Author Topic: Admin Corner  (Read 1196 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Admin Corner
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 11:04:31 PM »

To All POISers Worldwide:

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2021, 02:16:24 AM »

...I work at a hospital...(that is why I see every day that
Covid is not a fraud, mike_sweden.  ::) )

mod note: thank you, Mushnikk!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:19:54 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2021, 03:12:57 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 02:02:45 PM »
Cross-posted from Muon’s POIS
paper treatment summary:
https://tinyurl.com/y3q8ez6p

...If anyone wants to go through the 1000+ pages on Nakedscientist looking for cases describing treatment methods then be my guest, I'm not going to do that. Or perhaps some do remember POISers describing treatment/relief methods on certain pages, in that case dump the links here plz.

A Naked Scientists [aka TNS] forum search can be Googled easily: just put in the search term you’re looking for, and then “POIS” (for TNS’ POIS thread), plus the URL/link for TNS.

For example, if you’re looking for TNS posts that include testosterone, put this in the dialog box @ Google:

testosterone POIS https://www.thenakedscientists.com

TNS is a valuable historical universe of
20,000+ POIS posts starting in 2007. I was the main moderator/administrator. Until “Daveman” and I split from TNS to create this forum, POISCenter.com. I am still the main admin at TNS/POIS, however it has become posting-inactive recently, although it’s still very useful as a repository with a wealth of early POIS history.

Go visit!
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.0

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:14:56 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 07:22:56 AM »

Click here
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Please bookmark this. You’ll thank us :) I always start here to find out what’s going on at the Forum!

https://tinyurl.com/yy97dfue