Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 933256 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #2120 on: December 14, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »
I said he should go to a doctor.... But ok, next time I will say he might have candida and let a doctor do a check.

No! Read the rules again. Talk about YOUR experience only, not what someone else could/should do...or what condition he might have; that is the role of a medical professional!

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg25961#msg25961
Ok. I just wanted to help him. But I will be more carefull the next time.

Thank you very much!
Demo
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2121 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:48 PM »

Just completed the survey. thx demo

Thank you, Limejuice!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2122 on: December 14, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
Yes, I agree with you, LPM, let’s continue this Great Effort, so...

Please do FILL OUT THE POISCENTER SURVEY now. The sooner the better :)

https://tinyurl.com/y9uj8mpa

Quote from Quantum:

“Again, the link for the survey is:

https://tinyurl.com/y9uj8mpa

You register with a Google mail address, so you will be able to save and complete later if you do not have time to go through.

Thanks !
Quantum “

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 03:03:40 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2123 on: December 14, 2018, 04:41:49 PM »
NORD POIS Research Grant news:

NORD is still planning to have the final $31,000 POISCenter-funded POIS Research Grant awardee decision by the end of the month, but it is of course possible that the timeline will shift into January. 

We are close!

Best wishes for the Holidays, everyone!
Demo

See Quantum’s post for more info:

https://tinyurl.com/yd6jwc63

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 07:41:25 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2124 on: December 15, 2018, 12:23:06 AM »

Just want to note that I am not a Dr and any advice or information I give about what I do only pertains to my experience. Everyone is different and different protocols and supplements may effect someone else differently. You are responsible for what you do with my information and should research and/or ask a qualified medical professional.

I’m re-quoting Limejuice’s excellent perspective above.

It is very timely to our recent discussions about what one can and should say to another forum member about medical diagnosis and treatment.

Even if someone *is* a doctor (M.D.), medical diagnosis on the internet (or telephone) is inappropriate and/or unethical in my opinion. And it might even be illegal.

I believe that face-to-face consultation - in person - is the only way to diagnose medical concerns. Body language, feelings, intonations, reactions and facial expression cannot be seen without in-person counsel

Medicine? Not on the telephone. Not on the internet. For anyone.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:53:06 PM by demografx »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2125 on: December 16, 2018, 09:34:36 AM »
for the past 2 days I tried VOLTAREN RETARD 100mg, Just had three O's in a row, had a light fatugie for a couple of minutes and now I'm jumping like a little baby with no symptoms at all, It's been 6 hours since my last O and I haven't slept yet. I have a feeling POIS will strike back after I sleep, but something fishy is happening, POIS always starts minutes after O but this time I don't know what happend. could be a placebo but we'll see in a couple of days

Hi Meshal,   any update?   Do you still have relief with Voltaren ?
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2126 on: December 17, 2018, 05:55:37 PM »

Just want to note that I am not a Dr and any advice or information I give about what I do only pertains to my experience. Everyone is different and different protocols and supplements may effect someone else differently. You are responsible for what you do with my information and should research and/or ask a qualified medical professional.

I’m re-quoting Limejuice’s excellent perspective above.

It is very timely to our recent discussions about what one can and should say to another forum member about medical diagnosis and treatment.

Even if someone *is* a doctor (M.D.), medical diagnosis on the internet (or telephone) is inappropriate and/or unethical in my opinion. And it might even be illegal.

I believe that face-to-face consultation - in person - is the only way to diagnose medical concerns. Body language, facial expression, verbal intonation, etc., cannot be seen without in-person counsel.

Medicine? Not on the telephone. Not on the internet. For anyone.

I borrowed the idea from Quantum's posting signature.

Don't want to lose Quantum above question to Meshal...

Hi Meshal, any update with Voltaren?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:52:22 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2127 on: December 18, 2018, 06:05:44 PM »

Just received “Congratulations to all of us from NORD for reaching 750+ Members!!”

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2128 on: December 20, 2018, 04:34:21 AM »
Excellent medical advice demo, I would also like to wish the forum users happy holidays and a great new year!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2129 on: December 21, 2018, 01:24:56 PM »
I would like to wish the forum users happy holidays and a great new year!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:45:02 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2130 on: December 22, 2018, 09:54:20 PM »

Excellent medical advice demo

Thanks, Observer!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2131 on: December 23, 2018, 04:02:36 PM »

I would like to wish the forum users happy holidays and a great new year!

Hopeoneday

« Reply #2132 on: December 25, 2018, 07:54:06 AM »
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate.
Dr-pois.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2133 on: December 31, 2018, 12:27:06 AM »

From the administrative/moderator team.

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2134 on: December 31, 2018, 05:06:20 AM »
Thanks demo, I hope we are having a great holiday/christmas time!

Vandemolen

« Reply #2135 on: December 31, 2018, 03:40:21 PM »
In the eighties Aids become a well known disease thanks to Freddy Mercury and Magic Johnson. In 2019 we need a celebrity with POIS. So if you are a member with a nickname and your real name is Brad Pitt or LeBron James please step forward. I wish you a happy Newyear and a healthy 2019.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

b_jim

« Reply #2136 on: December 31, 2018, 04:28:22 PM »
Happy new year !!
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2137 on: December 31, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »
Wishing to all of us:

POIS progress in 2019!!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 04:58:08 PM by demografx »

Nas

« Reply #2138 on: December 31, 2018, 06:07:13 PM »
Wishing to all of us:

POIS progress in 2019!!

I am very optimistic about having progress with POIS when it comes to the research and hopefully a biochemist I recently contacted said he'll do a cultured test of his semen mixed with bis blood. I'm still pessimistic about finding an actual solution to the symptoms but we'll see.
In the beginning of 2018 I promised myself that I will solve POIS. I didn't find a remedy yet but I feel reaching the Mast Cell connection was perhaps the solution I promised my self. I don't want to promise myself that I will find a remedy because I honestly don't think my POIS is ever going to be solved, but I will keep working for it. Hope everyone follow my steps and the steps of others like Nanna, Quantum, Demo and others in finding their own solutions by doing their own research. Muon have been working very hard on that so I wish that sour bastard that he finds relief with all of his effort :D
Thanks again for everyone in this community and have a jolly new year!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2139 on: December 31, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »
Thank you, Nas.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:53:00 PM by demografx »