Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 12, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

:    
Please complete the 2018 POIS Survey !
****   Click here for the link !   ****
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Thank you !
22160 1785 745
: cg83
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Discussion/Communication Research
| | |-+  Please FILL OUT the new POIS Survey (2018)
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Please FILL OUT the new POIS Survey (2018)  ( 2426 )
La_pet1te_mort
: 12

« : September 06, 2018, 04:57:11 PM »

I am happy to announce the official launch of the POIS Survey (2018). The draft of the survey was reviewed by a lot of people from the community and by a few medical doctors with knowledge of POIS. I've made substantial improvements to the survey based on all this amazing feedback.

When you are not rushed, please go here and fill out the survey: https://sites.google.com/view/the-pois-survey/take-the-survey

Since little is known about POIS, we are conducting this survey in an effort to understand it better. The result of the survey will be:
* Scientific papers on POIS published in medical journals.
* A publicly available data set, which will make it easier for other researchers to investigate POIS.

* By completing this survey, you help support research into POIS.
* By COMPLETELY filling out this survey, including the optional Section, you are doing what you can to help understand this disease.
* The survey should take ONLY about 50 minutes.

GOOGLE. You have to be logged into Google to respond to this survey. This is to give you the option of coming back and UPDATING YOUR ANSWERS. I do NOT see your Google username. IF YOU ARE RETURNING to UPDATE YOUR ANSWERS, please make sure that you are logged in with the same Google account.
« : November 02, 2018, 08:54:21 PM La_pet1te_mort »
Quantum
Administrator
: 1064

« #1 : September 07, 2018, 03:29:43 PM »

Thanks LPM for the time and efforts you have put on this project!

This will be a great boost for helping POIS research, and I hope all members will fill out your survey!

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259
demografx
Administrator
: 3350

« #2 : September 07, 2018, 04:12:28 PM »

Thanks LPM for the time and efforts you have put on this project!

This will be a great boost for helping POIS research, and I hope all members will fill out your survey!

Big DITTO!

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
positivethoughts
: 6

« #3 : September 07, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »

Done!! I have answered it (and I also did it while it was a Draft)!!!

Thanks so much to "La_pet1te_mort" for doing this, it's a really great project! And also thanks to Quantum and everyone who contributed prevously and who will now! :D

Hope we learn lots of things.
Scrub
: 58

« #4 : September 07, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »

Done.
Nas
: 354

« #5 : September 07, 2018, 09:45:25 PM »

I spent way too much time on this, hope it's worth it in the end and does not just get tossed to internet's virtual dusty shelf.
aswinpras06
: 32

« #6 : September 08, 2018, 01:37:44 AM »

A very good survey.  Thanks for the hard work done for bringing it out.
demografx
Administrator

« #7 : September 08, 2018, 03:16:56 PM »

Very nice to see the forward movement!

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
b_jim
: 803

« #8 : September 11, 2018, 03:07:19 PM »

Good job!

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Observer
Global Moderator
: 355

« #9 : September 11, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »

Good job!

Thanks everyone for your contribution!
mardi
: 7

« #10 : September 12, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

Done! Thank you for making this.
I hope some doctor or researcher one day will be interested in these results.
Or at least that we will find something everybody has in common, and start from there a new research.
demografx
Administrator

« #11 : September 13, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »

LPM, your survey is doing nicely!

Demo

Bombardier
: 21

I'm just your average gal who used to be a guy.

« #12 : September 19, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »

Done and done. Hope it helps, LPM!
VictimNoMore
: 10

POIS No Problem mon!

« #13 : September 19, 2018, 10:36:30 PM »

Hi there LPM,
Thanks for the well designed survey, I'm somewhat new to the forum and this was a perfect way for new members to immediately contribute to the forum with a detailed summary of their current POIS journey. I hope the info gets into the right hands and gets us one step closer to relief from this nasty illness!
Also as a tip for anyone filling this survey out, dont hit backspace on your keyboard, you'll have to do the survey again....Learn from other peoples mistakes...

Current Sups: Intermit. Fasting 16hr for 18months.
Morn - B50-complex
After Dinner - Zinc Gly 30mg, Topical Magnes. 10sprays, Vit E Complex, Vit D 5000IUs every other day.
O+Zero,0+1,2 days - 5HTP 200mg
Quantum
Administrator
: 1064

« #14 : September 23, 2018, 05:06:38 PM »

Thanks for the update, LPM !

I am sure we can get more members filling the survey in the coming weeks !

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: