Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 933359 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
oke , did read this a bit late...started to remove my replies  already, also the one to you. shi.  Will keep things as it is now stable , and start my answer to you again, maybe others  did appreciate  the reply too. (6 hours worked on)

I don't think there is a need to remove your replies. There are many here who do not speak English fluently, but the message gets across.

Just relax, settle in, do the best you can and you'll be fine.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Stef

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 12:59:21 PM »
Dear Nordnurse, thank you  for your suggestion to improve my reply's, by asking other  Dutchman to translate it better.
If a majority (or 40% of al comments I get here and in pm's),  say the same as you, I wil take your suggestion over.

until now ( I did get much more private mails as I  aspected ), I did not get any hint that  they could not follow me.
in the contrary. I copy a pm i got this morning of a Brazilian member, and send it to you in a private mall later. I first ask his permission!
He complimented my English indirectly, by saying he could follow it verry well. ( I did specially ask him this because I doubt myselve too, if rather people here can understand my English.
But, maybe its not my English, but rather my thoughts. Maybe you  mean  my thoughts are not  (always) easy to follow. Thats another piece of cake. I would regret that, it would make my effort senseless. I need more time here to, see what others think of that. I cold be more short sometimes, I know. But it takes more intelligence as I have to compress my thoughts in less words. It consumes more time too. General I work 4 hours continuously on my reply's . My intro did 12 hours, some others 6 hours. Can be my slight brain damage. But my intelligence is.not damaged ;>).  some thing else....I admire your general idea's here in the topics, not to please you (not my mentality) but as a fact.

Hi tantalus,

I understood this post PERFECTLY!!!

So maybe it's just my not understanding your thoughts when the post is long.

I'm very interested in what you have to say -- which was my reason for suggesting help with English translation.  But this post of yours was completely clear.

Question -- (since I've had trouble understanding your prior posts) -- what caused the "slight brain damage" that you mentioned? You've probably explained it already but I didn't understand.

I love the quote from Blaise Pascal, just FYI. :-)

May I end with a quote of : a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and Catholic philosopher.
BLAISE PASCAL
dear Friend: I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaise_Pascal.....the quote's of him I did see  in the Dutch wiki translation

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2012, 08:30:57 PM »

C'mon over, everyone, and post your thoughts, opinions, comments, and beefs!

Best,
Demo

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:58:14 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »

tantalus

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 11:50:38 AM »
just like to add my day-thougts now.

feel sick and have a headache. did masturbate tonight (could not resist to 'work' on the "remains of the day".)
ok?...I accept the 'punishment' , but ]the headache worries me a lot. NEVER had headaches after org...[now 12 hours ago], nor did I have pois reactions bevore 48 hours.

I am wondering if my only once !! taken PROGESTERONE  a week ago  left me this 'gift'. Wil talk about this soon with Waldingers right hand........seems I am getting my first 'friends' here and on naked sc. To sick now to return mails now..........I did masturbate a second time to feel better because of my headache and because i am sick now enyway. "F.." masturbate  THE SYSTEM! >:(....buts not wise , I know. Repeated masturbation does worsen my pois sometimes ( I dont have this  clear [if its prolonging the time  with pois or just make me feel sicker at the moment].....ohhh guys, still too much to work out, even for a pois 'professional' like me. Many  critical!  ;) ;)questions   to ask to myself too :)

thank you all for support for my 'swirling around' on the forums  (and my stile of 'biting' back with a smile)  in general, and support of my  individual replies. :-*  go back now to TV "keeping up appearances".

p.s. tried to come in telephone contact to other Dutch member....but  he does not like live contacts with poisers . His good right.
not find an other yet to meet in Amsterdam or talk by telephone.  n.b. (I do Not have hidden agenda's . Just want to exchange pois related  info)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:12:34 AM by tantalus »
4 years desensitized, health progr. average 70%  top 90%, ,overreaction stops 3X (herpes+meningeal irritation, sideeffects towards end ( hyperacusis), stopped at 4to1, retrograde after stop,re-entry soon. negative progesterone effect pois. . (new supervised med. trial planned soon) Niacin not tried

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »
Tantalus,

I think repeated orgasms both increases the time and worsens the symptoms. At least for me.

The effect of the progesterone is most likely temporary. If progesterone can set 4 yrs of desensitizatin back to zero, it's not a very good cure.

I know how you feel. We always wonder about this new pain and that new sensation. "In POIS", we somehow feel as though it is something else, we feel bad and stupid for having yet again made ourselves suffer.

We can't punish ourselves. It is normal to masturbate, to need relief. And we can't think objectively while in POIS, or evaluate ourselves or what we might be going through.

