Author Topic: Admin Corner  (Read 543 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Admin Corner
« on: June 24, 2020, 08:27:13 PM »
Quantum, this works great!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 09:59:21 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
Re: Admin Corner
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 02:00:28 AM »

Click here
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please bookmark this. You’ll thank us :) I always start here to find out what’s going on at the Forum!

https://tinyurl.com/yy97dfue

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 03:57:26 PM »

Aladin

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 05:01:35 AM »
it would be interesting to find out how it comes that 5 people registered on the same day...
i know that when i mention the forum in the FB group, often the day after there are 2 or 3 more members...

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 04:07:02 PM »
it would be interesting to find out how it comes that 5 people registered on the same day...
i know that when i mention the forum in the FB group, often the day after there are 2 or 3 more members...
Yes, must be you mention that bring them here, Aladin, but we cannot know for sure unless asking them.
Thanks for your mentions there.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 07:54:16 AM »

Update from Quantum today!!

We have hit 1,000 POISCenter Forum members now !

Thank you, Quantum!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 02:50:39 PM »

Click here
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please bookmark this. You’ll thank us :) I always start here to find out what’s going on at the Forum!

https://tinyurl.com/yy97dfue

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 01:18:51 PM »

Paper from Natale et al. (POISCenter survey) can now be unlocked with sci-hub: https://sci-hub.se/10.1016/j.jsxm.2020.08.020

Thanks, Muon!