Author Topic: For anyone who is recovering at home.  (Read 1045 times)

Kit

For anyone who is recovering at home.
« on: February 02, 2022, 06:12:07 PM »
Hi, if anyone would like to chat with someone while they are recovering at home, I am available to chat via Personal Message. I am recovering at home and I could also use someone to chat with. I am in the Pacific time zone.

Take care everyone!

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
Re: For anyone who is recovering at home.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 09:22:03 PM »
hello Kit, have you ever test your intestinal bacteria or SIBO? I see from your post that you have test your blood and all the test is normal.

all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Kit

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 11:40:37 AM »
No I have not tested for SIBO yet. Yes for the traditional blood tests, most were normal.

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 07:55:48 PM »
No I have not tested for SIBO yet. Yes for the traditional blood tests, most were normal.
why not?Bacteria in the gut are also important

all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

Kit

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 02:29:14 PM »
why not?Bacteria in the gut are also important
I will discuss it with my therapist the next time I see her.

Kit

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 02:31:12 PM »
I am also opened to doing voice chat for anyone who wants to. I would be discussing friendly topics like hobbies, passions, health or whatever. I know it is difficult to find someone to talk to when we are dealing with these problems. Personal message me if u are interested, I could also use it. No shame in messaging me or pressure either. I would have you in my contacts like a friend who can message me whenever and respect the time when you are able to chat and vice versa. I speak English and Spanish.

Take care everyone!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 05:07:37 PM by Kit »

Kit

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 02:27:28 PM »
Hi, I am no longer taking any voice chat info, but I will gladly chat via Personal Message.

Take care everyone!