Author Topic: Is an ejaculation a trigger for Candida?  (Read 21618 times)

Vandemolen

Re: Is an ejaculation a trigger for Candida?
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2018, 02:16:18 PM »
I didn’t know it before but my parents told me today that when I was a small kid I had a few candida infections. I didn’t have a white tongue back then. But I had problems with my stomach. So the candida was in my bowels. My family doctor told my parents that the candida was caused by Nutella and chocolate. Maybe there are more POIS-patients ho have or had problems with candida?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2018, 02:26:43 PM »
Maybe there are more POIS-patients ho have or had problems with candida?

Yes I did have problems with candida. I suspect it's POIS/food/immune related. I don't get it why you don't test for some immune parameters, we can talk for years about this on the forum but if we don't test for anything what does it matter?

Vandemolen

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 02:39:36 PM »
Maybe there are more POIS-patients ho have or had problems with candida?

Yes I did have problems with candida. I suspect it's POIS/food/immune related. I don't get it why you don't test for some immune parameters, we can talk for years about this on the forum but if we don't test for anything what does it matter?
I have already done a lot of blood tests this year. Before this month I wasn’t focussed on candida. I was on Clomid and I got my mind set on the hormones. I will see my doctor next month and I will ask him iif they can check candida in the blood.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2018, 03:14:11 PM »
I have already done a lot of blood tests this year. Before this month I wasn’t focussed on candida. I was on Clomid and I got my mind set on the hormones. I will see my doctor next month and I will ask him iif they can check candida in the blood.
You did the wrong blood tests. Some advice: Set your mind on some of these parameters in the future like interleukins (especially IL-17 outside and during POIS), IgG subclasses and Th1/Th2 cytokine balance. You've got similar symptoms as I have. https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2545.0

What you are talking about, candida in the blood stream, is invasive candida (candidemia). Symptoms do not improve if you have this even if you are on anti-biotics/fungals. This is
a potential life threatening condition which is not the case for you. I'm 100% sure you have no candida in your blood stream. If you have this you will need to be hospitalized.

Vandemolen

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2018, 05:17:49 PM »
You did the wrong blood tests. Some advice: Set your mind on some of these parameters in the future like interleukins (especially IL-17 outside and during POIS), IgG subclasses and Th1/Th2 cytokine balance. You've got similar symptoms as I have. https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2545.0

What you are talking about, candida in the blood stream, is invasive candida (candidemia). Symptoms do not improve if you have this even if you are on anti-biotics/fungals. This is
a potential life threatening condition which is not the case for you. I'm 100% sure you have no candida in your blood stream. If you have this you will need to be hospitalized.
Yes I know that type. I meant just candida markers in a bloodtest. My bad.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 08:34:41 PM by Vandemolen »

BoneBroth

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 03:28:07 AM »
Indirectly yes. Some hormones (cortisol), and hormone break down products that causes oxidation, lowers the body pH:

See my post about POIS and low pH here https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2835.msg26066#msg26066