Author Topic: The pois is over  (Read 42271 times)

Outsider

Re: The pois is over
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 02:16:47 PM »
Hi Oursider,

I am glad you have found something that works. Have you worked out the most you can shoot in a month yet? For me with my medication the "happy" balance is having sex 3 times a month. This means I can give her max 12 orgasms a month (usually 3 weekends in bed). This is because I can pleasure her orally without getting POIS when I take progesterone. I does mean the window of opportunity is quite small and sex for her can only happen on nine specific days of the month. I recently broke my ten day shoot rule and was fine until 6 days later when I found myself in complete exhaustion and a two day depression (crying like a baby). Just thought I would share that! One good side effect of taking progesterone is that it reduces sex drive. I very rarely wake up with a raging hard on now so it has a little effect on reducing sexual frustration. I think we know what sexual frustration feels like!

Can you please clarify the following points:

1) How long have you been trailing mytelase?
2) How do you take the medication? (for example after one orgasm I take 35mg of progesterone over five days to minimise symptoms. Thats daily amounts if 10,10,5,5,5mg respectively)
3) do you take the drug as and when required or all the time?
4) How long does it take to work? (e.g. for me I know progesterone fully kicks in after 30 mins)

I look forward to your response!

Thanks FloppyB
p.s. I saw that mytelase has a low bioavailablilty. I wonder if that means that there is more chance of getting an inconsistent dose as only a low amount is absorbed by the body...

Hi floppy, all,

i began lecithine soya the 19/06
2, 4, 6 or 7 per day

30/06
mytelase

the 19/06 to 29/06
3 orgasms
some good result with lecithin soya
but not always

the 30/06-07/07
mytelase mixed with lecithine soya
my usual treatments cetirizine and citalopram
free olanzapine when i began this new treatment

2 orgasms
2x20 at 3x20mg mytelase by day
6 or 8 lecithin per day
20mg the morning, 20mg the afternoon and 20mg the night (mytelase)
without food and strong side effect

completly free neuro and psycho symp
physical symp very low

08/07-14/07
mytelase
0mg at 2x20mg by day
with food and no side effect
lecithine soya 6, 7 per day
10mg olanzapine one day

4 orgasms
symp sometimes reappear
some days free neuro, psycho symp
physical smp low

15/07-21/07
2 orgasms
olanzapine 5mg per day
after Orgasm 10mg olanzapine
the next days 5 mg olanzapine
mytelase
3x20mg after the Breakfast, launch and diner
2, 4 lecithine soya

symp more tough
serious improvement the second day after orgasm
with mytelase and lecithin soya

21/07-28/07
3 orgasms
still 5mg olanzapine
3x20, or 4x20mg mytelase
6, 8 lecithin soya

the symp are there the next day after orgasm
but very low the second day after taking 40mg mytelase and lecithin

i take the mytelase and lecithin everyday
the morning, after lunch and dinner
the mytelase alone doesn't work
the same for lecithin soya
it seems like they work together

i take mytelase first and 1, 2 hours after 2 lecithin
and in 30mn, 1 hour  the symp are low
it works 5h at 7h,

Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
mytelase=Ambénonium Chlorure
MESTINON=Pyridostigmine bromure
PROSTIGMINE =Néostigmine méthylsulfate

ASk YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING THEM

Hoping it ll help you

36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

FloppyBanana

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2015, 05:15:08 AM »
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 01:14:34 PM »
Meytelase may be difficult to get in the US. See below link:

http://neuroforbundet.se/PageFiles/20450/FDA%20and%20the%20MG%20Foundation%20of%20America%20-%20Mytelase%202012%2012%2017.pdf

there are other cholinesterase inhibitors, prescribed in the US. They are mostly used for Alzheimer patients. One of them is donepezil, which according to Wikipedia  has a good bioavailibility,crosses the blood brain barrier and has long half life.

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 01:43:32 PM »
My problem is too much acytlecholine after orgasm. When I take an Anti-Acetyloholine drug (tianeptine) after sex , my symptoms go away.
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

b_jim

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 03:03:07 PM »
Hmm,  tianeptine as anti-acethyl-choline med?
Wikipedia says tianeptine is a pro-dopaminergic med like amineptine.

Anyway it could be 1 more element for dopamine theory.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »

b_jim, re dopamine: my psychiatrist told me (a few years ago) that if dopamine was responsible for POIS then cocaine might work -- but that's  a very dangerous approach!

Interesting thought.

