Author Topic: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread  (Read 228431 times)

fernab

Re: Gather and Post Here Your Medical Tests Results - Discussion Thread
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2018, 05:39:18 PM »
I have seen some minutes for the moment. And I agree that it is really interesting. But at the same time makes you understand the great complexity that involves...

But I totally agree with you Moun... Really interesting!

Thank you for sharing It!

Nas

« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2018, 02:02:33 PM »
So just done a serum ACTH and Cortisol tests and my ACTH was normal but my cortisol is high. Which is predicted. POIS is basically a case of stress 24 seven, and my acne is terrible and I've been experiencing some hair loss. Will see if I can do a cholesterol levels next. 

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2018, 02:23:04 PM »
Did you have POIS symptoms when this was measured Nas? I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion that the cause of POIS is stress though, it might be who knows, but I would keep an open mind.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2018, 02:25:11 PM »
Yeah, hi cortisol is comon patern in poisers, hi adrenals, is it stres or infection inflamation fight or life stayl?
But like one side of poiser hawe comon patern of low T, one hawe hi cortisol, but on odher side,
not all hawe hi cortisol, but it is comon patern.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:26:57 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Nas

« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »
Did you have POIS symptoms when this was measured Nas? I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion that the cause of POIS is stress though, it might be who knows, but I would keep an open mind.

No it was today. Which is the third day for me after POIS. I'm still suffering from POIS at the moment, but obviously not as strong as 10 minutes after masturbation.
Yeah, so I don't think that POIS is caused by high stress though I didn't say that lol. What I mean is that when you are stressed 24 seven being awkward with people obviously cortisol would be high. I also believe that inflammation is another reason for the high cortisol. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:29:33 PM by Nas »

Nas

« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2018, 02:31:03 PM »
Yeah, hi cortisol is comon patern in poisers, hi adrenals, is it stres or infection inflamation fight or life stayl?
But like one side of poiser hawe comon patern of low T, one hawe hi cortisol, but on odher side,

Yeah I truly believe that systematic inflammation is the reason for elevated Cortisol.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2018, 02:40:43 PM »

No it was today. Which is the third day for me after POIS. I'm still suffering from POIS at the moment, but obviously not as strong as 10 minutes after masturbation.
Yeah, so I don't think that POIS is caused by high stress though I didn't say that lol. What I mean is that when you are stressed 24 seven being awkward with people obviously cortisol would be high. I also believe that inflammation is another reason for the high cortisol.

Ah ok sorry for my misinterpretation of your comment Nas. Yes I do think POIS puts stress on the body, perhaps by inflammatory cytokines, mast cell mediators or a fight or flight response what HOD was mentioning.

Nas

« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2018, 02:40:57 PM »
So what do you think, guys? Should I lower it and get rid of some unwanted side effects? Or is it actually a good thing that Cortisol is elevated because it aids in releasing anti-inflammatory mediators?
Btw, today when they took out my blood it was super difficult and they had to take it from the other arm after the first one gave them a hard time. The blood was very dark ( almost black ) and super thick. I wonder if that is somehow related to POIS.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:45:50 PM by Nas »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2018, 02:58:35 PM »
I have no idea whether you should lower it. If inflammation is the cause of this level I would suspect most symptoms are related to that inflammatory process rather than the high cortisol, I don't think lowering this value will help that much, but again, this is just heavy speculation on my part.
Yea about the blood I do have it as well, we have discussed this a bit on the blood flow related threads, it could be possible more patients have this. No way of telling until more people will observe this for themself. 

Nas

« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2018, 03:03:32 PM »
Yea about the blood I do have it as well, we have discussed this a bit on the blood flow related threads, it could be possible more patients have this. No way of telling until more people will observe this for themself.

I asked my doctor about it she said it was normal, my HCT was normal: HCT= 43.4%    37.0 - 54.0
I don't know, every time I ask my doctor everything for her is completely normal lol.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2018, 03:17:59 PM »
There could be many reasons for this: https://www.chla.org/genetic-clotting-disorders
Factor VIII strikes my eye, since this is a mast cell mediator. Lipoproteins is elevated in my brother and might play a role in this. I also have seen von willebrand factor being mentioned, that one is interesting as well. This is being released from endothelial cells, it's the content of endothelial granules. High levels indicate endothelial activation and could indicate thick blood. FVIII and vWF should be measured both since they bind to eachother. So much things to test that are interesting LOL.

Vandemolen

« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
I have both. Low testosterone and high cortisol.

I don’t think stress causes POIS. Stress and high cortisol is a symptom of POIS.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Nas

« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2018, 09:00:27 PM »
Ok so after a week of Montelukast and Fexofenadin I have came to the fact that they are not effective. I took Montelukast on 6 pm Friday and then in 7:00 pm I took Piroxicam 20mg. I've been taking Fexofenadin 120 mg for 5days before sleep. All in all in 7:15 pm I masturbated and nothing noticable occurred when it comes to cognitive symptoms, same old POIS. I perhaps had less physical symptoms but I'm not sure if that's placebo. Anyways if it truly worked then at least today I would be much better cognitively but as usual POIS is in its third day phase.
Its weird since I inhibited Cox-1, Histamine H1 and leukotreine. Yet POIS still happened. I'm not sure why that was enough since these are the major mediators of inflammation.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2018, 09:34:42 PM »
Wander.
I agree to some degree. Who isnt under stress today?
We not tolerate stres the same. Stres can induce meny meny ilnes if it is cronic,
but also do not haf lead to diesese, depend on meny meny factors in human body.
Stres can influence imunitiy an dormant viruse flares etc...

