Author Topic: Case of anaphylaxis after masturbation and erections  (Read 701 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Case of anaphylaxis after masturbation and erections
« on: April 01, 2022, 06:09:17 PM »
Iwillbeatthis messaged me about this. Just wanted to report it here for the sake of documentation. We suggested potential treatment options. Quite a nightmare case.

I just received this email from a lady who runs this mast cell charity in the UK about a teenager experiencing anaphylaxis after masturbation and erections, I thought you may be interested or have some insights, I'm not really sure what to reply as I thought POIS didn't usually cause anaphylaxis

Dear ****,

I've just had an email from a doctor who has a teenage patient who is experiencing anaphylaxis after masturbation and indeed even after erections during sleep. Needless to say, this has been extraordinarily distressing to this boy.

Any suggestions you have for information for the doctor would be very welcome, and suggestions for the family as well about first steps consider and sources that they could pursue to help him know he's not alone and to help them think about how to help him emotionally as well as practically.

Many thanks in advance,

Trustee
The UK Mastocytosis Support Group
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 06:13:43 PM by Muon »

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
Re: Case of anaphylaxis after masturbation and erections
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 09:07:04 AM »
This would seem to point to the fact that orgasm causes some type of allergic reaction in the body.
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

Hopeoneday

Re: Case of anaphylaxis after masturbation and erections
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 05:52:24 AM »
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3729.msg39491#msg39491

My advice to this doc  ;D is low doses of benzos
to help him to "survive" , sabilize mast cells , not long term but when he need it. 
later slowely trying remedis from this forum (pined treeds)...

I think that we hawe some type of idiopatic anaphylaxis.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 05:55:20 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.