injection after a NE and it made things worse, my usual extreme headaches that comes with pois were mush worse and throbbing in my head, when the effect of the shot wore off i was dreadfully tired and fatigued. Sleeped for days

Hopeoneday

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2024, 05:23:38 PM »
Thanks Poiscurse for this wery courage test.
This test is wery imortant for our data for pois.

Do you feel ok now!?
Dr-pois.

Poiscurse

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 09:44:22 PM »
Thank you Hopeoneday, yes iam fine now thank you. As my dr told me once, you have to keep testing stuff untill you find what cures or eases your suffering, you got nothing to loose.

I will test the dextrose IV theory as well.