Try niacin. It just might help you. I took it after eating (least effetive) without flush (usually a bad sign) and only suffered one day. Had to take 500mg though, which is normally quite a high dosage.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

tantalus

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
you just slipped under my fingers away but thanks for reacting so late at night still.
I will report about niacin here. I will also make a new appointment with my pois doctor. I am thinking of a  re-entry desentization much shorter as the one before. the cure was anyhow not finished. We see, first I will stop sex a week or so and then  try the niacin.
4 years desensitized, health progr. average 70%  top 90%, ,overreaction stops 3X (herpes+meningeal irritation, sideeffects towards end ( hyperacusis), stopped at 4to1, retrograde after stop,re-entry soon. negative progesterone effect pois. . (new supervised med. trial planned soon) Niacin not tried

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »

gingiskahn

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2012, 04:20:36 AM »
Has anyone tried supplemental Testerone and Xatral ... has reduced head ache and other troubles

tantalus

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2012, 05:03:27 AM »
Mypois  agenda , my policy of being staying  here

I asked my allergist to call me back.
we must talk about how to continue . I  did stop with the desensitization 3 months ago. we were at 3 to 1 ( 1 part sperm 1 part water). The most nasty side effect became  to strong.

Hyperacusis  ( sound causes pain in the inner ear) became stronger. Hyperacusis did first appear at 300 to 1 ( cant remember exact, ) fade away with repeating the same dilutions in 2 months. appeared again in the latest stage of the cure. I decided to stop temporally the desensitization  and just wait what would happen. Would the progress remain? Retrograde? I am in that process now. I better speak only with my allergist about my conclusions. In any way .....my pois is not stable....we have to wait how others react when they stop the cure before the end. I dont know yet how to go on, and will talk with him about the next options. Ii will also talk about my presence here, and what to share here,  and what not to share or to share privately with gained buddies. The bond and trust with our allergist versus prof. Waldinger is essential  for me.  Some things have to keep secret even in private mails, other wise our doctors would not tell us things they normally would not  tell to the average (pois ) patient. Its all experimental, so ....with you they will try something else as with me . And still a bigger group has to be treated exactly the same to get reverences.

A difficult process to balance  for us AND for the therapists  Therefore it is in my interest (and of us all) to be absolute loyal and confidentially with our therapist. some times we have to hide something for the other patients in general.

I proved to be loyal since 2004.  dont regret. Except for being not here earlier, nobody did forbid me that, but it would not have  stimulated the trust to tell me everything they knew. So I want to keep it so. If i might not awnser some questions or stay vague in future, its because of that status i want to keep.  

I dont have time now to add forgotten  commas etc. will review my English later.
so, that where my thoughts today.

and yours? please ad or add? (neither is corrected by the spelling correction) your thoughts here.  Sad?
uncertain about your therapy?
Did you buy something luxury to be happy in spite of pois? Share !
Did you dream?
Regret? ::)
You are proud of something? ;D

Tell here. I am listening too. :) :)      

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2012, 08:46:41 AM »
Has anyone tried supplemental Testerone ...

If you mean testosterone, it cured my POIS.

But anyone interested should ask their doctor about fertility risks.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:48:35 AM by demografx »

Stef

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2012, 12:52:11 PM »

tantalus

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 04:28:36 PM »
                                                      CertainlyPois did write me :

A good amount of us have been waiting for a dr Waldinger patient, Tantalus,  so you should be getting lots of questions.  Dr waldinger being busy has not been able to answer lots of our questions.This is a good group, we are bonded by figuring out pois.
You can answer my questions in the "familiar feel" section am sure others are curious about the same questions. YOu can use my name to.
Any extradetail will be great about your treatment.

"I will answer your questions soon here. at the moment my allergist reads my posts here. To kill me off or to correct or to encourage me ...
                                                     Wile i wait for the final count down, i continue  writing here. "
                                                                     Til tomorrow  " Certainly Pois "
                                                                            yours sincerely , Tantalus

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:38:21 PM by tantalus »

tantalus

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
                questions  CertainlyPois   answers Tantalus
                                              ....we agreed to bring them in the open for discussion

>My desensitization is going, am not sure if it is helping or not.

well, mines is going too, And I despair sometimes too. Shall we sit together on the rivers of Babylon and cry? ;D I could indeed sometimes cry and I did a lot....but let us keep making jokes about our torture too  being here together could bring us energy to go on .
see my (temporally adhoc) answer on naked scientist to .....FIDALGO 30/6/00.04 hours.

> I get dreams about sex that keeps my pois going.

Well, dear chap, the Oracle of Delphi could not said this much more vague, or?   ::)
do you mean : you dream the  cure is  never going to work?
do you mean : the cure makes you dream intenser about sex?

But sorry, this is interesting: I did experience something just like that . As side effect of my desenti...sessions I got each time verry strong sexual fantasies and arousals. I hated that, because shooting would or could? make me longer recoffering from the injection, or falsify the stimulus given to the body by the injection the day before. But, there was no escape .The  day after the injection  I had more energy as other days.  But , because n I had an high ( no pois but  in contrary much more energy as normally ) my dreams and day fantasies became also more sexual loaded as normally. This again made me masturbating at night to get rid of this temptation thoughts or dreams. The regained energy we get from the effect of the cure-reaction itself ,  brings our suppressed lust back!!