Do you remeber recently vhen i puled VIRUS teory, imidiatly 2-3 days later post and treds are
devolped virus induced etc...and those cascades is proved by science.
Thats why for some work mthfr, keps virus dormant, impruve glutation etc...

Do you remeber soon after i mention aciclovir use here, some poisers fwev days later do
aciclovir test and some of them helped and no active here enymore , see:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2659.msg23445#msg23445

Some of them cured by diet(probbly some alergen, patogen here) an lectin avoidence....

Why acii.. not helped to all? May personal answer is that ,we, others, hawe hiden cronic infecton
wich we not lucky enough to cure with antibiotics. Togedher with mthfr
oher mutations, autoimune tendency and imunocompromised,
we get hard, wery hard to treat.

Recently, you opened post about personall testemonis, and there member kia... hawe a long long
post about how God  give him cure, and Glc ironilcly respond to him that he is also pray but nothing :) .
(i am religios to, but with my two feat on earth).
And then i reread this post again and again, an i tought that i noticed something there, a then
i read it again, he swear about his cure an that he is not taking any medication exept some
 amoxicylin ... i mean whaaat???  amoxicylin ... eehh heere.yo.go...  :) .
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg21838#msg21838

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 10:10:31 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2018, 08:16:35 PM »
Has anyone checked Corticotropin-releasing hormone?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corticotropin-releasing_hormone

https://youtu.be/6gfTFwJgIVQ?t=2461

If mast cells are somehow more reactive in POIS then you will probably see changes in certain hormone levels and regulatory functions (blood pressure etc) since 95% of the mast cells in the brain are concentrated in the Hypothalamus. The mast cells inside the hypothalamus release mediators which affect the hypothalamus itself, which is responsible for things like metabolism, hunger, autonomic functions. All play a role in my case, makes you wonder if these cells are firing in the hypothalamus during POIS or by other stimuli like temperature due to nerve/brain signaling.

Interestingly when I have a headache it's always in the same spot and it's right around the area where the hypothalamus is located. Triggers like temperature, citalopram, food can cause this. Now to think of it I had the worst headache ever during the summer of 2013, dysautonomia was at its peak and I was extremely sensitive to temperature. It might be that these cells in the hypothalamus were very active at that time. Metabolism, heart rate, waking up every morning at exactly 5 AM, thermoregulation problems and the list goes on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamus
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:23:14 PM by Muon »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2018, 09:12:51 AM »
Yeah, it seams that haypotalamus is inwolwed in meny our problems, if those part of the
brain is inflamed, and by symptomes its seams that it is.
So , hypohtalamus is inwolwed from gut flowe(wagus nerwe), to sex drive...etc all our symptomes.

Hi temperature is dewastating on me, i go in pois like state on hi temperature.

A lot of thing go on my head those days, i ewan metino to put on top of my head eletrods to
precasily mesure teperature there, in arosaul and after eyaculation, and mesure the body
temperature to and folow changes two thre days.
After eyaculation my body go in so exesiwe change, like burning inflamed change, and
i must shower 2 times a day if don want a smell badly, that not hapen in apstinence.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:22:53 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2018, 09:33:10 AM »
Ok so after a week of Montelukast and Fexofenadin I have came to the fact that they are not effective. I took Montelukast on 6 pm Friday and then in 7:00 pm I took Piroxicam 20mg. I've been taking Fexofenadin 120 mg for 5days before sleep. All in all in 7:15 pm I masturbated and nothing noticable occurred when it comes to cognitive symptoms, same old POIS. I perhaps had less physical symptoms but I'm not sure if that's placebo. Anyways if it truly worked then at least today I would be much better cognitively but as usual POIS is in its third day phase.
Its weird since I inhibited Cox-1, Histamine H1 and leukotreine. Yet POIS still happened. I'm not sure why that was enough since these are the major mediators of inflammation.

Nas i think that it will be worth to try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketotifen
and this  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromoglicic_acid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastocytosis#Treatment

Couse those two are more prone to mast cells stabilization, and it seam to that this can
go tru blod brain barier to.

Consult with your doctor.
Dr-pois.

Nas

« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2018, 09:50:48 AM »

Nas i think that it will be worth to try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketotifen
and this  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromoglicic_acid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mastocytosis#Treatment

Couse those two are more prone to mast cells stabilization, and it seam to that this can
go tru blod brain barier to.

Consult with your doctor.

Ketotifen is going to be a pain to find because first generation anti-histamines are no longer used as much as second generation ones.
Also Cromoglicic acid is usually sold as inhaler liquid it's also hard to find nevertheless in an oral form.
Thanks for the suggestion though I'll still ask my Doctor maybe I can still find them.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2018, 12:25:50 PM »
Cromoglicic acid is expensive and you will need lots of it because the absorbance is very poor. The oral form is mostly used to stabilize mast cells in the gastrointestinal tract. The inhaler form is used for symptoms other than gastro/food related. I hope you can try it out because I can't. There is just no good mast cell stabilizer on the market at the moment that has a good absorbance plus able to cross the BBB.

Yes HOD, it might be interesting to measure hormones that are released by the Hypothalamus before and during POIS. Hormones is an area I haven't explored yet aside from thyroid hormones. By the way, I have received an email from a Professor who is known for research on MCAS from Germany but he can't accept international patients due to German law regulations.

Nas

« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
By the way, I have received an email from a Professor who is known for research on MCAS from Germany but he can't accept international patients due to German law regulations.
How limited is your interaction with him, can you ask about his opinion about POIS perhaps he can give his medical advise on some POIS theories, can he perscribe you anything at all?