But he (or I) do NOT recommend this.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:36:46 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

b_jim

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:09 AM »

b_jim, re dopamine: my psychiatrist told me (a few years ago) that if dopamine was responsible for POIS then cocaine might work -- but that's  a very dangerous approach!

Interesting thought.

Absolutely !
I remember a doctor asking me if I take drugs or alcohol.
I answer no but I really think cocaine must cure my Pois. But this drug is impossible to take without danger because too much addictive. We are here to find a cure. That does not make sense to take an easy way leading to the death.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »

Interesting thought.

Absolutely !
I answer no but I really think cocaine must cure my Pois. But this drug is impossible to take without danger because too much addictive. We are here to find a cure. That does not make sense to take an easy way leading to the death.

Death.

Exactly. also...

Jail.

It is illegal in almost all countries.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Outsider

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 11:51:16 AM »

Interesting thought.

Absolutely !

Death.

Exactly. also...

Jail.

It is illegal in almost all countries.

Exactly demo
I thought a couple of times
TO try cocaine
It decrease vagus nerve activity
And increase adrenaline, noradrénaline and perhaps dopamine
As you said, it s a powerfull drug,
This is not safe.
Is there any one who tried zyban
An anti pressant who increase
Dopa and adre ?
I wanted but too expansive in France
36 years old, very strong physical symptoms past my 33 years,
symp psycho, neuro and physical

fidalgo

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 02:47:58 PM »
My problem is too much acytlecholine after orgasm. When I take an Anti-Acetyloholine drug (tianeptine) after sex , my symptoms go away.

I believe I fave high acetylcholine, but I read that tianeptine is not a anti-acetylcholine.

Tianepetine help in 100% in your POIS?

I read that has a lot of anticholinergic meds. Does anyone have improves with some of them?

Mr Raba

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 03:29:46 PM »
Trying pure encapsulations alpha-GPC  an advanced delivery form for phosphatidylcholine to increase acethylcholine.   It is a big help in 3 non POIS days so far.  I am in my fourth day. And day 1 after O.

I also take immunocal which is a very special whey protein which affects neurotransmitters and a powerful antioxidant. I is also a powerful lactic acid scavenger.  It  gives me lots of energy.  Can get that at amazon.com  about $80 for 30 packs (a month supply for me)

My mind is so much clearer and anxiety is almost gone with the combo.  Immunocal alone helps (taken it since 2000), but the mental clarity and peace comes from the phosphatidylcholine. Immunocal tends to increase inflammation some...

Today is day one after O.   Much, much better.  The social anxiety, concentration, inability to deal with stressful situations is almost gone!   I need to take about 3 pills a day spaced out  to keep levels up throughout the day. Still tired some, but so much better.  The feeling that the brain is on fire (I believe due to inflammation) is mostly gone.    I feel so much better and I am very optimistic about our future.  I feel the phospholipid layer in our cells  may be compromised, which limits energy production in the cells and inter cellular interactions. This may also be affecting neurological communications.

I believe that as I continue to use it everyday my body will slowly recover completely in time.  The alpha-GPC has made a phenomenal difference in just 4 days.  I buy it from www.purecaps.com.   

It is pricy, but sign up a "health practitioner" and they give a 50% discount if you sign up as such.  So it is about $20 bucks for 60 caps.
You might want to save money that way too.  Heck I practiced on my self for 23 years!  LOL

I will also try phosphatidylserine which also increases acethylcholine and see what happens.

POIS and CFS sudden  simultaneous onset since 1993.
Simultaneous onset of CFS and POIS since Feb 1993. Married since 1989.

Helped by Immunocal (I explained how to take in previous posts).  Some relief on day one and day two.  It affects neurotransmitters.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 09:40:55 AM »
Trying pure encapsulations alpha-GPC  an advanced delivery form for phosphatidylcholine to increase acethylcholine.   It is a big help in 3 non POIS days so far.  I am in my fourth day. And day 1 after O.

My mind is so much clearer and anxiety is almost gone with the combo.  Immunocal alone helps (taken it since 2000), but the mental clarity and peace comes from the phosphatidylcholine. Immunocal tends to increase inflammation some...

It is pricy, but sign up a "health practitioner" and they give a 50% discount if you sign up as such.  So it is about $20 bucks for 60 caps.
You might want to save money that way too.  Heck I practiced on my self for 23 years!  LOL

I will also try phosphatidylserine which also increases acethylcholine and see what happens.