This brings another difficulty we have to face during the cure.  The process of balancing how often we ejaculate  between the injection and the one that comes next. I supposed Our body will need a rest to re coffer. Get stable again.  But then we like to know all ( I suppose) how good the body can deal with the next ejaculate.  Nobody knows yet , the amount of ejaculates is wise to have. I had to experiment myself too.  If  I did it to often , I had to much pois to know the difference of  having pois  as result of the injection only .So, it seemed my not wise to masturbate to often in between the injections.  
 Others say ......its ok  to masturbate during the re-coffer phase after injection.    Find your own way in that , I tried to resist during recoffery . but maybe I have been too 'holy'' *

If the cure is done more fast as in your case , with only 1 or 2 weeks between the sessions, it even brings more question marks, how we should  behave.  There is in that case, less time to see how the body reacts in comparing the pois before .
This means me have to masturbate by system not by 'lust of the moment'.     DIFFICULT!

I hated the moments I did masturbated without SYSTEM!.......because of the dreams/night fantasies when I was awake still.

you wil get more lust during treatment if you like or not. This is a paradox of the cure itself . You suffer from the injections, need to acclimatise but unwillingly trigger  your pois  because you must fill the next bottle with sperm for next treatment.......and must try not to shoot inbetween the 4 weeks  or otherwise you can not monitor the difference of living without pois!!

This whole circle of  try about s  to get the hang of a system that gives us an idea of our progress is to much without an masturbation plan how absurd this even  may sound.  I did have one and was so able to see the progress.  This did force me to get unwillingly a 'controlfreak' of my own lust. ...................do you wonder why I choose TANTALUSS as nickname?

......I have been in purgatory state l 4 years. Its up en down and back and forth and ......gradually you find out the pois is less worse as the time before. This is why we need a 4  weeks in between the sessions. so we can experiment and re-coffer from it to be strong enough to face the next session.
BOYS....please get it ....a diary is essential to compare results with other poisers.

>Am overweight and vitamind D is low like yours and i dont know if that is keeping me from fully getting healed or not.

getting to a normal vit D 'stage'is essential!!! do this first to treatment. It will cooperate with the cure.

>I have been doing desensitization for about 10months should i be expecting big improvements yet or should i wait to second year.  I went from 1;40000 to 1;5 in about 9 months.

tell me first what happened when you did get 800 to 1 .
most people feel something around that status  .......but I will not tell here to not  prejudge your memory.
so be first more specific time is not essential. the dillution is!
you are to vague. Did you have setbacks? and did they inject you always with the same dilution, or did they step back sometimes?
Seems you did not do a diary ( dont hit me 8) ).....whithout that its impossible to predict the next step to aspect.. Please document your process from now on dear readers , who get treated next. Whithout diary no objective results to compare for next generation.

>My semen is not fresh when i get shot, it is refegirated.

I did the same ...IT is told to me that  refrigerated it would led to stronger effect.
BUTT....I did read here [where?**] the opposite claim.....this is very annoying not to say irritating.
I will check this for you..  I choose for the strongest effect , if it might be opposite ...no wonder
it did not the job 100%. Especially because I did go so extremely slow. In your case it matters not so much if it would tend to be the soft approach, because it would be sublimated by the speed of going to 1 to 1 .

I check this with Waldinger c.s. its essential  we speak here not in 2 tongues.  

* to  'holy' and as result maybe not cured enough, because the body did not get bad enough stimuluses.....shit ...nobody knows til now.
 ** ...I check it out
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:23:07 AM by tantalus »

Ccconfucius

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2012, 09:44:16 PM »
The dreams  have been there before dessensitizations, they happen when i dont ejaculated for more than one week.
I dont get symptoms because of anxiety about dessensitizations the dreams actually give me pois.
I went back twice in my dessensitization from overreaction.  I do have a diary it is just in a different section of forum.

Right now i go every week, when did you start  going once a month.  

demografx

• Administrator

tantalus

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2012, 07:20:34 AM »
The dreams  have been there before dessensitizations, they happen when i dont ejaculated for more than one week.
I dont get symptoms because of anxiety about dessensitizations the dreams actually give me pois.
I went back twice in my dessensitization from overreaction.  I do have a diary it is just in a different section of forum.

Right now i go every week, when did you start  going once a month.  

Hi, thank you for your trust to share more. I puzzled a lot about your words. "the dreams actually give me pois"

So, now we come to my big hangup here[ no biographies to refer to]

I do not know your age, but if you are much younger as me   (I am >45), I suppose , you have not only more dreams , but even more wet dreams as me.  I believe this is more likely to give you pois. I can Imagen this is a big problem, because we have no control about that.  

Resisting doing  'it'. Will bring you more fantasies of course, if this is for me the case, this must for a younger person much more.
Another hangup: The stimulus that in nessecary to   shoot, is getting less and less the more I delay to have sex. This might be for all of us.  Masturbating  have to be very careful .Do also not  supress it to much, otherwise It drives you  crazy and than you lose self control and you ejaculate . 

Yes,  I needed to  get 3 times one or two steps back in desentiz.

I did go every week 4 times --------every 14 days a half year------- every 3 weeks 2 years?      the rest 4 weekly . Sometimes we repaeted the same dillution. there is nobody yet that has been treated so long and in such long distances. AsIi did write elsewhere they had a good reason in my case.  

I did like to answer you asap. But I think I did not say much.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:32:01 AM by tantalus »