Author Topic: Recovery time  (Read 128 times)

POIS1982

Recovery time
« on: January 24, 2021, 07:33:01 AM »
Good afternoon people

Would love to know peoples recovery times from their symptoms after no O.

I'm asking this as I have had my quickest recovery rate recorded today of just 2 weeks, where it used to be 2 months.

I have changed my diet and am now starting to lift weights in exercise.
Also working from home which has helped reduced stress levels, there has to be a link.

Would like to know also if anyone has done the same in diet/exercise and found a difference.

Neil X

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Recovery time
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:41:47 PM »
Hi Neil,
My health got really better when I turned to a very healthy diet, including regular organic fruits and veggies green smoothies, and have eliminated refined sugar, junk food, artificial flavor and color, industrial food with preservatives and other chemical agents, and so on.  My POIS got less severe as well.  Many members had a similar experience, and there is even a "Diet" section in my POIS Types chart, from people who had success with diet, see #7 in my chart at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

POIS1982

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 01:02:35 AM »
That's great to hear quantum, am pleased to has reduced your symptoms,  what's your recovery rate now? thanks for the link will check it out

crmfghtr

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:59:43 PM »
Its good to hear from others that it can take longer to recover then what it says online all over, 2-7 days!  I only recently found out it takes me weeks.  This is very misleading and can deter people from finding out that they really have POIS as it did me.  And glad you are doing better!