Author Topic: Can multiple orgasms on the same day make you extreme fatigued for a week  (Read 2425 times)

Mattice

Just wondering...

I am working on my abstainment and going to a urologist in december. But a week ago I was doing okay, but last saturday  I just gave at a try and had sex with a couple of orgasms and until this day I am extreme fatigued (day 5 after orgasm) could that be stilll POIS? Just so exhausted.

Let me know your toughts!

Best,

Mattice

Warrior

Yeah possibly. Especially if you had multiple ejacs on the same day. When my symptoms were the most intense, I definitely could not afford to do that.
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

Mattice

Hmm werd [stuff]. I have seen your video on YT. You said that each orgasm will give symptoms for 3.5 days. So lets say i have 3 orgasms. The symptoms could last approx 10 days and more severe? Thats whicked als shit.

I also have POTS and I have to exercice to manage it, but I cant while in POIS. Very curious what the urologist whill do about this
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:27:23 PM by demografx »

Quantum

• Administrator
Hi Mattice,
For most, if not all POIS sufferers, "damages" are cumulative... each additional ejaculation will make the symptoms more severe and will cause the POIS attack to last longer. 

So, not a good idea, unless you have developed some method to lower and control your POIS symptoms. 
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

less_fogged

For most, if not all POIS sufferers, "damages" are cumulative... each additional ejaculation will make the symptoms more severe and will cause the POIS attack to last longer. 

I agree, especially with symptoms being more severe but don't you think that after the recovery period one can feel better off afterwards for a longer period before relapsing if you have multiple ejaculation. I don't like to have multiple ejaculation though because of the more intense suffering but it seems that I feel more refreshed after the 7 day recovery or just feeling "cleaner" for more days than normal afterwards. Basically I tend to last longer before possibly relapsing again if had multiple ejaculation!
I tend to stop at two ejaculations though cause otherwise the agony while healing tends to be worse, and the suffering usually does not seem worth it!

I sometimes wish it was at least possible to empty all our semen without having sex or masturbation; like with a pump mechanism or something!

Miyagi

Most often it is cumulative. But sometimes a follow up ejaculation can ease things up.

Mattice

Thanks guys, already feeling better, but indeed. I think its cumulative. Have to find a way to manage this. Already found that a paleo type diet helps, but it doesnt mean i can have multiple ejacs.

mike_sweden

Thanks guys, already feeling better, but indeed. I think its cumulative. Have to find a way to manage this. Already found that a paleo type diet helps, but it doesnt mean i can have multiple ejacs.

FODMAP is better, start with strict FODMAP

Muon

• MCAD Thread
I get the impression that the intensity of symptoms behaves as a function of the number of orgasms in a logarithmic function like manner (or inverse function; climbing towards a horizontal asymptote). The magnitude of symptom intensity affects the maximum duration of symptoms.

Edit: so to be clear, it’s the maximum intensity of symptoms from an orgasm on the vertical axis versus the number of consecutive orgasms on the horizontal axis. Picture has been copied from wiki. Just look at 1 graph, like the blue one. It’s about the shape of the graph.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 01:31:44 PM by Muon »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!

…Being 59…one of the advantages of getting old[er] with POIS is that the prostate is far less productive, so no more NE! [nocturnal emission]

bold emphasis mine - Demo

Quantum, the “death of NE” has been an enormous benefit of aging for me (I’m now 77).
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Can multiple orgasms on the same day make you extreme fatigued for a week
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2023, 10:03:11 PM »

I agree, especially with symptoms being more severe but don't you think that after the recovery period one can feel better off afterwards for a longer period before relapsing if you have multiple ejaculation. I don't like to have multiple ejaculation though because of the more intense suffering but it seems that I feel more refreshed after the 7 day recovery or just feeling "cleaner" for more days than normal afterwards. Basically I tend to last longer before possibly relapsing again if had multiple ejaculation!
I tend to stop at two ejaculations though cause otherwise the agony while healing tends to be worse, and the suffering usually does not seem worth it!

I sometimes wish it was at least possible to empty all our semen without having sex or masturbation; like with a pump mechanism or something!
Multiple ejaculations were out of the question for me, because of work and kids to attend to - these cannot be postponed.   

Being 59, I have no longer the problem of accumulating too much fluid in the prostate so that it has to be emptied through sexual activity or a nocturnal emission will happen ( NE).  A sure sign that my prostate was full was that passing a large stool would cause some prostatic liquid to be expelled and appear at the urethra opening.  This is not happening anymore, one of the advantages of getting old with POIS is that the prostate is far less productive, so no more NE ! 

Back a decade or 2 ago, I sometimes tried to avoid NEs by doing "prostate emptying", but with no sexual activity. I figured out that if the mechanical pressure of a passing stool could help empty the prostate, I could do something similar ( I will leave that to you to evaluate and find a way to do that - ask privately a physician or urologist you trust)  This would cause me a very mild form of POIS, but that was better than having a NE at a very inappropriate time ( I suppose other could have full POIS with this, I cannot know )   I also timed my sexual activity on weekends to have a release, using my pre-pack to minimize the symptoms, so that I wouldn't have a NE.  At around 45 to 55, one release every 2 to 4 weeks was enough to avoid NEs.   
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

less_fogged

Re: Can multiple orgasms on the same day make you extreme fatigued for a week
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2023, 07:20:13 AM »

Multiple ejaculations were out of the question for me, because of work and kids to attend to - these cannot be postponed.   

Being 59, I have no longer the problem of accumulating too much fluid in the prostate so that it has to be emptied through sexual activity or a nocturnal emission will happen ( NE).  A sure sign that my prostate was full was that passing a large stool would cause some prostatic liquid to be expelled and appear at the urethra opening.  This is not happening anymore, one of the advantages of getting old with POIS is that the prostate is far less productive, so no more NE ! 

Back a decade or 2 ago, I sometimes tried to avoid NEs by doing "prostate emptying", but with no sexual activity. I figured out that if the mechanical pressure of a passing stool could help empty the prostate, I could do something similar ( I will leave that to you to evaluate and find a way to do that - ask privately a physician or urologist you trust)  This would cause me a very mild form of POIS, but that was better than having a NE at a very inappropriate time ( I suppose other could have full POIS with this, I cannot know )   I also timed my sexual activity on weekends to have a release, using my pre-pack to minimize the symptoms, so that I wouldn't have a NE.  At around 45 to 55, one release every 2 to 4 weeks was enough to avoid NEs.

Thank you for your feedback....interesting about your method to empty prostate

Always a bonus if you can avoid symptoms. Now I don't necessarily want to change the topic here but sometimes I wonder if there would not be either damage or fault inside ("inside alignment") or connection to our urethral tube. I have managed to oral sex my partner for a long duration, it aroused me for a long enough duration till I ejaculated and this even without having erection I managed to ejaculate. My symptoms afterwards seemed much more mild. (one way to empty prostate with reduced symptoms). Also I want to add to this that for me the higher the stimulation the stronger the symptoms. Usually the more rough sex is then probably that we have stronger erection. If sperm flows out faster and quicker or harder or "forced sex" it's like as if it gets re-routed in another direction or possible damage inside urethral is more exposed which could possibly be the cause of our symptoms. Also position and tempo plays a role. When slower and delayed and having sex in sideway position (so not on top of one another position), makes difference in how symptoms are again less severe.