Hi Mrraba,

I am glad for you that you have found some relief for your POIS symptoms.

Before trying this expensive brand of phosphatidylcholine, did you try the common and much cheaper lecithin capsules ? They are a natural source of phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylserine, as well as of other phospholipids ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lecithin ). 

I always keep an eye on the cost-effectiveness ratio of treatment options.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

joelawerence

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 08:18:19 AM »
Hi Outside, Does this treatment still work for you? Also, have you tried taking Magnesium supplements before and if so was it effective?
33 years old, POIS for around 12 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests

Nas

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 01:43:39 PM »
I bought a food supplement that contains Lecithin and vitamin D3 and I couldn't find Mytelase but my doctor prescribed Memantine hope they will show any effects, will inform you if it works.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
Nas, welcome to the forum :)

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »
I bought a food supplement that contains Lecithin and vitamin D3 and I couldn't find Mytelase but my doctor prescribed Memantine hope they will show any effects, will inform you if it works.

It will be interesting to hear about the results you get.

I suppose you have cognitive symptoms, and/or muscles symptoms? 

Memantine is a NMDA receptor blocker.  I have benefit from less potent NMDA receptors blockers, like magnesium, flaxseed oil ( lignam), L-Theanine, zinc, and the like.  I have recently found that rosmarinic acid, that I have been using for years for POIS relief through rosemary extract, has acetylcholinesterase properties ( in addition to its gabaergic properties and its IDO inhibitor properties).

Memantine seems to have an affinity for brain tissue, so it is used in Alzeimer disease.  But Memantine has effect on other neurotransmitters.  It also is, among other thing, a dopaminergic agonist.  More potency and a broader range of action means it has more potential for side effects, though. 

Is there any reason your doctor have chosen to go with another class of drug than Mytelase, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor?  He could have chosen another cholinesterase inhibitor, like donezepil or galantamine.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Nas

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »
Nas, welcome to the forum :)
Thanks bro.

Nas

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 01:44:38 PM »

Memantine is a NMDA receptor blocker.  I have benefit from less potent NMDA receptors blockers, like magnesium, flaxseed oil ( lignam), L-Theanine, zinc, and the like.  I have recently found that rosmarinic acid, that I have been using for years for POIS relief through rosemary extract, has acetylcholinesterase properties ( in addition to its gabaergic properties and its IDO inhibitor properties).

Memantine seems to have an affinity for brain tissue, so it is used in Alzeimer disease.  But Memantine has effect on other neurotransmitters.  It also is, among other thing, a dopaminergic agonist.  More potency and a broader range of action means it has more potential for side effects, though. 

Is there any reason your doctor have chosen to go with another class of drug than Mytelase, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor?  He could have chosen another cholinesterase inhibitor, like donezepil or galantamine.

Yeah, I mostly have Psychological symptoms, the physical symptoms are merely feeling suddenly cold or hot and sometimes flu like symptoms but too weak. I don't really know about the memantine though my doctor gave me only 5mg in the morning which after I took couldn't notice any difference and I'm pretty hesitant to masturbate in fear of the medications being not effective and screw my self up.
I really don't know though why did he choose an NDMA inhibitor, I even showed him the mytelase and some other Acetylcholinesetrase inhibitors but he told me that they don't have them.
My psychological symptoms are heavy and plenty starting from anxiety to total brain fog, social disconnection, problem with words and loss of motivation.
Do you think having an orgasm is a good idea after not noticing any effects from the medication ?

Nas

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:40 PM »

Ok, so never mind, I did masturbate two times and I feel like crap, didn't notice any effects psychologically maybe physically it was effective but still having the same depression, lack of motivation, anhedonia, problem with words, anxiety, etc..
Any advice ? would be really helpful and yes I do take anti-depressants but they only make me less depressed

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2016, 07:24:28 PM »
Ok, so never mind, I did masturbate two times and I feel like crap, didn't notice any effects psychologically maybe physically it was effective but still having the same depression, lack of motivation, anhedonia, problem with words, anxiety, etc..
Any advice ? would be really helpful and yes I do take anti-depressants but they only make me less depressed

Hi Nas,

We cannot give medical advice here on the forum.  However, we can share what works for us.  So you can read on the forum about what works for others.  If something seems interesting for you to try, you then check with a health professional if it is o.k. for you, considering your conditions and the medication you are taking.  In any case, for supplements, always use safe doses, starting very low, and try only one new thing at a time.

If you want to read what is safe for me and works for me, see the first post in this thread