Author Topic: Muon's Case  (Read 76659 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Muon's Case
« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2022, 06:01:45 PM »
I did experience these, they seem to come from the middle of my head. A couple of sequential clicks with short pauzes inbetween them (Induced by orgasm/ejaculation).

Case report; click sound from head if translation is correct: https://revistasacademicas.cl/Upload/ArticulosPdf/schu_20210819142132_baa6f065-d151-4644-8c52-af22c8ce431e.pdf

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2022, 07:20:38 PM »
Something is going on near the brainstem (pons/medulla?)
The nucleus of the Cranial nerve VII (bell's palsy) is located at the lower part of the pons. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_motor_nucleus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasomotor_center

IronFeather

« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2022, 11:28:05 AM »
I can't remember now if I asked you this question before, but do you experience a sort of vibration when you tense a muscle? For example, if you extend your arm in front of you, palm down, and press your fingers against your palm, do your fingers and wrist vibrate, as in, being unable to keep a steady contraction? The same thing that usually happens to anyone after absolute exertion to the limit, but all the time and with just light/moderate contraction of the muscles? And if so, did this symptom appear at the same time than your exercise intolerance?
26-year-old Spanish woman with POIS symptoms for the last 13 years.
Suffering from exercise intolerance since April 2020.
My case thread, with medical tests results.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #224 on: April 23, 2022, 08:33:13 AM »
I can't remember now if I asked you this question before, but do you experience a sort of vibration when you tense a muscle? For example, if you extend your arm in front of you, palm down, and press your fingers against your palm, do your fingers and wrist vibrate, as in, being unable to keep a steady contraction? The same thing that usually happens to anyone after absolute exertion to the limit, but all the time and with just light/moderate contraction of the muscles? And if so, did this symptom appear at the same time than your exercise intolerance?

No but the body in general isn't able to maintain or adjust tension optimally. The Bridge exercise is one of the worst, unable to keep steady contraction properly, takes a huge toll on my body afterwards. Even sitting in a chair gives me problems; lack of support to muscles (get impression that it originates from brain) in lower back leading to stress in centre of head which leads to stiffening of muscles elsewhere especially in the back. I get the impression that the centre of my head isn't able to deliver proper supply to the rest of the body. Exercising during altered tension (?) or inflammatory states (?) leads to trembling afterwards. Going over exertion limit leads to trembling and weakness. I get the impression that exerting any force puts a strain on my brain. It started with chronic general fatigue followed by some kind of "injury" on the inside of my leg/groin area which left me unable to play soccer (i wonder if that is tension/FM related as well). Sexual triggers make everything worse. At one point I was also doing weight lifting exercises 3 times a week aside from playing soccer, I wonder if that led me into a downward spiral.

Btw when my brother left psychiatric hospital (including complete isolation) my mom asked him what he felt during his stay. He told her that his brain felt drained.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 08:48:18 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #225 on: April 23, 2022, 08:45:46 AM »
Interleukin-8 produced by T cells is under the control of dopamine signaling (IL-8 chronically elevated in me and brother).

"Human PBMC react to exposure to Candida albicans Ag through Th1/17 responses. Therefore, IL-8 production might be high under such conditions".

"Neutrophilic inflammation in chronic inflammatory diseases, such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis, might be suppressed by dopamine D2-like receptor agonists"

Btw when my brother left psychiatric hospital (including complete isolation) my mom asked him what he felt during his stay. He told her that his brain felt drained.

First article talks about D2 receptor. D2 can be involved in psychosis (related to quote).

Premature ejaculation:
Stimulation of dopamine autoreceptors elicits "premature ejaculation" in rats

The Role of D2-Autoreceptors in Regulating Dopamine Neuron Activity and Transmission

"Autoreceptors on dopamine neurons are comprised of the D2-subtype of dopamine receptors."

=============================================================
==============================================================

If premature ejaculation is triggered by stimulation of D2 autoreceptors, does dopamine peaks too much or is there a high expression of D2 present on dopamine neurons. Are dopamine levels low and could this upregulate D2? What about the rate of transmission? What about D2 expression on immune cells?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 10:06:13 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2022, 09:20:27 AM »
Blood pressure measurement May 4th, 2022, 16:00h:
Sys: 86
Dia: 54
HR: 68

Exercise intolerance prevents me from raising BP by exercising sufficiently.

I get the impression that the body isn’t able to cover optimal demand of blood supply to body parts when needed.

Another Trigger based phenomena: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_syncope#Pathophysiology
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 11:46:02 AM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2022, 08:12:41 PM »
A spontaneous erection of the penis when waking up gives 0 symptoms. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_penile_tumescence

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2022, 12:28:31 PM »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2022, 08:46:56 AM »
Applying cold to groin area after O helps local soreness.

Edit: There seems to be different kinds of fatigue (maybe they are the same but they feel different), at least one from which I assume is accumulation of body tissue inflammation (seems to be proportional in intensity to body inflammation dynamics). The other one, I get the impression, is deep focal fatigue (peak behavior with relative high intensity) stemming from middle of the head. The latter can be partially countered by deep sleep/nap (resting doesn't work). Prior to desens the 2nd one often peaked during the tipping point from full POIS mode to recovery mode, day ~ 4-5.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 10:11:12 AM by Muon »