Author Topic: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS  (Read 293608 times)

Starsky

• NDL_Group
Re: Xanthiol Nicotinate - Benefits, Risks and Function in POIS
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2011, 05:48:32 AM »
Victor, do you really dont feel the difrence how niacin and xn change the impact of POIS? I think XN is much better.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2011, 06:18:13 AM »
Can you cut the pill in half? Try to take 250mg, or crush it into a powder and take 1/5 (100mg)? Remeber, Victor mentioned that in powdered form it enters the system a little faster so 100mg might be like 125mg.

It's always better to start on the safe side, and if it's not enough increase slowly.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

victor.kons

« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
Victor, do you really dont feel the difrence how niacin and xn change the impact of POIS? I think XN is much better.

The issue is that I've mostly experimented and continue to experiment with tablets of Niacin Acid. Aside of that I did also XN injections during a year. I think I should not really compare tablets and injections, they are different, but in the end the result for me is the same - no POIS. My experience with XN tablets is very limited as of now, but I plan to experiment with XN tablets soon and then compare Niacin Acid tablets vs XN tablets.

Victor
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

victor.kons

« Reply #223 on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:27 AM »
Can you cut the pill in half? Try to take 250mg, or crush it into a powder and take 1/5 (100mg)? Remeber, Victor mentioned that in powdered form it enters the system a little faster so 100mg might be like 125mg.

It's always better to start on the safe side, and if it's not enough increase slowly.
Powdered tablets are better, the faster they enter the system - the better you feel the flush and the less the chances that you will have O too early, also stomach should be less irritated, because substance is not so concentrated. I think its better to take powdered forms of XN/Niacin for all of us.

Victor
3 day POIS sessions, brain fog, heartbeat, digestion problems. Currently using XN for 95% relief from POIS symptoms.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2011, 09:25:55 AM »
I took XN, what i noticed... i dont get a rash on my skin while i try to test my allergy. Before XN i got it every time.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2011, 12:37:43 PM »
I took XN, what i noticed... i dont get a rash on my skin while i try to test my allergy. Before XN i got it every time.

What do you mean in this case "test your allergy"?. I ask because I had been wondering if we could start a desensitization program and take XN or Niacin in the meantime to reduce suffereing. But if it reduces the allergic effect, it might hinder the desensitization process!

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »

Powdered tablets are better, the faster they enter the system - the better you feel the flush and the less the chances that you will have O too early, also stomach should be less irritated, because substance is not so concentrated. I think its better to take powdered forms of XN/Niacin for all of us.

Victor

Thanks Victor, your procedures and reporting have really helped a lot here to come up with a fairly relieable process.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2011, 12:46:13 PM »

What do you mean in this case "test your allergy"?. I ask because I had been wondering if we could start a desensitization program and take XN or Niacin in the meantime to reduce suffereing. But if it reduces the allergic effect, it might hinder the desensitization process!

Am curious about that I was wondering if there is a way to use XN and then do intradermal test to see what happens

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »
When i put the semen on my skin and wait 30min it doesnt react with XN.  I think desensitization occurs even when you take antihistamines.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:46:41 PM by Starsky »

jivetalk

« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
When i put the semen on my skin and wait 30min it doesnt react with XN.  I think desensitization occurs even when you take antihistamines.

Starsky. That is HUGE. So let me get this right.

1. You've tried a 'Control' test, placing semen on your skin without Taking XN - and your skin reacts with an 'allergy' like rash.
2. You've then tried this again after taking XN - And you find there is No Rash.

Please confirm if this is right. This is HUGE. I must try this with Niacin and XN also.

I've just had my Xan-Pro arrive from the UK - took about 2 weeks to get here. Have a Nasty Flu a the moment, so unlikely I will be trying this any time soon.
The XN that you take, is it the Xan-Pro from the Anti-Aging Website, distributed by www.profound-products.com ??

And how many Tablets are you taking of XN?

JT

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2011, 03:28:49 AM »
Yes, you are right. I take 300-450 mg XN.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2011, 03:33:26 AM »
I have a 1g slow release pills from a german pharmacy - drug called COMPLAMIN speziall, which i crushed, but i take now this product http://www.supersmart.com/en--Vitamins--Xanthinol-nicotinate-150-mg--0444

rock27

• NDL_Group
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2011, 03:41:28 AM »
Starsky, this is HUGE indeed! I know I'm repeating, but you introduced a control in your research. That should convince other people (who can't see brain fog, but obviously can see red spots). THANKS!

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2011, 06:55:20 AM »
Worth repeating. Controls are so important, they help us immensly. The data is everything!!

Thanks Starsky.

jivetalk

« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2011, 07:35:08 AM »
I have a 1g slow release pills from a german pharmacy - drug called COMPLAMIN speziall, which i crushed, but i take now this product http://www.supersmart.com/en--Vitamins--Xanthinol-nicotinate-150-mg--0444

Thanks Starsky!

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2011, 08:11:49 PM »
Amazing developments here!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2011, 05:56:13 PM »
 I took 200mg of niacin last night about 10 hrs after eating anything, got the flush decently hard, orgasmed 1hr and about 20min after taking the pills. I then went to bed and had an additional 2 "O"s during the night. The next day I woke up early, put on my chastity device (makes me feel like a freak, but it works), had fenugreek + garlic in the morning then fenugreek + green tea around noon. I was then able to get about 30 min of hard exercise (jogging, sprinting, martial arts) and about 3 hrs of light walking outside in my back yard.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

MrMoonJr

« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »
Hey! Im very intrigued by this new discovery!! It is a hugeee godsend for all POIS sufferers.. I went to my local pharmacy/drug store, now in Canada we dont have XN but we do have Niacin, so I did buy some. I bought 500mg but i will be taking half a pill an hour and 10 minutes before O. I will Keep posted in this thread about my outcomes (:

Hope that it is effective for me. I know it has been a miracle for many

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2011, 08:55:23 AM »
Hey, MrMoonJr, it seems that the larger dose niacin pills such as 500mg are sometimes the extended release type. So if they don't give you the flush then you may have better luck with 100mg pills or perhaps 200mg ones.

but I guess if you are breaking the pills it may not matter.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2011, 09:06:08 AM »
Also, I found that in the vitamin or health stores there is more variety in doses and combinations. The pharmacy has restricted recipes and are usually more expensive.